Subject: FW: latest update of the model draft

From: "Deleganes, Ellen M" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 13:41:02 -0800

Oops - I sent this to the wrong list. I meant to send it to the overall
ForCES list. Sorry for the duplication for those of you on the protocol
list. I will try to generate a diff file with the previous version to
send out.

Regards,

Ellen

________________________________

From: Deleganes, Ellen M 
Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2005 9:43 AM
To: [email-masked]'
Subject: latest update of the model draft

This is the latest version of the model draft. The most significant
change was to pull out the class definitions section from this draft and
update the references through the rest of the document. Other minor
editorial changes have also been made.

The major open issue is the need to update the FE and LFB attribute XML
based on the discussions that have been going on in the reflector as
these have to reflect the class definitions. There are a number of
editorial comments throughout these sections that need to be resolved as
the major rework is being done. These were captured in an earlier email.

Regards,

Ellen

---

From: Jamal Hadi Salim <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 11:27:02 -0500

On Tue, 2005-01-18 at 16:41, Deleganes, Ellen M wrote:

> change was to pull out the class definitions section from this draft
> and update the references through the rest of the document. Other
> minor editorial changes have also been made.
> 

Please send the diff. I am having a hard time seeing the difference
between this and what you posted last time (a few weeks back).

>  
> The major open issue is the need to update the FE and LFB attribute
> XML based on the discussions that have been going on in the reflector

Is this in any way related to the FE Object XML i posted?
FEDocument and relatives in section 5 are now part of the FE OBject
LFB - so that section needs to go; I can repost it if needed.
Also i dont see any of my suggested changes in the LFB xsd.

>  as these have to reflect the class definitions. There are a number of
> editorial comments throughout these sections that need to be resolved
> as the major rework is being done. These were captured in an earlier
> email.
> 

Can you repost or create entries in the database for them?

cheers,
jamal