Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 8 March 2007

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 00:00:26 -0600

Hi all,

Here's this week's LC assignments: 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art.html 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html 

The standard template is included at the end of the assignments.  

Thanks, 
Mary. 

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Pasi Eronen  (already reviewed -08 for LC)

- 'Presence Authorization Rules '
   <draft-ietf-simple-presence-rules-09.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2007-03-16. 

Note that the document includes a Normative Reference to RFC 3325 which
is Informational. This is a Downward Reference as per RFC 3967.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-presence-rules-09.
txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
11777&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Francis Dupont

- 'RTP Payload Format for Generic Forward Error Correction '
   <draft-ietf-avt-ulp-21.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2007-04-03. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-ulp-21.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
6153&rfc_flag=0

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: 
Reviewer: 
Review Date:  
IETF LC End Date: 
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Comments:

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art