Subject: Gold Report Docs

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 09:19:02 +0200

The Gold News
Gold investors turn attention to Gold Rush In Suriname.

Hemisphere Gold (HPGI) $1.00

Banks and investors are holding on to gold reserves as the US dollar
continues to drop. Gold prices continue to rise and have now broken $800
per ounce; a price w did not expect to see till later next year.

A gold rush is now in effect in Suriname as large deposits having been
discovered and the rush to mine them is at full speed.

A Junior Mining and exploration group, Hemisphere Gold, has a 72,000
hectare property that, following advanced exploration, has already shown
rich gold deposits right in the middle of the largest mines in Suriname.

Top Five Things To Know On HPGI

1. Gold prices continue to climb. Prices have already exceeded analyst's
predictions.
2. Shortage of gold supplies is causing a steady increase in the price
of gold. Recent findings at Hemisphere Gold show huge potential returns
for early investors.
3. Hemisphere has put together a team of geologists and professionals
that are responsible for some of the largest gold finds in the Guiana
Shield.
4. For investors interested in a Gold Belt Strategy, HPGI is a prime
target as there claim sits right in the middle of several large
producing mines.
5. Hemisphere chief geologist has worked with the largest gold companies
in Suriname including Newmont and IAMGOLD. These relationships will
prove useful during a large gold strike.

Gold is certainly becoming the hot investment in such a turbulent
market. HPGI has the potential to provide a safe haven and hefty returns
for early investors. Take the time to read over their website and review
the recent news releases and profiles from “Stockguru”. It may be your
best investment this year.