Subject: Orlando Fax Agenda

From: James Rafferty <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 10:54:29 -0500

Folks,  

I submitted a request for a single 2 1/2 hr slot at Orlando; we'll probably
meet later in the week ;  the APPs ADs are putting the final touches on the
schedule and I'll notify the list when our slot is final.    We're trying
to avoid overlap with Mail, IPP, Conneg, etc.     

Some of the items I expect will be on our agenda:  

-  Core extended fax document wrapup  (-eifax, -reporting, -schema)
    - I hope this will take minimal time; I believe all but schema are
basically done now and I'm hoping that -schema will stablize between now
and then;  as noted before, the ITU is waiting for these documents to go
through the IETF approval process

-  Charter Update 
	-  I'll release a new draft updated charter shortly;  main items will be
1) re-visiting the simple mode RFCs 2)  potential items after -eifax.   

-  Simple Mode RFCs

	-  Review results of prior week's interworking event 
	-  brief review of each RFC and potential needs for changes

-  Onramps / Offramps 
	-  discuss needs for informational and stds track documents (e.g. revive
MDN/DSN extensions for offramps)  

It looks like fax over IPP will be discussed elsewhere;   we could have a 5
minute summary on where its going in our meeting.   

If there are any other items you have in mind, please let me know.  

If there is a particular issue that needs attention as the meeting
approaches, 
we may  set up an informal meeting earlier in the week.   

I'll plan to put together a firm agenda for review and submission next
week.   

James
*------------------------------------------------*
James Rafferty			
President, Human Communications 	
12 Kevin Drive			
Danbury, CT  06811-2901		
USA					
Voice/Fax:  +1-203-746-4367
Email:  [email-masked]
	 [email-masked]

HC Web Site:  http://www.humancomm.com  
*---------------------------------------------------