Subject: [ESDS] Save the date: ESDS BOF Meeting

From: "Kelly Stevenson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 17:01:52 -0400

Hi everyone:

Just a quick heads up to the ESDS list members that we are planning to have
a BOF (birds of a feather) meeting at the Spring 2008 IETF meeting. We are
hoping to have as many of the list members join us for this event as the BOF
is where we would get the commitment for a working group.  

Here are the details:

Spring 2008 - 71st IETF
March 9-14, 2008
Host: Comcast
Location: Philadelphia, PA, USA

No action items at this point, but we'll be actively seeking participants in
a few weeks time. In the meantime, please ensure that everyone who should be
subscribed to the ESDS list is indeed subscribed. 

Best regards,

Kelly

---

Kelly Stevenson

Afilias 

4141 Yonge Street, Suite 204

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

M2P 2A8

direct: +1-416-673-4152

fax: +1-416-646-1541

www.afilias.info/ads

_______________________________________________
ESDS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/esds