Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-art review of draft-ietf-hip-rvs-05.txt

From: Scott W Brim <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2007 16:06:37 -0400

Nothing has changed since -04, so just FYI on idnits ...

idnits 2.04.05 found a few things ...

tmp/draft-ietf-hip-rvs-05.txt:

  Checking boilerplate required by RFC 3978 and 3979, updated by RFC 4748:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

  ** This document has an original RFC 3978 Section 5.4 Copyright Line,
     instead of the newer IETF Trust Copyright according to RFC 4748.

  ** This document has an original RFC 3978 Section 5.5 Disclaimer,
instead
     of the newer disclaimer which includes the IETF Trust according
to RFC
     4748.

  Checking nits according to http://www.ietf.org/ietf/1id-guidelines.txt:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

  == No 'Intended status' indicated for this document; assuming Proposed
     Standard

  Checking nits according to http://www.ietf.org/ID-Checklist.html:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

     No issues found here.

  Miscellaneous warnings:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

  == The copyright year in the RFC 3978 Section 5.4 Copyright Line
does not
     match the current year

  Checking references for intended status: Proposed Standard

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

  == Outdated reference: A later version (-07) exists of
     draft-ietf-hip-base-05

  ** Downref: Normative reference to an Experimental draft:
     draft-ietf-hip-base (ref. 'I-D.ietf-hip-base')

  == Outdated reference: A later version (-08) exists of
draft-ietf-hip-dns-06

  ** Downref: Normative reference to an Experimental draft:
     draft-ietf-hip-dns (ref. 'I-D.ietf-hip-dns')

  == Outdated reference: A later version (-02) exists of
     draft-ietf-hip-registration-01

  ** Downref: Normative reference to an Experimental draft:
     draft-ietf-hip-registration (ref. 'I-D.ietf-hip-registration')

  == Outdated reference: A later version (-05) exists of
draft-ietf-hip-mm-03

     Summary: 5 errors (**), 6 warnings (==), 0 comments (--).

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 11:39:01 +0300

> Nothing has changed since -04, so just FYI on idnits ...

This is with my co-author hat on.

> idnits 2.04.05 found a few things ...

Right. The document has entered pub-requested a few months back, and  
idnits has grown many new features in the meantime. None of what it  
finds now is critical.

>   == No 'Intended status' indicated for this document; assuming  

Document is going for Experimental, so all the DOWNREF warnings are  
bogus.

Lars