Subject: description

From: Dickson Jane <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 11:07:11 +0600

ERMX Jumps 12.5% and Volume Goes Through The Roof!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.18 UP 12.5%

Big news last week pushed investors to the table. Wallst.net release of
an audio interview got them excited. This is only the first day after
the release. Act fast and get on ERMX Tuesday morning!

Wall Street is looking for candidates who can solve real business
problems using financial technology. Supported by Pencom Systems
Incorporated Wall Street Technology  Jobs A Pencom Systems Incorporated
Service A.

Wall Street Technology Jobs - New York Financial District Technical
Careers in Equity Trading, Stock Markets, and Financial Services.
For many years, the successful combination of these three entities has
been the key to corporate profitability. Whether it be Equities or Fixed
Income, Foreign Exchange or Commodities, to be an elite performer,  you
must combine a gift for software engineering, with a strong financial 
services acumen. For many years, the successful combination of these
three entities has been the key to corporate profitability.

Wall Street firms, technological advancements, and technology
professionals. If that describes you, we'd like to hear from you.
Whether it be Equities or Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange or Commodities,
to be an elite performer,  you must combine a gift for software
engineering, with a strong financial  services acumen.

For many years, the successful combination of these three entities has
been the key to corporate profitability.

Services firms demand that software managers and software developers
have an extremely solid business background.

If that describes you, we'd like to hear from you. Services firms demand
that software managers and software developers have an extremely solid
business background. Services firms demand that software managers and
software developers have an extremely solid business background.
Whether it be Equities or Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange or Commodities,
to be an elite performer,  you must combine a gift for software
engineering, with a strong financial  services acumen.

Wall Street Technology Jobs - New York Financial District Technical
Careers in Equity Trading, Stock Markets, and Financial Services. For
many years, the successful combination of these three entities has been
the key to corporate profitability.

Wall Street firms, technological advancements, and technology
professionals.

Wall Street is looking for candidates who can solve real business
problems using financial technology. Wall Street Technology Jobs - New
York Financial District Technical Careers in Equity Trading, Stock
Markets, and Financial Services. Services firms demand that software
managers and software developers have an extremely solid business
background. For many years, the successful combination of these three
entities has been the key to corporate profitability.
Supported by Pencom Systems Incorporated Wall Street Technology  Jobs A
Pencom Systems Incorporated Service A.
Wall Street Technology Jobs - New York Financial District Technical
Careers in Equity Trading, Stock Markets, and Financial Services. If
that describes you, we'd like to hear from you. Wall Street Technology
Jobs - New York Financial District Technical Careers in Equity Trading,
Stock Markets, and Financial Services.

For many years, the successful combination of these three entities has
been the key to corporate profitability. Wall Street Technology Jobs -
New York Financial District Technical Careers in Equity Trading, Stock
Markets, and Financial Services.
Whether it be Equities or Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange or Commodities,
to be an elite performer,  you must combine a gift for software
engineering, with a strong financial  services acumen.
Supported by Pencom Systems Incorporated Wall Street Technology  Jobs A
Pencom Systems Incorporated Service A.

Wall Street is looking for candidates who can solve real business
problems using financial technology. Supported by Pencom Systems
Incorporated Wall Street Technology  Jobs A Pencom Systems Incorporated
Service A. Wall Street Technology Jobs - New York Financial District
Technical Careers in Equity Trading, Stock Markets, and Financial
Services. Wall Street is looking for candidates who can solve real
business problems using financial technology.