Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 1 March 2007

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 20:51:46 -0600

Hi all,

Here's this week's LC assignments: 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art.html 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html 

The standard template is included at the end of the assignments.  

Thanks, 
Mary. 

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Suresh Krishnan

- 'A Policy Control Mechanism is IS-IS Using Administrative Tags '
   <draft-ietf-isis-admin-tags-03.txt> as a Proposed Standard

This document has a normative reference to an informational
requirements RFC: RFC 2702 (Requirements for Traffic Engineering
Over MPLS).

In addition, it has normative references to 2 informational RFCs,
2966 and 3784.  These are part of a group of informational RFCs that
were published as informational instead of standards-track for
historical reasons, and there is current work in progress to advance
them to standards track.  However, to avoid unnecessary delay for
this document, the IESG proposes using a combination of the RFC
3967 rule (this Last Call) and the annotation described in section
4 of draft-klensin-norm-ref (currently in Last Call).  The annotation
will read:

    As of this writing, there is ongoing work to republish RFC
    3784 on the IETF Standards Track.  Please consult the
    RFC Index to see if this has occurred, and see the updated
    reference if so.

IETF LC ends on 2007-03-12. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-isis-admin-tags-03.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
9232&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Vijay Gurbani

- 'IS-IS Extensions for Advertising Router Information '
   <draft-ietf-isis-caps-07.txt> as a Proposed Standard

This document has a normative reference to two informational RFCs,
3567 and 3784.  These are part of a group of informational RFCs that
were published as informational instead of standards-track for
historical reasons, and there is current work in progress to advance
them to standards track.  However, to avoid unnecessary delay for
this document, the IESG proposes using a combination of the RFC
3967 rule (this Last Call) and the annotation described in section
4 of draft-klensin-norm-ref (currently in Last Call).  The annotation
will read:

    As of this writing, there is ongoing work to republish RFC  
    3NNN on the IETF Standards Track.  Please consult the
    RFC Index to see if this has occurred, and see the updated
    reference if so.

IETF LC ends on 2007-03-12. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-isis-caps-07.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
12715&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: David Black

- 'Definition of an IS-IS Link Attribute sub-TLV '
   <draft-ietf-isis-link-attr-03.txt> as a Proposed Standard

This document has a normative reference to an informational RFC,
RFC 3784.  RFC 3784 is part of a group of informational RFCs that
was published as informational instead of standards-track for
historical reasons, and there is current work in progress to advance
it to standards track.  However, to avoid unnecessary delay for
this document, the IESG proposes using a combination of the RFC
3967 rule (this Last Call) and the annotation described in section
4 of draft-klensin-norm-ref (currently in Last Call).  The annotation
will read:

    As of this writing, there is ongoing work to republish RFC  
    3784 on the IETF Standards Track.  Please consult the
    RFC Index to see if this has occurred, and see the updated
    reference if so.

IETF LC ends on 2007-03-12. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-isis-link-attr-03.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
12689&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Eric Gray

- 'Bootstrap Router (BSR) Mechanism for PIM '
   <draft-ietf-pim-sm-bsr-10.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2007-03-12. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pim-sm-bsr-10.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
6802&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Francis Dupont

- 'ICMP Extensions for MultiProtocol Label Switching '
   <draft-ietf-mpls-icmp-08.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2007-03-14. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-icmp-08.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
4502&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Gonzalo Camarillo

- 'Support for Multiple Hash Algorithms in Cryptographically Generated 
   Addresses (CGAs) '
   <draft-bagnulo-multiple-hash-cga-02.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2007-03-28. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bagnulo-multiple-hash-cga-02.t
xt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
14757&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Joel Halpern

- 'CableLabs - IETF Standardization Collaboration '
   <draft-mule-ietf-cablelabs-collaboration-03.txt> as an Informational
RFC

IETF LC ends on 2007-03-29. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mule-ietf-cablelabs-collaborat
ion-03.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
13990&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Robert Sparks (previously reviewed -01 for LC as Info)

- 'Common Local Transmit and Receive Ports (Symmetric RTP) '
   <draft-wing-behave-symmetric-rtprtcp-02.txt> as a BCP

IETF LC ends on 2007-03-29. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wing-behave-symmetric-rtprtcp-
02.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
13165&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Miguel Garcia

- 'IMAP Extension for SASL Initial Client Response '
   <draft-siemborski-imap-sasl-initial-response-06.txt> as a Proposed
Standard

IETF LC ends on 2007-03-30.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-siemborski-imap-sasl-initial-r
esponse-06.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
10912&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Elwyn Davies

- 'The LDAP entryDN Operational Attribute '
   <draft-zeilenga-ldap-entrydn-01.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2007-03-30. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zeilenga-ldap-entrydn-01.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
14816&rfc_flag=0

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: 
Reviewer: 
Review Date:  
IETF LC End Date: 
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Comments:

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art