Subject: Dear Beloved,

From: "Mr. Alan White" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 15:41:04 +0800

Dear Beloved,

I am Mr. Alan White 75 years of age an investor from Britain. I use this medium 
to write you concerning my health problem. I 

have been diagnosed with heart cancer and the doctor says i have few days left, 
so having no relatives to leave my funds with 

i sold all my belonging summing up to the amount of Nine Million Five Hundred 
and Eighty Thousand Pounds (9,580,000.00).

I deposited the funds in my bank account and have written an international 
anonymous cheque of the amount of Nine Million 

Five Hundred and Eighty Thousand Pounds (9,580,000.00) and have given it to 
FORWARD-CARGO SERVICES Ltd to be delivered to 

you. I did this because of the fraudulent bankers who will take over my account 
when they know i am dead.

To get the cheque contact FORWARD-CARGO SERVICES Ltd for the delivery of the 
cheque to you. All you have to do is to pay them 

their cost of delivery which is One Hundred and Five Dollars ($105).

CONTACT FORWARD-CARGO SERVICES Ltd.
Suite 9, Woodside House,Woodside Avenue,
Eastleigh, Hampshire, United Kingdom.
E-mail: [email-masked]

Please provide them my parcel no. ALAN/549-UK684

When the cheque is delivered to you, write your name on it for i have signed it 
with the amount, then you go to any bank and 

cash it.

Please beloved, promise you will use the funds to help the needy.

I will not be receiving messages or calls because i will be going for life 
support.

May the almighty God bless you

Mr. Alan White