Subject: [gaia] Invitation: IETF 101 @ Sat 17 Mar - Fri 23 Mar 2018 (CET) ([email-masked])

From: Marco Zennaro <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2018 15:35:39 +0000

You have been invited to the following event.

Title: [gaia] IETF 101
When: Sat 17 Mar – Fri 23 Mar 2018
Calendar: [email-masked]
Who:
     * Marco Zennaro- organiser
     * [email-masked]
     * Jane Coffin

Event details:  
https://www.google.com/calendar/event?action=VIEW&eid=XzYwcTMwYzFnNjBvMzBlMWk2MG80YWMxZzYwcmo4Z3BsODhyajJjMWg4NHMzNGg5ZzYwczMwYzFnNjBvMzBjMWc2Z3BqaWVhNDZncWpjaDI2NzBwazhjcGc2NG8zMGMxZzYwbzMwYzFnNjBvMzBjMWc2MG8zMmMxZzYwbzMwYzFnOGNxNGNkaTU2NHBqYWg5bDYwczQ2ZDFrOGgwajJnaG02OHE0OGg5ajZjcmoyZ2EyOGdwMCBnYWlhQGlydGYub3Jn&tok=MjIjbWFyY296ZW5uYXJvQGdtYWlsLmNvbTQyY2YzYjQ2MGJlMWExMjUyZTRhZjczOTM4YWE2YzhlYTY3ZTY4OWE&ctz=Europe/Rome&hl=en_GB

Invitation from Google Calendar: https://www.google.com/calendar/

You are receiving this courtesy email at the account [email-masked] because  
you are an attendee of this event.

To stop receiving future updates for this event, decline this event.  
Alternatively, you can sign up for a Google account at  
https://www.google.com/calendar/ and control your notification settings for  
your entire calendar.

Forwarding this invitation could allow any recipient to modify your RSVP  
response. Learn more at  
https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37135#forwarding