Subject: locust deserve

From: Dolly Knox <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 04:02:44 -0400

SZSN Sales UP 30%! Market Watchers Pick SZSN.

Shandong Zhouyuan Seed and Nursery Co., Ltd (SZSN)
$0.43 UP 30%

Sales reports show sales up 37.6% over last year. OTCPicks.com and
RedHotPennyStock.com feature SZSN. Stock UP 30%! Get on SZSN first thing
Tuesday!

" No, you're just going to put me in a "special section" because I can't
handle my Jack Daniel's BBQ sauce since I'm just a widdle girl with a
itty-bitty stomach!

They're not even noticeably drunk.

Knowing these people is generally a good idea if you want to expand your
celebrity social network.

It's sort of the write-in equivalent of "I'm heading up to San Francisco
this weekend.
I want to smash both their skulls together like a coupla coconuts,
Stooges style. Women watching their weight. You can't help but be
interested in what Lindsay Lohan snorted, ran her car into or slept with
this week.
In fact, the only amusing anecdote to come out of the story sounds like
something you'd read in the Post.

Trends: Men Getting Old Lamely, Musically, Proudly - Gawker Gawker,
daily Manhattan media news and gossip. I'd like to see them actually
compete without government support.

But that looks more like a zit to me.

Either way it's quiet here most Fridays.
Gay Jesus Wept - Gawker Gawker, daily Manhattan media news and gossip.
PATSY: Oh, it's fabulous.

Above him, Jon Belushi and Dan Akroyd stare out from a tattered poster;
their eyes obscured by the dark sunglasses that have become synonymous
with their characters, The Blues Brothers.
On the other hand, if your focus is less on getting into the network and
more on just getting celebrity publicity, you might want to start
hanging out with the people in Ms.

But that looks more like a zit to me.

Clearly a diagnosis from shoddy state run healthcare. Eno said in an
exaggerated Southern accent. But, you went to college, you read the new
Chabons and Lethems as soon as they come out! " "Elsevier still has
summer Fridays, for what it's worth. How To Become Famous: Join The
Celebrity Network - Gawker Gawker, daily Manhattan media news and
gossip.
In fact, the only amusing anecdote to come out of the story sounds like
something you'd read in the Post. America's most prominent and
successful documentarian makes a living off of exaggerations and
inaccurate chronologies. Tubby Trotskyite is a gawker term, not mine.

All the sordid fishy details after the jump.

How To Get Ahead In The Gossip Trade - Gawker Gawker, daily Manhattan
media news and gossip. " "Summer Fridays are alive at Pfizer NY HQ.
"And yes: "Wealth is not a particularly satisfying outcome," says
Griffin. You guys should try it.

He called me, and I quote, a "homo. On the other hand, if your focus is
less on getting into the network and more on just getting celebrity
publicity, you might want to start hanging out with the people in Ms.
The plane hits turbulence, and Rosenblatt and Zuckerman go flying out of
their seats. and by "them" I mean hipsters.
Better yet, Anna, why don't we nominate a unicorn? Maybe it's Sandy
Weill's retirement part-time sales gig.
" "Carolina Herrera has summer Fridays! The Rich: Super-Rich Not Totally
Enjoying Being Super-Rich - Gawker Gawker, daily Manhattan media news
and gossip.

We have a section that says 'simply grilled,' because women don't like
to eat sauces the way men do. And even if Celebrity X invited you to the
party, you will likely know everyone else at the party through a
different channel. It isn't all that interesting any more, even though
it's still amusing to remark, "I ran into Scarlett Johansson and she is
so much hotter in person.
Reporting live from the center of the universe.
"I couldn't think of a more interesting place than the ballroom of the
Waldorf while the big event was going on," he said. And there goes the
best newspaper in the country. So my colleague at the University of
Southern California Gilad Ravid and I figured out the next best thing.
It's peeps like this who make NYC cool. They're watching their weight
more often.

There's a new band in town But you can't get the sound from a story in a
magazine. Maybe some buyer's remorse? Read: "If you're a contributor to
Gawker.

Is that as fishy as The L Word?
we ain't all zit-covered basement dwellers with world of warcraft
accounts! " "I work in theatre, and almost all theatre companies do it.
Rapt, we read about horse sex, duck dicks, turtles cumming and chicks
having a hard time getting laid. Reporting live from the center of the
universe.

and by "them" I mean hipsters.

You guys should try it.

Where are our Dharma Initiatives? In any case, this lack of proof that
the couple exists disqualifies them.