Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART Review of draft-nottingham-atompub-feed-history-09

From: "Eric Gray \(LO/EUS\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 13:42:16 -0500

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document: 

			Feed Paging and Archiving
			draft-nottingham-atompub-feed-history-09

Reviewer:		Eric Gray
Review Date:  	10 May 2007
IESG Telechat date: 10 May 2007

Summary:

I note that the document status is currently "revision needed."
I have reviewed the draft - as well as the IESG comments on it - 
and can add nothing to the IESG comments, other than to say that
the draft seems to me to be very well written and generally ready
for publishing as a Proposed Standard RFC.

Comments:

No additional comments.

--
Eric Gray
Principal Engineer
Ericsson 

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art