Subject: [Gen-art] genart (non) review of draft-ietf-pwe3-vccv

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 13:05:16 -0500

I've bounced off of draft-ietf-pwe3-vccv-13.txt a couple of times now  
(it's ending IETF LC today),
and fear I have to throw the "I'm not qualified to review this  
document" flag.

I find the document unusually opaque and acronym rich, but I suspect  
that's because it's focusing
deep in specialized technology. (I have no background with psuedo- 
wire at all).

I can pass on that idnits doesn't complain (except for outdated  
references). A nit that it missed:
the draft has superfluous line-feeds at the end of the page header  
lines. The non-acronymed English
is well structured and the reference work seems to be correct from a  
quick review.

Sorry I couldn't wrap my head around this enough to comment further  
on the content at this time.
Maybe someone else in genart closer to the work can take a crack at it?

For archiving purposes, here's the completed (non)-review template:

----
         I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for draft-ietf-pwe3- 
vccv-13.txt

         For background on Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at <http:// 
www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html>.

         Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call  
comments you may receive.

	Summary: Unfortunately, I don't have the expertise to review this  
draft.

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art