Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-isis-caps-07.txt

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2007 10:57:12 -0600

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document: draft-ietf-isis-caps-07.txt
Reviewer: Vijay K. Gurbani
Review Date: 8 March 2007
IESG Telechat date: 12 March 2007

Summary: This draft is ready for publication as a Proposed
Standard RFC.

Comments: This document defines a new optional IS-IS TLV named
CAPABILITY.

As a generalist reviewing a document out of my domain expertise,
I evaluated it mostly for content.  Besides noticing the fact
that the number of authors in Section 10 is more than the number
of authors listed at the top of the draft, I have nothing else
to comment on (fix: maybe the remaining are "Contributors")?

Oh, one more thing: the draft needs the new boilerplate statements.

Thanks,

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Alcatel-Lucent
2701 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9F-546, Lisle, Illinois 60532 (USA)
Email: vkg@{alcatel-lucent.com,bell-labs.com,acm.org}
WWW:   http://www.alcatel-lucent.com/bell-labs

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art

---

From: JP Vasseur <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 15:06:47 -0500

Hi Vijay,

Thanks for your comments. We'll definitely incorporate the required  
fixes.

JP.