Subject: affluence disparaging

From: Augustus V. Shepherd <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 07:30:11 -0700

ERMX Grabs Edge Of US Trade With China And Moves Into Nitride Devices!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.16

Congress's push to increase trade agreements with China gives ERMX huge
advantage as they enter joint venture to manufacture Nitride Devices for
military, energy and technological solutions in China. This is huge. Get
on ERMX Monday!

HOST is an online tracking and warehouse management function that
enables clients to keep an eye on the movement of their products in real
time from origin right through to the point of delivery.
Sophos experts note that this is not the first time that Paris Hilton
has been used as bait in an attempt to trick innocent computer users
into viral infection. "We felt Epicor understood best our complex
planning methods and gave a commitment to meet those requirements during
the implementation phase.

The resulting stability and reliability improvements eliminate errors
and stoppages.

Sterling Commerce delivers new Warehouse Management modules that improve
productivity and efficiency - LogisticsIT.
Increasing globalisation puts pressure on supply chain systems -
LogisticsIT.

Inspired by our vision of seamless mobility, the people of Motorola are
committed to helping you connect simply and seamlessly to the people,
information, and entertainment that you want and need. Auto-ID veteran
and pioneer in introducing voice-directed systems in these countries,
Jan Norret has been engaged to manage the Nordic office.

DataScan is one of only two UK based Datalogic Authorised Repair Centres
and is authorised to repair the full range of Datalogic product. Order
processing is managed in this way. Sterling Commerce solutions help
customers adopt best practices in e-sales, supply chain execution,
payment processing and business-to-business integration. com is the
website and service centre to assist buyers of software, services and
technology in their procurement process.

Now, products that cannot be scanned by the sortation system, are
scanned manually using the new mobile computing system. For example,
service departments in car dealerships have long struggled with
discrepancies concerning damage claims. On some occasions, goods might
be returned to Import Services and the Returns Enquiry function allows
clients to check what has been sent back and why. The new Activity
Reporting Manager module ensures accurate billing for tasks executed,
enabling companies to understand the true cost to serve multiple clients
or divisions.

"We felt Epicor understood best our complex planning methods and gave a
commitment to meet those requirements during the implementation phase.
Import Services develops HOST online tracking system - LogisticsIT.

It follows news that Paris Hilton and Jenna Jameson were seen
celebrating the latter's birthday party together at a trendy LA club
last weekend.

On some occasions, goods might be returned to Import Services and the
Returns Enquiry function allows clients to check what has been sent back
and why. The company also acquired a new office in Switzerland and
additional offices in UK, Germany and The Netherlands, following the
acquisition and integration of PEAK Europe.
This strategy allows for an incremental, low-risk deployment of
increased application functionality. As a leading manufacturer of heavy
goods vehicles, MAN ERF in the UK distribute and lease fleets of
vehicles to a wide range of market sectors. The pickers does not need to
jump up and down from the forklift all the time. The company has
succeeded in leading its market segment by providing high quality,
cost-effective, customizable products with industry-best customer
service.
Auto-ID veteran and pioneer in introducing voice-directed systems in
these countries, Jan Norret has been engaged to manage the Nordic
office.
The sortation system diverts these units to a separate channel for
manual processing and eventual storage and re-despatch.
Inspired by our vision of seamless mobility, the people of Motorola are
committed to helping you connect simply and seamlessly to the people,
information, and entertainment that you want and need.

HOST manages stock and orders, barcode scanning, perpetual inventory and
web integration. The Zetes group has its headquarters inBrussels, with
subsidiaries in Belgium, Germany, France, Ireland, Israel,Italy, the
Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland and the UK .

"We manage our client's supply chain from the factory - usually in the
Far East - all the way to the final recipient in the UK. Motorola is
also providing special service and maintenance as part of the project.
In addition to the rugged tablet PC, JLT's range of rugged vehicle
mounted PC's are now also available from DataScan. DataScan is one of
only two UK based Datalogic Authorised Repair Centres and is authorised
to repair the full range of Datalogic product.

Clients can sign in to HOST and check the status of their stock
anywhere, and at any time".