Subject: [Gen-art] RE: A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 14:20:03 -0500

Here's the assignment of the most recent IETF LCs, along with the
updated spreadsheets:
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art.html
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

Mary.

------------------------ 
Reviewer: Lakshminath Dondeti 

- 'BGP Route Reflection - An Alternative to Full Mesh IBGP '
   <draft-ietf-idr-rfc2796bis-01.txt> as a Draft Standard

IETF LC ends on 2005-09-05.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-idr-rfc2796bis-01.txt

Implementation Report can be accessed at
http://www.ietf.org/IESG/Implementations/RFC2796-implementations.txt

------------------------ 
Reviewer: Mark Allman

- 'Encapsulation Methods for Transport of ATM Over MPLS Networks '
   <draft-ietf-pwe3-atm-encap-09.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2005-09-05.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-atm-encap-09.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Spencer Dawkins

- 'Protocol Independent Multicast - Sparse Mode PIM-SM): Protocol
Specification 
   (Revised) '
   <draft-ietf-pim-sm-v2-new-11.txt> as a Proposed Standard
- 'PIM Sparse-Mode IETF Proposed Standard Requirements Analysis '
   <draft-ietf-pim-proposed-req-01.txt> as an Informational RFC

IETF LC ends on 2005-09-05.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pim-sm-v2-new-11.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pim-proposed-req-01.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Elwyn Davies

- 'Initial Language Subtag Registry '
   <draft-ietf-ltru-initial-04.txt> as an Informational RFC
- 'Tags for Identifying Languages '
   <draft-ietf-ltru-registry-12.txt> as a BCP

IETF LC ends on 2005-09-06.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ltru-initial-04.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ltru-registry-12.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: David Black 

- 'SSH Transport Layer Encryption Modes '
   <draft-ietf-secsh-newmodes-05.txt> as a Proposed Standard

This last call is being reissued because this document contains a
normative reference to an informational RFC:

RFC 2144 The CAST-128 Encryption Algorithm. C. Adams. May 1997.

It is customary to include normative references to informational
documents describing cryptographic algorithms.  However the procedures
of RFC 3967 require that this normative reference be called out in the
IETF last call.

IETF LC ends on 2005-09-08.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-secsh-newmodes-04.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Avri Doria

- 'Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP): The Binary Encoding
Option '
   <draft-legg-ldap-binary-03.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2005-09-20.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-legg-ldap-binary-03.txt

--------------------------- 

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art