Subject: [gaia] Call for Research Fellows: 1 World Connected

From: Sharada Srinivasan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2017 19:12:01 -0500

1 World Connected is a three-year, three-phase research project based out
of the University of Pennsylvania’s Center for Technology, Innovation and
Competition that seeks to study innovative approaches of connecting the
unconnected. We have identified close to 600 case studies over the course
of the last year. Our goal for this year is to finish developing all these
case studies

We are looking for *two full-time research fellows* to help develop the
case studies through a combination of interviews and desk research.

*Job Requirements*

Bachelor’s degree in computer science, electrical and electronics
engineering, telecommunications, economics, public policy, or other
relevant discipline required; master’s degree or higher preferred

Experience in field work, quantitative methods, and developing metrics for
social science outcomes (particularly in health and education) preferred

Familiarity with the Internet governance community preferred, ideally with
prior experience or contributions to multi-stakeholder processes

Foreign language skills preferred

If you are interested, kindly reach out to us at [email-masked] and
[email-masked].

Regards,

Sharada Srinivasan,

Research Fellow,

Center for Technology, Innovation and Competition,

University of Pennsylvania.