Subject: [ESDS] EPCGlobal as an open model ?

From: "Philippe Gautier" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 12:02:16 +0100

Private, personal and confidential
----------------------------------
Dear all,
I've just posted something about the EPC naming system at:
http://blog.siaige.com/post/2007/11/30/Governance-issues-regarding-the-Inter
net-of-things
Your comments will be appreciated.
Regards,
Philippe Gautier
----------
Avant d'imprimer ce document, pensez à l'environnement !
----------
Always think green before printing!
__________________________
FYEO - private, personal and confidential - do not either transfer or
disclose.
Mail prive, personnel et confidentiel, ne pas transferer ni reproduire.
-----------------------------------------
Les donnees et renseignements contenus dans ce message sont personnels,
confidentiels et secrets. Ce message est adresse a  l'individu ou l'entite
dont les coordonnees figurent ci-dessus. Si vous n'etes pas le bon
destinataire, nous vous demandons de ne pas lire, copier, utiliser ou
divulguer cette communication. Nous vous prions de notifier cette erreur a
l'expediteur et d'effacer immediatement cette communication de votre
systeme.
******************
The information contained in this message is privileged, confidential, and
protected from disclosure. This message is intended for the individual or
entity adressed herein. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not
read, copy, use or disclose this communication to others ;also please notify
the sender by replying to this message, and then delete it from your system.
-------------------- 

_______________________________________________
ESDS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/esds

---

From: Mark Harrison <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 12:37:27 +0000

Dear all,

In response, I have posted the attached comment to the blog.

Best regards,

- Mark Harrison

---

From: "Philippe Gautier" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 16:19:33 +0100

Mark,
Your reply is now available online.
Many thanks,
Philippe

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Mark Harrison [mailto:[email-masked]] De la part de Mark
Harrison
Envoyé : vendredi 30 novembre 2007 13:37
À : [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Objet : Re: [ESDS] EPCGlobal as an open model ?

Dear all,

Best regards,

- Mark Harrison

At 12:02 +0100 30/11/07, Philippe Gautier wrote:
>confidentiels et secrets. Ce message est adresse a  l'individu ou 
>l'entite dont les coordonnees figurent ci-dessus. Si vous n'etes pas le 
>bon destinataire, nous vous demandons de ne pas lire, copier, utiliser 
>ou divulguer cette communication. Nous vous prions de notifier cette 
>erreur a l'expediteur et d'effacer immediatement cette communication de 
>votre systeme.
>******************
>The information contained in this message is privileged, confidential, 
>and protected from disclosure. This message is intended for the 
>individual or entity adressed herein. If you are not the intended 
>recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose this communication 
>to others ;also please notify the sender by replying to this message, and
then delete it from your system.