Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 29 March 2007

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 20:10:35 -0500

Hi all,

Here's this week's LC assignments: 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art.html 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html 

The standard template is included at the end of the assignments.  

Thanks, 
Mary. 
--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Vijay Gurbani

- 'Definitions of Managed Objects for iSNS (Internet Storage Name 
   Service) '
   <draft-ietf-ips-isns-mib-11.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2007-04-11. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ips-isns-mib-11.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
7755&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Elwyn Davies

- 'Forward Error Correction (FEC) Building Block '
   <draft-ietf-rmt-fec-bb-revised-06.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2007-04-11. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rmt-fec-bb-revised-06.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
13112&rfc_flag=0

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: 
Reviewer: 
Review Date:  
IETF LC End Date: 
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Comments:

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art