Subject: [forces] I-D Action:draft-ietf-forces-lfb-lib-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 22:15:06 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Forwarding and Control Element Separation Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : ForCES LFB Library
	Author(s)       : W. Wang, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-forces-lfb-lib-01.txt
	Pages           : 82
	Date            : 2010-03-03

The forwarding and Control Element Separation (ForCES) protocol
defines a standard communication and control mechanism through which
a Control Element (CE) can control the behavior of a Forwarding
Element (FE).  That control is accomplished through manipulating
components of Logical Function Blocks (LFBs), whose structure is
defined in a model RFC produced by the working group.In order to
build an actual solution using this protocol, there needs to be a set
of Logical Function Block definitions that can be instantiated by FEs
and controlled by CEs.  This document provides a sample space of such
definitions.  It is anticipated that additional defining documents
will be produced over time.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-forces-lfb-lib-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.