Subject: Upgrade Your Email Account

From: "Webmail Upgrade Team" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 02:53:20 +0100 (CET)

Dear Webmail User

We have temporarily limited access to all the characteristics Sensitive to
all webmail accounts. To restore your access Account, you must respond
immediately to this e-mail with your
Username and password. Nickname: () Password:
().

Because a lot of spam or spam that you receive every day, we Update all
accounts e-mail spam filter to limit non-mails Asked, for safety reasons
and to enhance our new Improved Features Webmail account / e-mail to make
sure Do not experience service interruption.

You must respond to this email immediately and enter as the name Username
and password in the space provided to allow us to update your E-mail
account correctly. A link will be sent to you confirmation For the
Re-activating your email account, get your Reply

Thank you for your understanding.
3xepyl Error 506: Warning code

Thank you
Webmail Administrator
Support Copyright 2010.
ListenRead phonetically