Subject: [Gen-art] Reviews Uploaded for 05 April 2007

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 15:08:39 -0500

Hi all,

I've uploaded the reviews received to date and updated the spreadsheets.

Thanks,
Mary

-----Original Message-----
From: Barnes, Mary (RICH2:AR00) 
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2007 8:18 PM
To: [email-masked]'
Subject: Review assignments for 05 April 2007

Hi all,

Here's the assignments for the April 5th, 2007 telechat:
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/reviewers-070405.html

With the updated spreadsheets:
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art.html
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

I have also updated the list of reviewers.  Lucy Lynch is back as a
reviewer and reflecting the recent leadership changes, with Russ as the
new General Area AD, Brian joining us as a reviewer in May, Ron Bonica
leaving the review team since he is now an AD and Avri becoming an
inactive reviewer and remaining the backup secretary:
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/reviewer-list.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Thanks,
Mary. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document: 
Reviewer: 
Review Date:  
IESG Telechat date: 05 April 2007

Summary:

Comments:

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art

---

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 21:58:55 -0500

Hi all,

I've uploaded the additional reviews received to date and updated the
spreadsheets.

At this time, I've not seen any new last call announcements since last
week, so unless some come out tomorrow, there won't be any new
assignments tomorrow nite.

Thanks,
Mary

-----Original Message-----
From: Barnes, Mary (RICH2:AR00) 
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2007 8:18 PM
To: [email-masked]'
Subject: Review assignments for 05 April 2007

Hi all,

Thanks,
Mary. 

Document: 
Reviewer: 
Review Date:  

Summary:

Comments:

---

From: "Eric Gray \(LO/EUS\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2007 09:48:11 -0500

Mark,

	I was unable to send this prior to the cut-off.  I am
sending it now in order to provide input that may be used at
a later time - if needed.

Thanks!
--
Eric
  
===============================================================
I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Document: 
	Host Identity Protocol
	(draft-ietf-hip-base-07)

Reviewer: 
	Eric Gray
	
Review Date:  
	09 April 2007

Summary:

Within the limits of my (very small) expertise in this area, I 
believe this document is ready to publish as an Experimental
RFC.

The document appears to be well, and clearly, written.  Though
I do not understand much of it, it seems to be a very interesting
approach to solving problems in the Internet and will probably
make for a very interesting experiment.

Comments:

None.