Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-jhsrha-forces-netlink2-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 07:55:04 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Netlink2 as ForCES protocol
        Author(s)       : J. Salim, R. Haas
        Filename        : draft-jhsrha-forces-netlink2-00.txt
        Pages           : 28
        Date            : 2002-12-20

This document describes Netlink2, which is an extension of Linux
Netlink [Netlink].  This document is intended as a proposal for the
ForCES IETF working group protocol.
ForCES attempts to define a clear separation between the two enti-
ties of the NE in order to have them evolve separetely as opposed
to the current monolithic evolution.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jhsrha-forces-netlink2-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
        "get draft-jhsrha-forces-netlink2-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
        [email-masked].
In the body type:
        "FILE /internet-drafts/draft-jhsrha-forces-netlink2-00.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
        MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
        feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
        command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
        a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
        exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
        "multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
        up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
        how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.