Subject: South America becoming new gold rush as prices climb near all time highs.

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 08:25:47 +0200

Global News Special Alert
Gold once again provides stable haven from falling market.

Hemisphere Gold Inc (HPGI)
$1.14

Action Economics analysts said concerning gold, "the underlying trend
remains bullish as oil prices remain high and fuel inflation concerns,
while remaining worries about the U.S. economy should support safe-haven
investment,”. Gold continues to be the choice of safe haven among
concerned investors.

With such a strong push in the gold market companies like Hemisphere
Gold inc. have stepped into the limelight following the announcement of
advance exploration finding rich gold deposits in their 720 mile
property amid the gold belt in Suriname.

Investor knowledge of HPGI is growing, shares are moving and prices are
climbing. Next week Hemisphere has scheduled a huge media release and
marketing program to draw attention of investors. Friday is the best day
to get ahead of it and maximize the return potential. Move fast.