Subject: FW: Internet-Draft Submission Cutoff Dates for the 62nd IETF Meeting inMinneapolis, MN

From: "Putzolu, David" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 19:23:18 -0800

FYI!

Cheers,
David

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: Friday, January 21, 2005 7:43 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Internet-Draft Submission Cutoff Dates for the 62nd IETF
Meeting inMinneapolis, MN 

There are two (2) Internet-Draft cutoff dates for the 62nd IETF Meeting 
in Minneapolis, MN:

February 14th: Cutoff Date for Initial (i.e., -00) Internet-Draft
Submissions 

All initial Internet-Drafts (-00) must be submitted by Monday, February
14th at 9:00 AM ET. 
As always, all initial submissions (-00) with a filename beginning with
"draft-ietf" 
must be approved by the appropriate WG Chair before they can be
processed or announced. 
WG Chair approval must be received by Monday, February 7th at 9:00 AM
ET.

February 21st: Cutoff Date for Revised (i.e., -01 and higher)
Internet-Draft Submissions 

All revised Internet-Drafts (-01 and higher) must be submitted by
Monday, February 21st 
at 9:00 AM ET.

Initial and revised Internet-Drafts received after their respective
cutoff dates will not 
be made available in the Internet-Drafts directory or announced, and
will have to be 
resubmitted. Please do not wait until the last minute to submit. The
Secretariat will 
begin accepting Internet-Draft submissions starting Monday, March 7th at
9:00 AM ET, 
but may not post or announce them until Monday, March 14th.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. If you have any
questions or concerns, 
then please send a message to [email-masked].

The IETF Secretariat

FYI: The Internet-Draft cutoff dates as well as other significant dates
for the 62nd IETF 
Meeting can be found at http://www.ietf.org/meetings/IETF-62.html.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce