Subject: dynamics

From: Callahan N. Vivien <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 18:06:17 +0400

Brokers Move On ERMX!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.18

Heavy trading today as ERMX announced its launch of digital support
tools for its portfolio companies. Brokers are getting ahead of this
steady climb as they grab up large blocks of shares for there clients.
Look at the numbers and get on ERMX Friday morning!

Acknowledge what you actually want and try to distinguish suitable
people.

No Flu Shot Shortage This YearThere should be no repeat of the flu
vaccine shortages of the last few years according to the CDC.

Chris Dodd of Connecticut lays out his plan to decrease prices at the
pump.

""Consumer spending improved despite the gas price run-up.

" Early summer promotions and better merchandise also helped retailers
ring up the registers last month.

com's Kevin Flynn reports.

During lulls in the fighting, some parents have approached the mosque,
handed notes to those inside with the names of their children, who have
then emerged. However, if you have a specific purpose while in social
situations you may want to stick with people who are suitable.