Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART LC Review of draft-mcwalter-langtag-mib-02.txt

From: "Eric Gray \(LO/EUS\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 10:45:45 -0600

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call 
comments you may receive.

Document: "Language Tag MIB"
   draft-mcwalter-langtag-mib-02.txt

Reviewer: Eric Gray

Review Date:  March 8, 2007

IETF LC End Date: March 8, 2007
IESG Telechat date: Unknown

Summary:

This draft is ready to be published as a Proposed Standard RFC.

Comments:

The draft is 7 pages, including boiler-plate.  It describes a
MIB textual convention to be used as a replacement for the TC
previously defined in RFC 2932.

While I am not a MIB expert, this draft is simple, to the point
and easy enough to understand.

I assume it has been checked with both MIB compiler and idnits.
_________________________________________________________________

Thanks!

--
Eric Gray
Principal Engineer
Ericsson 

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art