Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-pwe3-aii-aggregate-02

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 11:57:24 +0300

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document: draft-ietf-pwe3-aii-aggregate-02
Reviewer: Pasi Eronen
Review Date: 03 April 2007
IESG Telechat date: 05 April 2007

Summary: This draft is basically ready for publication, but has nits
that should be fixed before publication.

Comments:

I reviewed this document already during IETF last call; my 
comments (mostly of editorial nature) can be found here:

http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/reviews/draft-ietf-pwe3-aii-aggregate-
02-eronen.txt

The document shepherd replied that these comments could be
addressed by RFC editor notes, and I agree.

Best regards,
Pasi

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art