Subject: [Extra] I-D Action: draft-ietf-extra-sieve-fcc-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2018 07:26:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Email mailstore and eXtensions To Revise or Amend WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Sieve Extension: File Carbon Copy (Fcc)
        Authors         : Kenneth Murchison
                          Bron Gondwana
	Filename        : draft-ietf-extra-sieve-fcc-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2018-04-30

Abstract:
   The Sieve Email Filtering Language provides a number of action
   commands, some of which can generate additional messages on behalf of
   the user.  This document defines an extension to such commands to
   allow a copy of any generated message to be filed into a target
   mailbox.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-extra-sieve-fcc/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-extra-sieve-fcc-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-extra-sieve-fcc-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-extra-sieve-fcc-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/