Subject: A little something for the holiday.

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 06:08:37 +0200

EnerBrite Cuts Energy Costs By 30%

EnerBrite Technologies Group, Inc.
e tG U
$0.008

5 Things you should know

1. Energy prices are through the roof and killing businesses.
2. Government sees no real relief in sight. Corporations are finding
their own way out.
3. With results as high as 30% savings in energy bills, SensorStat. is a
solution that many business will be turning to.
4. Clarion Hotel in Florida claims etgu's solutions have not only
reduced their energy bills but it has paid for itself in just 12 months.
5. EnerBrite is issuing a extensive media release to boosts investor
awareness this coming week.

etg U is a penny stock that has the easy potential in light of recent
releases to climb hard and fast. Investors who get in early maximize
their potential returns. Read the recent news and get on et G U first
thing Monday.