Subject: [Extra] Document Status

From: Bron Gondwana <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2018 09:34:38 +1000

Hi All,

Exciting times.  4 of our 10 documents have been submitted to IESG for
publication, having finished their Working Group Last Call.
We have 10 active drafts in our queue.  Here's an overview of current
status for each:
64bit: on hold for now

myrights: submitted for publication

objectid: close to ready
 * I'd like to wglc soon, since there was appetite to get it done  so
   imap4rev2 can reference
savedate: close to ready
 * waiting on a new upload with wording around SEARCH

status-size: submitted for publication

unauth: submitted for publication

sieve-fcc: still some work to do
 * I'll bump the last thread about it

sieve-special-use: close to ready
 * waiting on a new upload with example equivalent IMAP commands

specialuse-important: submitted for publication

imap4rev2: heaps of work left to do!

There's also a proposal to add "snippet" to our document list, which I
have suggested wait until Montreal, or at least until we've cleared the
decks a bit.  I think we can get savedate, sieve-special-use, objectid
and sieve-fcc out the door pretty quickly though, which just leaves
64bit and imap4rev2 on our plates :)
Good work team!

Cheers,

Bron.

--
  Bron Gondwana, CEO, FastMail Pty Ltd
  [email-masked]