Subject: [Extra] Last Call: <draft-ietf-extra-imap-fetch-preview-01.txt> (IMAP4 Extension: Message Preview Generation) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2019 06:53:42 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Email mailstore and eXtensions To
Revise or Amend WG (extra) to consider the following document: - 'IMAP4
Extension: Message Preview Generation'
  <draft-ietf-extra-imap-fetch-preview-01.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2019-02-11. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document specifies an IMAP protocol extension which allows a
   client to request that a server provide an abbreviated representation
   of a message that can be used by a client to provide a useful
   contextual preview of the message contents.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-extra-imap-fetch-preview/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-extra-imap-fetch-preview/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.