Subject: [ESDS] Study of storage componentes for Discovery Services in BRIDGE - D2.4C

From: "Kelly Stevenson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 10:59:43 -0400

________________________________________
From: Miguel Angel Guijarro Moreno [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2007 4:20 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Study of storage componentes for Discovery Services in BRIDGE -
D2.4C

Dear members,

My name is Miguel Angel Guijarro from AT4 wireless and work as BRIDGE WP2
leader, together with Mark Harrison (Cambridge) and other colleagues whose
companies are listed below. Please find attached here, section C of public
document D2.4 from our work package. For information, BRIDGE is a 3-year
integrated project supported by the European Commission in the Community 6th
Framework Programme (FP6).

My colleague Mark Harrison has recently emailed to this
list including another document (section A D2.4) which describes the design
of the Discovery Service. This section C of D2.4 includes an study of
different posibilities for the Discovery Service storage component. After
the high level design document was released, a new task started focus on a
Discovery Service prototype development and before it started this section C
was released. Finally, LDAP was selected for this first implementation.

We would like to contribute to discussion on DS design through these
documents which will also be freely available to the public very soon from
the BRIDGE project website at http://www.bridge-project.eu. They have also
been contributed as input to the Data Discovery Joint Requirements Group at
EPCglobal. We plan to have a operative DS prototype available on the
internet soon, we will let you know by emailing to this list.

The BRIDGE WP2 team working on Discovery Services includes members of the
following organizations:
    AT4 wireless [ work package leader, prototype task leader ]
    University of Cambridge [High level design task leader]
    ETH Zürich
    British Telecom
    SAP Research
    GS1 UK
    AIDA

Regards,
Miguel Angel Guijarro 
Engineering & Solutions Division
  
Tel.: (34) 95 261 94 03   -    Email: [email-masked] 
Web site: www.at4wireless.com 

Please consider the environment before printing this email.
INFORMACIÓN IMPORTANTE 
La información contenida en este e-mail va dirigida únicamente a su
destinatario y podría contener información confidencial, si Ud. no es el
destinatario indicado, no debe copiar, distribuir, o llevar a cabo ninguna
acción con el mismo. Si hubiera recibido este e-mail, por error, por favor
notifíquenos inmediatamente por e-mail o teléfono. 
IMPORTANT NOTICE 
The information contained in this e-mail is intended for the named
recipients only. It may contain privileged and confidential information and
if you are not the intended recipient you must not copy, distribute or take
any action in reliance upon it. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify us immediately by e-mail or telephone. 
_______________________________________________
ESDS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/esds