Subject: trivial tutor

From: Leslie <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 19:54:00 -0300

Brokers Move On ERMX!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.18

Heavy trading today as ERMX announced its launch of digital support
tools for its portfolio companies. Brokers are getting ahead of this
steady climb as they grab up large blocks of shares for there clients.
Look at the numbers and get on ERMX Friday morning!

The event is fully catered for. Don't stress if you haven't got your
bowls with you, bowls are available at the club.
The first few concerts are at the Subiaco Arts Centre, then they move to
various parks around Subiaco and finish back at the Subiaco Arts Centre
again for the last few concerts.

"There isn't an event like Kids Supershow in Queensland that gives
families an affordable, fun and informative day out that everyone will
enjoy", Ms Carroll said.

Please visit the webiste, www.
Enjoy cooking classes, tastings, sauces and condiments.