Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-art review of draft-ietf-ipfix-reducing-redundancy-03.txt

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 15:59:49 +0300

Hi,

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Draft: draft-ietf-ipfix-reducing-redundancy-03.txt
Reviewer: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Review Date: 28 April 2007
IETF LC Date: 19 April 2007

Summary:

This draft is ready for publication as an informational RFC.

Comments:

Acronyms need to be expanded on their first use (including the title of
the draft.

Note that the intended status of this RFC-to-be is Informational but it
anyway uses RFC 2119 language (this may be OK; I am just bringing it to
the attention of the reviewers).

Thanks,

Gonzalo

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art