Subject: [Gen-art] Review of raft-mrose-apex-historic-01.txt

From: Christian Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 08:56:05 +0300

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART) reviewer
for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: raft-mrose-apex-historic-01.txt
Reviewer: Christian Vogt
Review Date:  May 21, 2007
IETF LC End Date: June 13, 2007
IESG Telechat date: (if known) --

Summary:  Ready for publication

Comments:

- The introduction is precise and convincing.

- The security considerations were quite funny to read, I thought.  It
might be good to state in a short sentence that the security of XMPP is
at least as strong as the security of APEX, thus justifying the de-facto
replacement of APEX by XMPP.  (And FWIW, the security considerations in
the XMPP documents are more detailed than those of the APEX documents.
This indicates another advantage of XMPP.)

Best regards,
- Christian

-- 
Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to
alter it every six months.  (Oscar Wilde)

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art

---

From: Marshall Rose <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 01:38:02 -0700

> Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments

ok. how about this version.

/mtr