Subject: Experience having worked in an investment banking environment.

From: Wilkerson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 11:35:19 -0700

Vision Airships Global Expansion!

BANGKOK, THAILAND, Jul 09, 2007 (MARKET WIRE via COMTEX) -- Vision
Airships Inc. (PINKSHEETS: VPSN) -- The company wishes to announce that
it has finalized arrangements for funding for its global expansion.

Vision Airships is set to become a worldwide operator of blimps used for
advertising around the world. As the advertising market gets more
crowded in conventional mediums -- the use of alternative forms of
advertising is gaining more and more traction -- this is where Vision
Airships comes in and supplies the end to end solution to major
advertisers worldwide with its unique form of alternative displays. The
size of the market worldwide will support 24 airships which would bring
in approximately $400,000,000 annually.

Check out the news and get on VPSN first thing Tuesday and Wednesday!

In this role you may fill several roles on a single project or play a
single role across several projects. Whether it be Equities or Fixed
Income, Foreign Exchange or Commodities, to be an elite performer,  you
must combine a gift for software engineering, with a strong financial 
services acumen.

Experience with Open Source technologies such as Spring, Hibernate and
Struts a plus.

Knowledge of Fixed Income business combined with Quantitative Skills and
the ability to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks in a fast
pace environment is also required. Must be thorough and detail oriented.

Experience with Java, Sockets and middleware programming. Prime
Brokerage experience is also a plus. This individual will be the focal
point for all compliance and controls initiatives for GME Technology at
the GTO, IB IT, and GME Technology levels.

NET and Java technology stacks.

Working knowledge of ASP. An understanding of software design principles
and tradeoffs. A Bachelor degree or international equivalent.

In this role, you will be responsible for key development on critical .

NET, and XML Application development.

Good problem solving skills. Knowledge of FIX or other similar protocols
is a plus as is prior experience working with order management systems,
FIX, or other exchange connectivity. NET development experience. A key
responsibility would include leading effective governance over the
entire portfolio.
Ability to work well in a team as well as independently. Wall Street
firms, technological advancements, and technology professionals.
Hands-on experience in deploying and maintaining web applications with
intensive disk IO and database system workload.

The client website is the top-ranked destination for institutional
clients. Experience in financial services industry. Intelligence, common
sense and the ability for self-study and learning.
Strong knowledge of Equity Trading and QA, with an empahsis on QA
Automation Engineers.
Experience with Microsoft PowerPoint to an advanced level is essential
and prior experience delivering high quality documents to executive
management.