Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-simple-presence-rules-09

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 16:36:44 +0200

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call 
comments you may receive. 

Document: draft-ietf-simple-presence-rules-09
Reviewer: Pasi Eronen 
Review Date: 2007-03-09
IETF LC End Date: 2007-03-16
IESG Telechat date: (not known yet)

Summary: This draft is ready for publication as a Proposed Standard RFC.

Comments:

I reviewed version -08 of this document during the previous IETF 
Last Call (without the downward reference). My comments (*) have 
been addressed in version -09, and I am OK with the other changes 
as well (including the downref).

(*) http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/gen-art/current/msg01463.html

Best regards,
Pasi

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art