Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-hip-esp-05

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 16:30:46 -0400

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document: draft-ietf-hip-esp-05
Reviewer: David Black
Review Date: 30 March 2007
IESG Telechat date: 05 April 2007

Summary: This draft is ready for publication as an Experimental RFC.

Comments: The nit found in the Gen-ART review of the -04
version has been corrected, and in addition, the authors found
and fixed another instance of it not noted in the review.

idnits 2.04.03 can't figure out the intended status for the
draft, so it assumes Proposed Standard and complains about
the resulting downref to the Experimental HIP Base draft ;-).

draft-ietf-ipsec-rfc2401bis-06 has been published as RFC 4301,
so this reference needs to be removed as RFC 4301 is already
referenced.  The RFC Editor will catch this.

Several of the referenced Internet-Drafts have been updated.

Thanks,
--David
----------------------------------------------------
David L. Black, Senior Technologist
EMC Corporation, 176 South St., Hopkinton, MA  01748
+1 (508) 293-7953             FAX: +1 (508) 293-7786
[email-masked]        Mobile: +1 (978) 394-7754
----------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art