Subject: [gaia] IETF 103 PITG schedule (draft, please add)

From: Mallory Knodel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2018 16:22:09 +0200

Hi everyone,

As promised, below is a handy schedule that I've put together with info
of the meetings and events that might be of interest to engaged or
potentially engaged folks at the IETF 103 in Bangkok.

Please send any additions to the schedule to the list.

And please feel free to circulate to folks who are coming to Bangkok.

===

3-9 November | IETF 103 | Marriott Marquis Queen’s Park

 * Register here: https://www.ietf.org/how/meetings/register
 * Full agenda here: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/103/agenda.html

3-4 November @ 9:00-22:00 | IETF Hackathon | Room Sala Thai Ballroom

 * Don't forget to register here:
https://www.ietf.org/registration/ietf103/hackathonregistration.py
 * Hackathon wiki page including "Public interest technology" group work
items:
https://trac.ietf.org/trac/ietf/meeting/wiki/103hackathon
 * Alp's write up of the hackathon objectives:
https://netblocks.org/news/rights-and-privacy-next-generation-internet-protocol-stack-ietf103-WRAeVWBg

4 November @ 10:00-11:30 | Human Rights Review Team meeting | Hackathon

4 November @ 20:30 | PITG post-Hackathon dinner | Khing Klao

 * RSVP to [email-masked]

5 November @ 9:00-11:00 | HRPC | Chitlada 1

 * Agenda will be here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/103/materials/agenda-103-hrpc-00

5 November @ 17:00-19:00 | PITG meeting | Room Pagoda

5 November @ 19:30 | PITG dinner | Veganerie Concept

 * No RSVP required
 * Location: Behide Benjasiri Park, tel 02-258-8489

6 November @ 13:50-15:50 | GAIA | Room Meeting 2

 * Agenda will be here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/103/materials/agenda-103-gaia-00

7 November @ 15:40-17:10 | PEARG | Room Meeting 1

 * Agenda is here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/103/materials/agenda-103-pearg-01

8 November @ 16:00-18:00 | Oppressive Terminology side mtg | Room Pagoda

 * Read the draft here: ​
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-knodel-terminology

-- 
Mallory Knodel
Head of Digital :: article19.org
gpg fingerprint :: E3EB 63E0 65A3 B240 BCD9  B071 0C32 A271 BD3C C780