Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments and spreadsheet for 01 Sept. 2005 now available

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 23:05:37 -0500

Hi all,

The assignments for the Sept. 1st telechat are now available:
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/reviewers-010905.html

with the updated spreadsheets available:
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art.html
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

This is a fairly full agenda, but with the recent LC reviews that folks
have completed, 1/3 of the docs have already been reviewed.   That said,
since there were only a couple LC reviews assigned last week and a half
dozen or so have been announced since, with fairly close deadlines, I
will do another round of LC assignments sometime tomorrow.  

As a reminder, I do keep the availability (and assignment load for
telechats only) updated regularly:
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/reviewer-availability.html

Let me know if there are any issues. 

Thanks,
Mary. 

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 16:35:13 -0400

This document is ready for publication as an Informational RFC.

As a minor question, the document definition (both the description and the 
schema) permit a document with no entity elements.  This causes me to 
wonder why this is permitted, when it would occur, and what a receiver 
should do with such a document?

Yours,
Joel M. Halpern

----
TSV A Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Event Package and Data Format for 
Various Settings in Support for the Push-to-talk Over Cellular (PoC) 
Service (Informational)
     <http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-garcia-sipping-poc-isb-am-03.txt>draft-garcia-sipping-poc-isb-am-03.txt

Token: <mailto:[email-masked]>Allison Mankin
Reviewer: Joel Halpern