Subject: [gaia] Fwd: Workshop on Open Source Solutions for the Internet of Things.

From: Arjuna Sathiaseelan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2017 10:26:59 +0000

This is a good opportunity - if anyone is interested please contact Marco.

Regards

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <[email-masked]>
Date: 27 February 2017 at 10:31
Subject: Workshop on Open Source Solutions for the Internet of Things.
To: Arjuna Sathiaseelan <[email-masked]>

Dear Arjuna,

the applications for the Workshop on Open Source Solutions for the
Internet of Things are open. The deadline to apply is April 10th,
2017. This year we can support 12 PhD students from Developing
Countries thanks to a SIGCOMM grant. I would appreciate if you could
please disseminate the information among your students/colleagues. The
link is: http://indico.ictp.it/event/7972/

Thanks!

Best,
Marco

Marco Zennaro, PhD // Research Officer // T/ICT4D Lab // ICTP //
wireless.ictp.it

-- 
Arjuna Sathiaseelan
Personal: http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~as2330/
N4D Lab: http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~as2330/n4d