Subject: [Extra] I-D Action: draft-ietf-extra-sieve-fcc-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2019 15:28:43 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Email mailstore and eXtensions To Revise or Amend WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Sieve Extension: File Carbon Copy (Fcc)
        Authors         : Kenneth Murchison
                          Bron Gondwana
	Filename        : draft-ietf-extra-sieve-fcc-09.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2019-01-13

Abstract:
   The Sieve Email Filtering Language provides a number of action
   commands, some of which can generate additional messages on behalf of
   the user.  This document defines an extension to such commands to
   allow a copy of any generated message to be filed into a target
   mailbox.

   This document updates RFC5230 and RFC5435 by adding a new tagged
   argument to the "vacation" and "enotify" actions respectively.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-extra-sieve-fcc/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-extra-sieve-fcc-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-extra-sieve-fcc-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-extra-sieve-fcc-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Ken Murchison <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2019 18:30:17 -0500

Hopefully this draft addresses all of the IESG comments.  If it is 
lacking in that respect, suggested text would be greatly appreciated.

On 1/13/19 6:28 PM, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Extra mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/extra

-- 
Ken Murchison
Cyrus Development Team
FastMail US LLC

---

From: Ned Freed <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2019 08:17:23 -0800 (PST)

Looks good to me.

				Ned