Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-art review of draft-ietf-tsvwg-cc-alt-02.txt

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 13:35:32 +0300

Hi,

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd or AD before
posting a new version of the draft.

Draft: draft-ietf-tsvwg-cc-alt-02.txt
Reviewer: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Review Date: 22 May 2006

Summary:

This draft is ready for publication as a BCP RFC.

Comments:

Depending on how fast this draft will be approved, it may be possible to
refer to the new SCTP spec instead (2960bis)

The ID Nits tool complains about the following:

   ** There are 2 instances of too long lines in the document, the
longest one
      being 1 character in excess of 72.

   ** There are 70 instances of lines with control characters in the
document.

Thanks,

Gonzalo

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art