Subject: [ESDS] Requirements document on serial level lookup services for various industries (D2.1 section A) from the BRIDGE project

From: Alexander Ilic <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 12:26:36 +0200

Dear ESDS list members,

please find attached section A of public document D2.1 from work  
package 2 of the BRIDGE project, a 3-year integrated project  
supported by the European Commission in the Community 6th Framework  
Programme (FP6).

This document extracts general requirements for serial level lookup  
services and supply chain control. To obtain those requirements, a  
web questionnaire has been running for several months, and also a  
number of end users have been interviewed about their requirements  
and expectations.

Members of the BRIDGE project work package 2 team plan to submit a  
number of related documents to this mailing list over the next few  
days, in order to contribute them as background material to future  
standardization efforts.  It is hoped that this material will  
complement the internet drafts already posted to this mailing list.

The BRIDGE documents D2.1 and D2.4 will also be freely available to  
the public very soon from the BRIDGE project website at
http://www.bridge-project.eu.  They have also been contributed as  
input to the Data Discovery Joint Requirements Group at EPCglobal.

The BRIDGE WP2 team working on Discovery Services includes members of  
the following organizations:

AT4 wireless  [ work package leader ]
University of Cambridge
ETH Zürich
British Telecom
SAP Research
GS1 UK
AIDA

Best regards,

Alexander Ilic

_____________________________________________________________________

ETH Zurich
Department of Management, Technology, and Economics

Senior Researcher, Dipl.-Inf. Univ.

Alexander Ilic
Information Management
KPL G6
Kreuzplatz 5
8032 Zurich, Switzerland

+41 44 632 89 83 phone
+41 44 632 10 45 fax
_____________________________________________________________________

_______________________________________________
ESDS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/esds