Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 24 May 2007

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 21:52:02 -0500

Hi all,

Here's this week's LC assignments: 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art.html 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html 

The standard template is included at the end of the assignments.  

Thanks, 
Mary. 
--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Francis Dupont

- 'Mobile IPv4 Fast Handovers '
   <draft-ietf-mip4-fmipv4-07.txt> as an Experimental RFC

IETF LC ends on 2007-06-01. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mip4-fmipv4-07.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
14318&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Gonzalo Camarillo

- 'DHCPv4 Relay Agent Flags Suboption '
   <draft-ietf-dhc-relay-agent-flags-03.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2007-06-04. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-relay-agent-flags-03.
txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
14818&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 

Reviewer: Miguel Garcia
- 'Analysis of Multihoming in Network Mobility Support '
   <draft-ietf-nemo-multihoming-issues-07.txt> as an Informational RFC

IETF LC ends on 2007-06-05. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nemo-multihoming-issues-0
7.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
12101&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Pasi Eronen

- 'IGP Routing Protocol Extensions for Discovery of Traffic Engineering 
   Node Capabilities '
   <draft-ietf-ccamp-te-node-cap-05.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2007-06-06. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-te-node-cap-05.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
14055&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Robert Sparks

- 'OSPF protocol extensions for Path Computation Element (PCE) Discovery
'
   <draft-ietf-pce-disco-proto-ospf-05.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2007-06-06. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pce-disco-proto-ospf-05.t
xt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
15173&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Vijay Gurbani

- 'IS-IS protocol extensions for Path Computation Element (PCE)
Discovery
'
   <draft-ietf-pce-disco-proto-isis-05.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2007-06-06. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pce-disco-proto-isis-05.t
xt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
15172&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Spencer Dawkins (previously reviewed -11 for IETF LC)

- 'Protocol for Carrying Authentication for Network Access (PANA) '
   <draft-ietf-pana-pana-15.txt> as a Proposed Standard

Note: draft is undergoing IETF LC with
<draft-ietf-pana-framework-08.txt> list below

This is a second IETF Last Call for these documents. During the previous
Last Call, a number of objections were raised on these documents. It
has been exactly one year since these objections were raised, and
the PANA WG has been busy working to address the community's 
concerns. The protocol and resulting documentation has been 
simplified in the process. A high-level summary of changes may be 
found here: 

http://panasec.org/docs/listof-changes.txt

IETF LC ends on 2007-06-07. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pana-pana-15.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
11776&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: David Black (previously reviewed -06 for IETF LC)

- 'Protocol for Carrying Authentication for Network Access (PANA) 
   Framework '
   <draft-ietf-pana-framework-08.txt> as an Informational RFC

Note: doc is undergoing LC with <draft-ietf-pana-pana-15.txt> list
above. 

This is a second IETF Last Call for these documents. During the previous
Last Call, a number of objections were raised on these documents. It
has been exactly one year since these objections were raised, and
the PANA WG has been busy working to address the community's 
concerns. The protocol and resulting documentation has been 
simplified in the process. A high-level summary of changes may be 
found here: 

http://panasec.org/docs/listof-changes.txt

IETF LC ends on 2007-06-07. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pana-framework-08.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
11776&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Suresh Krishnan

- 'iSCSI Corrections and Clarifications '
   <draft-ietf-ips-iscsi-impl-guide-08.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2007-06-07. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ips-iscsi-impl-guide-08.t
xt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
13381&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Brian Carpenter

- 'Requirements for Web Authentication Resistant to Phishing '
   <draft-hartman-webauth-phishing-03.txt> as an Informational RFC

IETF LC ends on 2007-06-20. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hartman-webauth-phishing-03.tx
t

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
14692&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Christian Vogt

- 'i;unicode-casemap - Simple Unicode Collation Algorithm '
   <draft-crispin-collation-unicasemap-04.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2007-06-20. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-crispin-collation-unicasemap-0
4.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
15508&rfc_flag=0

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: 
Reviewer: 
Review Date:  
IETF LC End Date: 

Summary:

Comments:

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art