Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 3 May 2007

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 21:29:05 -0500

Hi all,

Here's this week's LC assignments: 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art.html 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html 

The standard template is included at the end of the assignments.  

Thanks, 
Mary. 

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Robert Sparks

- 'Pseudo Wire Virtual Circuit Connectivity Verification (VCCV) '
   <draft-ietf-pwe3-vccv-13.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2007-05-11. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-vccv-13.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
10712&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Joel Halpern

- 'Requirements for Multi-Segment Pseudowire Emulation Edge-to-Edge 
   (PWE3) '
   <draft-ietf-pwe3-ms-pw-requirements-05.txt> as an Informational RFC

IETF LC ends on 2007-05-11. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-ms-pw-requirements-0
5.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
13229&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Elwyn Davies

- 'End-to-middle Security in the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) '
   <draft-ietf-sip-e2m-sec-05.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2007-05-14. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-e2m-sec-05.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
13377&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Sharon Chisholm

- 'Addressing an Amplification Vulnerability in Session Initiation 
   Protocol (SIP) Forking Proxies '
   <draft-ietf-sip-fork-loop-fix-05.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2007-05-14. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-fork-loop-fix-05.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
14447&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Spencer Dawkins

- 'Raptor Forward Error Correction Scheme for Object Delivery '
   <draft-ietf-rmt-bb-fec-raptor-object-08.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2007-05-15. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rmt-bb-fec-raptor-object-
08.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
12920&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Vijay Gurbani

- 'Stream Control Transmission Protocol '
   <draft-ietf-tsvwg-2960bis-04.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2007-05-17. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tsvwg-2960bis-04.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
14256&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: David Black

- 'Private Header (P-Header) Extension to the Session Initiation
Protocol 
   (SIP) for Authorization of Early Media '
   <draft-ejzak-sipping-p-em-auth-03.txt> as an Informational RFC

IETF LC ends on 2007-05-28. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ejzak-sipping-p-em-auth-03.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
14251&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Eric Gray

- 'A Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace for the Society of Motion 
   Picture and Television Engineers (SMPTE) '
   <draft-edwards-urn-smpte-01.txt> as an Informational RFC

IETF LC ends on 2007-05-29. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-edwards-urn-smpte-01.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
15648&rfc_flag=0

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: 
Reviewer: 
Review Date:  
IETF LC End Date: 
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Comments:

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art