Subject: supposition

From: Jess B. Hanson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 05:18:35 +0900

Big News For SZSN! Shares Rocket! UP 37.5%

Shandong Zhouyuan Seed and Nursery Co., Ltd (SZSN)
$0.33 UP 37.5%

SZSN new releases show huge expansion and Multi-Million dollar projects.
Share prices rocket! Friday's trading was strong. Get On SZSN first
thing Monday!

Motivated self-starter.

Experience with Ant, CruiseControl, JUnit, Servlets, REST.

Responsibilities include gathering requirements, designing and
developing the software and interface with application infrastructure
teams.

This individual will be the focal point for all compliance and controls
initiatives for GME Technology at the GTO, IB IT, and GME Technology
levels. MS or PhD in science major is also preferred. Whether it be
Equities or Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange or Commodities, to be an
elite performer,  you must combine a gift for software engineering, with
a strong financial  services acumen.

An understanding of the financial services business is a plus. Ability
to maintain close working relationships with the application development
teams and with the business. Integral in organizing requests for work
into logic work streams and translating the business requirements into
near term technical solutions.
MS or PhD in science major is also preferred.

Good understanding of the US and Global Fixed Income markets.

Knowledge of Fixed Income business combined with Quantitative Skills and
the ability to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks in a fast
pace environment is also required. NET, CORBA, dBus, Tivoli, FIX,
Sybase, Oracle, Xenomorph preferred.

Accountable for the project management and schedules of the business
critical projects for the regional projects. Ability to work well in a
team as well as independently.
Wall Street Technology Jobs - New York Financial District Technical
Careers in Equity Trading, Stock Markets, and Financial Services.
Hands on application support for the day-to-day operation of mission
critical applications.

This candidate should also display technical aptitude and have the
ability to work in a globally distributed development environment.

Excellent communication skills. If that describes you, we'd like to hear
from you.
Strong understanding of fixed income mathematics including bonds,
interest rate derivatives and options. Experience with Ant,
CruiseControl, JUnit, Servlets, REST. Strong working knowledge of Equity
Trading technologies, vendors, and the industry market place.

This candidate should also display technical aptitude and have the
ability to work in a globally distributed development environment.
Proven track record of working large, global distributed environments.
Experience with FIX, Exchange Connectivity and Equities is a plus as is
Wall Street experience. For many years, the successful combination of
these three entities has been the key to corporate profitability.
Services firms demand that software managers and software developers
have an extremely solid business background.
Proven track record of working large, global distributed environments.

NET, MQ Series, Distributed Systems experience is also required.

Hands on application support for the day-to-day operation of mission
critical applications. Integral in organizing requests for work into
logic work streams and translating the business requirements into near
term technical solutions.

For many years, the successful combination of these three entities has
been the key to corporate profitability.

This candidate will also work with application support team to provide
second line support for the product set.

Full systems development life cycle experience. Responsibilities include
gathering requirements, designing and developing the software and
interface with application infrastructure teams.

Responsible for prioritizing initiatives with business sponsors from the
sales and trading communities.

Knowledge of Fixed Income business combined with Quantitative Skills and
the ability to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks in a fast
pace environment is also required.

Services firms demand that software managers and software developers
have an extremely solid business background.

This individual will be the focal point for all compliance and controls
initiatives for GME Technology at the GTO, IB IT, and GME Technology
levels.
Solid client service experience in the financial services industry.

Background in trading systems and vendors and a background in OMS
systems. Background in trade support from an operational perspective.