Subject: [issue4] feedback on rest of section 6

From: Jamal Hadi Salim <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 03:15:46 +0000

New submission from Jamal Hadi Salim <[email-masked]>:

1) The packet redirect section, I think we can leave as is for now but
should open up a lot of discussion later.

2) Events - I have some implementation experiences/questions in regards
to when you have hierachies of subscrisable events.
Example: "tell me when table changes vs tell me when entry X of table
changes". Lets talk afte rdraft goes out.

3) Section 6.7 - heartbeat section; seems to be missing some things.
Double check please.

----------
category: Technical
draft: draft-ietf-forces-protocol
messages: 5
nosy: jamal
priority: Should fix
status: Pending
title: feedback on rest of section 6

__________________________________________________
Forces issue tracker <[email-masked]>
<http://www.mip4.org/issues/tracker/forces/issue4>
__________________________________________________