Subject: The trouble is that a few times I have tried other devices only to come back to the Treo, thanks to its superb one handed operation and form factor.

From: Rasmus Rowe <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 00:50:39 -0700

ERMX Continues To Expand As Stock Climbs Up 16.6%!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.21 UP 16.6%

ERMX announced further expansion with K-9 Genetics. Healthy and Premium
dog foods grossed $3.6 Billion in 2006, up from $1.9 billion in previous
years. Read up on ERMX over the holiday, we think you will see even more
fireworks on Thursday morning!

They have made some of the worse decisions a company ever made. Office
software is limited to Clearvue's suite of applications to read but not
edit, but Documents to go is now available for Windows Smartphone so it
is possible. Historically it was one of the most stable operating
systems any developer could hope to squeeze into a smartphone but
unfortunately things changed as the OS was developed further.

So what should I replace it with?
I still think that the Palm OS is the best OS around, there's just a
really strange company behind it.

We then looked at the Symbian side as soon as Nokia and Sony Ericsson
caught up with and overtook the Palm OS devices.

There is no notes synchronisation with Outlook which I found very
surprising, however, again there is an excellent third party replacement
in the form of Smartphone Notes. I was also impressed straight away with
the one handed navigation. SplashID and Splashblog both run with no
issues.

Maybe it is political and you are good at playing the corporate game but
it mystifies me that someone who is presiding over a company with such
potential yet managing to make it fail keeps their job.
Office software is limited to Clearvue's suite of applications to read
but not edit, but Documents to go is now available for Windows
Smartphone so it is possible.

They have made some of the worse decisions a company ever made.

I still think that the Palm OS is the best OS around, there's just a
really strange company behind it. Then I added Phatnotes for smartphone
which seems an OK replacement for NoteStudio.
That's the way it goes. Thankfully this is a superb application with
pretty much all the PIM display and editing options I could want.

If all we have to look forward to is the Foleo and a new Treo not a
single shred of excitement will flow through my body.

Maybe it is political and you are good at playing the corporate game but
it mystifies me that someone who is presiding over a company with such
potential yet managing to make it fail keeps their job.
We had to start catering for Windows Mobile devices because they
continued to be developed at a steady pace and were improving month
after month.