Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-sipping-dialogusage-06

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 17:53:35 +0300

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call 
comments you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-sipping-dialogusage-06
Reviewer: Pasi Eronen
Review Date: 04 May 2007
IETF LC End Date: 10 May 2007
IESG Telechat date: (not known yet)

Summary: This draft is ready for publication as an Informational RFC.

Comments:

I'm not a SIP expert, but this looks quite solid.

Some editorial suggestions: RFC editor nowadays recommends using
symbolic references (e.g. [RFC3911] instead of [5]); and abbreviations
should be expanded on first use (e.g. KPLM, UA, UAC, UAS, and GRUU). 

Best regards,
Pasi

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art