Subject: -eifax- version 10 submitted

From: Dan Wing <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 1998 16:28:27 -0800 (PST)

I just submitted draft-ietf-fax-eifax-10.txt to the Internet Drafts
editor.  The changes were a result of IETF Working Group Last Call,
including informal comments from the ITU (formal comments are yet to be
received, but are expected to be similar to the informal comments).

If you would like to review it before it is available from the Internet
Drafts repositories, please retreive:

  ftp://ftp-eng.cisco.com/dwing/eifax-10.txt

or view the following which shows the changes from -09 with "|": 
  
  ftp://ftp-eng.cisco.com/dwing/eifax-10.diff

draft-ietf-fax-eifax-XX.txt is in Working Group Last Call.  Comments are
encouraged.

-Dan Wing

---

From: Dave Crocker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 14:12:10 +0200

>draft-ietf-fax-eifax-XX.txt is in Working Group Last Call.  Comments are

The changes strike me as being extremely small.

This is good.  It means that the document really IS stable.

d/

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Dave Crocker                                       Tel: +60 (19) 3299 445
<mailto:[email-masked]>             Post Office Box 296, U.P.M.
                                         Serdang, Selangor 43400 MALAYSIA
Brandenburg Consulting                                          
<http://www.brandenburg.com>                       Tel: +1 (408) 246 8253
Fax: +1(408)273 6464              675 Spruce Dr., Sunnyvale, CA 94086 USA