Subject: [gaia] PTC Projects Request for Proposals: Closes in a Week! ICT projects in Pacific Rim

From: Bruce Baikie <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 14:52:53 -0700

PTC Projects Request for Proposals: Closes in a Week!

Deadline: 23 October 2015

   The PTC Projects initiative provides both members and non-members the
opportunity to develop and implement projects that promote the use of
Information and Communications Technology (ICT) to improve the quality
of life in the Pacific Hemisphere.

Projects should involve the introduction and application of new methods,
processes, and/or technology solutions to address a defined problem.
Collaborative projects designed to solve practical problems are
particularly encouraged.

   Proposals will be evaluated according to the following criteria:

·  Feasibility of solutions and plan for execution
·  Cost-benefit
·  Sustainability and scalability
·  Innovativeness
·  Social value
·  Clear deliverable/applicable results from the completed project
·  Clear budget and confirmation of funding
·  Strengthen the PTC brand and visibility for the organization
·  Acceptance of the terms of the PTC Grant Agreement

For complete details, please view the RFP.
Please note the proposal submission deadline is 23 October 2015.
Proposals will only be accepted via the online proposal submission system.
To submit a proposal or learn more about PTC and the PTC Projects
initiative, please visit ptc.org. For additional questions, please email
[email-masked].