Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-openpgp-rfc2440bis-22.txt

From: Miguel Garcia <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 May 2007 16:29:15 +0300

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document: draft-ietf-openpgp-rfc2440bis-22.txt
Reviewer: Miguel Garcia <[email-masked]>
Review Date: 2007-05-07
IESG Telechat date: 10 May 2007

Summary: The draft is ready for publication as a proposed standard RFC.

Comments:

I reviewed version -19 of the document and my comments have been 
properly addressed. I found though a couple of nits:

1) In Section 9.3, the references to ZIP and ZLIB contain an extra 
whitespace: [RFC 1951] and [RFC 1950].

2) I think it would be nice to add formal references to relevant RFCs in 
the proper place (e.g., close to the referred item). For example, the 
typical paragraph that defines what MUST, SHOULD, etc. mean, does not 
contain a reference to RFC 2119 (second last paragraph in Section 1.1). 
There are many other places where a proper reference would be nice.... 
For example, RFC 1991, 2434, 3447, 1951, 1950, etc., appear in various 
places without a formal reference.

/Miguel

-- 
Please note my new e-mail address: miguel.garcia at nsn.com
Miguel A. Garcia           tel:+358-50-4804586
Nokia Siemens Networks     Helsinki, Finland

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art