Subject: [Extra] Last Call: <draft-ietf-extra-imap-status-size-01.txt> (Internet Message Access Protocol (IMAP) - STATUS=SIZE Extension) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2018 11:22:00 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Email mailstore and eXtensions To
Revise or Amend WG (extra) to consider the following document: - 'Internet
Message Access Protocol (IMAP) - STATUS=SIZE Extension'
  <draft-ietf-extra-imap-status-size-01.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2018-05-10. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document adds a new capability called "STATUS=SIZE" to the
   Internet Message Access Protocol (IMAP).  It allows retrieving the
   total storage size of a mailbox with a single STATUS command rather
   than retrieving and summing the sizes of all individual messages in
   that mailbox.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-extra-imap-status-size/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-extra-imap-status-size/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.

---

From: Ned Freed <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2018 12:53:34 -0700 (PDT)

I just reviewd this document and AFAICT it has no issues.

				Ned

---

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2018 17:03:18 -0400

I reviewed this version during working-group last call and found no
issues.  I believe it's ready for IESG approval.

Barry

On Thu, Apr 26, 2018 at 2:22 PM, The IESG <[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Extra mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/extra