Subject: [Extra] I-D Action: draft-ietf-extra-sieve-snooze-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2020 04:11:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Email mailstore and eXtensions To Revise or Amend WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Sieve Email Filtering: Snooze Extension
        Authors         : Kenneth Murchison
                          Ricardo Signes
                          Neil Jenkins
	Filename        : draft-ietf-extra-sieve-snooze-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2020-08-07

Abstract:
   This document describes the "snooze" extension to the Sieve email
   filtering language.  The "snooze" extension gives Sieve the ability
   to postpone the filing of an incoming into a target mailbox until a
   later point in time.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-extra-sieve-snooze/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-extra-sieve-snooze-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-extra-sieve-snooze-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/