Subject: neutral frontal

From: Jessy P. Webber <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 15:26:27 +0300

Big News For SZSN! Shares Rocket! UP 37.5%

Shandong Zhouyuan Seed and Nursery Co., Ltd (SZSN)
$0.33 UP 37.5%

SZSN new releases show huge expansion and Multi-Million dollar projects.
Share prices rocket! Friday's trading was strong. Get On SZSN first
thing Monday!

if he is   anything like his big bro eli then.

What a zechus for    the little guy to have you guys to    raise him!

Unlike my unfortunate colleague Andrew Garcia, I had no problems
activating my iPhone. But in the hands of rash, uninformed people, you
could end up with horrific physical damage and even the loss of life.
Actual results may differ materially from those projected or implied in
any forward-looking statements. we are    totally shoked! May   you both
share a long and happy life   together! Finally our new prince has a
name.

may she bring    everyone much joy and nachas! All were Internet
capable, but none of them got me using the Web like my iPhone has. I'm a
long-term investor but the price hasn't moved for six months. You should
know   that the whole way home I kept singing   that line from the Camp
Aguda song we   used to sing all the time "Birds are   chirping there is
laughter in the   air.
May   you both share a long and happy life   together!

Ilana, we hope you are feeing good    and all is well with you both.
annette and alex,    annette, and alex - they are best    friends, they
love each other, they    are so cute, when they're together.

may she bring    everyone much joy and nachas!

So my iPhone was ready for the Internet within minutes of activation.

Have a    Good Shabbos!

But I am    thinking of you. with a posen here and a posen    there,
here a posen, there a posen,    everywhere a posen posen- funny    how
the kid's songs stick.
, is a consumer products manufacturer, emphasizing branded educational
and positive leisure products. This isn't to say that Apple, Inc. Mazel
Tov to all the thrilled    aunts and uncles too! Without an
understanding of what exactly a stock is, outside of an indexing
strategy, the market can be a very dangerous place.

such exciting    news! It's the safety net that can support you when
you're no longer able, or willing, to work.
May you build a bayit    ne'eman b'yisrael! I wish you only    brochos!
May this little yingele be zoche    to his bris b'zmano u'b'ito, and may
   you see him raised to Torah, Chupah    and Ma'asim Tovim.

Then, we finally decided to switch the business. Action Products
International, Inc.

In another smart approach to user interface design, Apple solved the Web
site access problem in the client. We're so excited for you -   what
thrilling news! may she bring    everyone much joy and nachas!

may she bring    everyone much joy and nachas! she is beautiful, enjoy  
every minute. During synch, the phone automatically synched browser
bookmarks and settings and e-mail accounts and settings.
Since then, I've tested or owned numerous smart phones.

He had better be talking about synchronization, because the facility is
essential to using services online and offline.

They were on cloud nine Boruch    hashem!
Remember we are one class    and should always stay ONE!
Alex you are a very    special person who really cares    about
everyone!

The effect has already been felt, according to one media source, on
rival retailers as Best Buy executives stated that Home Depot has set
the bar incredibly high on returning capital to shareholders. we want to
especially with a    mazal  tov to big brother Betzalel. So my iPhone
was ready for the Internet within minutes of activation. what a lucky   
little girl to be born into such a    fabulous family!

may your little princess bring you so    many smiles!