Subject: WG draft Issues list

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 11:30:21 -0500

Hi,

An Issue tracker for ForCES is up and ready for use:

   http://www.mip4.org/issues/tracker/forces/

We have two drafts listed at the moment:

   draft-ietf-forces-model
   draft-ietf-forces-protocol

(more, like the applicabiilty draft can be added)

There is also an automatically updated WG drafts page for forces -

   http://www.mip4.org/other/drafts/forces/

Issues can only be entered from the web interface. You will have to
register to use the issue tracker.  This can be done on the web page.

The email interface is set up to pick up follow-ups containing
something like [Issue NN] from the [email-masked] list.
The list is setup to send notification of new issues to the Forces list
- though I don't think it is working at the moment.

Hopefully this will allow us make sure we catch all the issues with the
WG drafts.  The members of the two design teams have started entering
the issues we know of already.  This should be done, hopefully, in the
next few days.

My thanks go to Henrik Levkowetz for setting this all up.  Please let
me know if you have any difficulties with the system.

a.