Subject: [Extra] I-D Action: draft-ietf-extra-sieve-mailboxid-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2021 05:44:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Email mailstore and eXtensions To Revise or Amend WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Sieve Email Filtering: delivery by mailboxid
        Author          : Bron Gondwana
	Filename        : draft-ietf-extra-sieve-mailboxid-09.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2021-03-16

Abstract:
   The OBJECTID capability of the IMAP protocol (RFC8474) allows clients
   to identify mailboxes by a unique identifier which survives rename.

   This document extends the Sieve mail filtering language (RFC5228) to
   allow using that same unique identifier as a target for fileinto
   rules, and for testing the existance of mailboxes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-extra-sieve-mailboxid/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-extra-sieve-mailboxid-09.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-extra-sieve-mailboxid-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/