Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 26 April 2007

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 21:45:09 -0500

Hi all,

Here's this week's LC assignments: 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art.html 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html 

The standard template is included at the end of the assignments.  

It looks like the next telechat is scheduled for the 10th (rather than
the 3rd as I had mentioned last week), but there are already some docs
on the agenda, so I've identified those that have already been reviewed
in the spreadsheet. 

Thanks, 
Mary. 

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Christian Vogt

- 'Bidirectional Flow Export using IPFIX '
<draft-ietf-ipfix-biflow-04.txt> as an Informational RFC
 
IETF LC ends on 2007-05-03. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipfix-biflow-04.txt 

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
15133&rfc_flag=0 

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Gonzalo Camarillo

- 'Reducing Redundancy in IPFIX and PSAMP Reports '
   <draft-ietf-ipfix-reducing-redundancy-03.txt> as an Informational RFC

IETF LC ends on 2007-05-03. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipfix-reducing-redundancy
-03.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
15132&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Lucy Lynch

- 'The Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and Spam '
   <draft-ietf-sipping-spam-04.txt> as an Informational RFC

IETF LC ends on 2007-05-09. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-spam-04.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
12840&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Miguel Garcia

- 'IANA Registration for Enumservice 'XMPP' '
   <draft-ietf-enum-xmpp-01.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2007-05-09. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-xmpp-01.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
15492&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Pasi Eronen

- 'Multiple Dialog Usages in the Session Initiation Protocol '
   <draft-ietf-sipping-dialogusage-06.txt> as an Informational RFC

IETF LC ends on 2007-05-10. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-dialogusage-06.tx
t

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
14041&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Scott Brim

- 'The Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) P-Profile-Key Private Header 
   (P-Header) '
   <draft-camarillo-sipping-profile-key-01.txt> as an Informational RFC

IETF LC ends on 2007-05-22. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-camarillo-sipping-profile-key-
01.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
14724&rfc_flag=0

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: 
Reviewer: 
Review Date:  
IETF LC End Date: 
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Comments:

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art