Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 10 May 2007

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 19:47:29 -0500

Hi all,

Here's this week's LC assignments: 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art.html 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html 

The standard template is included at the end of the assignments.  

Thanks, 
Mary. 

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Francis Dupont

- 'Stream Control Transmission Protocol (SCTP) Dynamic Address 
   Reconfiguration '
   <draft-ietf-tsvwg-addip-sctp-20.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2007-05-18. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tsvwg-addip-sctp-20.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
7039&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Gonzalo Camarillo

- 'Specifying New Congestion Control Algorithms '
   <draft-ietf-tsvwg-cc-alt-02.txt> as a BCP

IETF LC ends on 2007-05-18. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tsvwg-cc-alt-02.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
15879&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Lucy Lynch

- 'Ethernet in the First Mile Copper (EFMCu) Interfaces MIB '
   <draft-ietf-hubmib-efm-cu-mib-07.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2007-05-21. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hubmib-efm-cu-mib-07.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
11297&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Miguel Garcia

- 'Security Attacks Found Against SCTP and Current Countermeasures '
   <draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctpthreat-03.txt> as an Informational RFC

IETF LC ends on 2007-05-21.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctpthreat-03.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
14164&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Pasi Eronen

- 'DNSSEC Hashed Authenticated Denial of Existence '
   <draft-ietf-dnsext-nsec3-10.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2007-05-23. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-nsec3-10.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
12718&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Scott Brim

- 'IPv6 Socket API for Address Selection '
   <draft-chakrabarti-ipv6-addrselect-api-05.txt> as an Informational
RFC

IETF LC ends on 2007-06-04. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chakrabarti-ipv6-addrselect-ap
i-05.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
9992&rfc_flag=0

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: 
Reviewer: 
Review Date:  
IETF LC End Date: 
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Comments:

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art