Subject: Dear Customer !!!

From: Fedex Delivery Team <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2010 17:04:05 -0800 (PST)

Dear Customer !!!

We have been waiting for you to contact us for your Confirmed Package that is 
registered with us for shipping to your residential location.We thought that the 
sender gave you our contact details and that you would have contacted us by 
now.we would also let you know that a letter is also attached to your 
package.However, we cannot quote its content to you via E-mail for privacy 
reasons.

We understand that the content of your package itself is a Bank Draft worth 
$800,000.00 USD,in FedEx we do not ship money in CASH or in CHEQUES but in Bank 
Drafts only.

The package is registered with us for mailing by your colleague, and your 
colleague explained that he is from the United States but he is in Nigeria for a 
three (3) month Surveying Project. for he is working with a consulting firm in 
Nigeria West Africa. We are sending you this E-mail because your package is been 
registered on a Special Order. What you have to do now, is to contact our 
Delivery Department for the immediate dispatch of your package to your 
residential address. Note that as soon as our Delivery Team confirms your 
information, it will only take us one working day (24 hours) for your package to 
arrive at its designated destination.For your information, the VAT & Shipping 
charges as well as Insurance fees have been paid by your colleague before your 
package was registered.

Note that the payment that is made on the Insurance, Premium & Clearance 
Certificates, are to certify that the Bank Draft is not a Drug Affiliated Fund 
(DAF) neither is it funds to sponsor Terrorism in your country. This will help 
you avoid any form of query from the Monetary Authority of your country. 
However, you will have to pay a sum of $105 US Dollars to the FedEx Delivery 
Department for the Security Keeping Fee of the FedEx company as stated in our 
privacy terms & condition page. Also be informed that your colleague wished to 
pay for the Security Keeping charges, but we do not accept such payments 
considering the facts that all items & packages registered with us has a time 
limitation and we cannot accept payment not knowing when you will be picking up 
the package or even respond to us.So we cannot take the risk to have accepted 
such payment incase of any possible demurrage.

Kindly note that your colleague did not leave us with any further information. 
We hope that you send your response to us as soon as possible because if you 
fail to respond until the expiry date of the foremost package, we may refer the 
package to the British Commission for Welfare as the package those not have a 
return address.

Kindly contact the delivery department (FedEx Delivery Post) with the
details given below:
FedEx Delivery Post

Contact Person: Barr Thomas Brown
on: [email-masked]

Kindly complete the below form and send it to the email address given above.

This is mandatory to reconfirm your Postal address and telephone numbers.

FULL NAMES:
TELEPHONE:
POSTAL ADDRESS:
CITY:
STATE:
AGE
MARITAL STATUS:
COUNTRY:
OCCUPATION:

Kindly complete the above form and submit it to the delivery manager
on: [email-masked]

As soon as your details are received, our delivery team will give you the 
necessary payment procedure so that you can effect the payment for the Security 
Keeping Fees. As soon as they confirm your payment receipt of $105 US Dollars. 
They will not hesitate to dispatch your package as well as the attached letter 
to your residence. which usually takes 24 hours being an over night delivery 
service.

Note: that we were not instructed to email you, but due to the high priority of 
your package we had to inform you as your sender did not leave us with his phone 
number because he stated that he just arrived Nigeria and he has not gotten a 
phone yet. We personally sealed your Bank Draft and we found your email contact 
in the attached letter as the recipient of the foremost package. Ensure to 
contact the delivery department with the email address given above and ensure to 
fill the above form as well to enable a successful reconfirmation.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr James Wellington.
FedEx Online Team Management.
All rights reserved. + 1995-2010

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This E-mail is only for the above addressees. It may contain
confidential or Privileged information. If you are not an addressee you must not 
copy, distribute, disclose or use any of the information in it or any 
attachments.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FEDEX INTL>>>LICENCE OF FEDERAL EXPRESS CO-OPERATION.