Subject: [Gen-art] Gen ART review of IS-IS Link Attribute draft

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 16:47:31 -0500

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-isis-link-attr-03.txt
Reviewer: David Black
Review Date: 2 March 2007
IETF LC End Date: 12 March 2007

Summary:
This draft is basically ready for publication, but has nits
that should be fixed before publication.

Comments:

This is a short draft that defines a link attributes extension
to IS-IS plus the first two attributes that it carries.  One has
to be an IS-IS expert to fully understand this draft - that's
quite reasonable for this sort of draft.

The Abstract should say that TLV 22 is the extended IS
reachability TLV.

idnits 2.03.11 finds the downref noted in the Last Call, flags
[IS-IS] as a possible downref (as an ISO standard it's definitely
not a downref), and says that page 4 has 59 lines (vs. 58 max).

Thanks,
--David
----------------------------------------------------
David L. Black, Senior Technologist
EMC Corporation, 176 South St., Hopkinton, MA  01748
+1 (508) 293-7953             FAX: +1 (508) 293-7786
[email-masked]        Mobile: +1 (978) 394-7754
----------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art