Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 17 May 2007

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 21:09:19 -0500

Hi all,

Here's this week's LC assignments: 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art.html 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html 

The standard template is included at the end of the assignments.  

Thanks, 
Mary. 

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Sharon Chisholm

- 'Common RADIUS Implementation Issues and Suggested Fixes '
   <draft-ietf-radext-fixes-03.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2007-05-28. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-radext-fixes-03.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
15576&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Spencer Dawkins

- 'DHCPv6 Leasequery '
   <draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-leasequery-00.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2007-05-28. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-leasequery-00.
txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
15876&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: David Black

- 'Using the Host Identity Protocol with Legacy Applications '
   <draft-ietf-hip-applications-01.txt> as an Experimental RFC

IETF LC ends on 2007-05-28. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hip-applications-01.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
15488&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Eric Gray

- 'Host Identity Protocol (HIP) Domain Name System (DNS) Extensions '
   <draft-ietf-hip-dns-09.txt> as an Experimental RFC

IETF LC ends on 2007-05-28. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hip-dns-09.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
12489&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Francis Dupont

- 'DHCPv6 Relay Agent Echo Request Option '
   <draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-ero-01.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2007-05-28. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-ero-01.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
15436&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Gonzalo Camarillo

- 'RADIUS Extension for Digest Authentication '
   <draft-ietf-radext-rfc4590bis-01.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2007-05-29. 

Note that the document includes a Normative Reference to RFC 3579 which
is an Informational RFC. This down reference was already approved for
RFC
4590. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-radext-rfc4590bis-01.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
15568&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Robert Sparks

- 'Applying Signaling Compression (SigComp) to the Session Initiation 
   Protocol (SIP) '
   <draft-ietf-rohc-sigcomp-sip-06.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2007-05-29. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rohc-sigcomp-sip-06.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
10482&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Scott Brim

- 'Session Initiation Protocol Package for Voice Quality Reporting 
Event'
   <draft-ietf-sipping-rtcp-summary-02.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2007-05-31. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-rtcp-summary-02.t
xt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
14087&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Brian Carpenter

- 'Reclassification of RFC 3525 to Historic '
   <draft-taylor-megaco-obsol3525-01.txt> as a Historic

IETF LC ends on 2007-06-08.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-taylor-megaco-obsol3525-01.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
15996&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Christian Vogt

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
reclassifying the following RFCs as Historic:

RFC 3340 'The Application Exchange Core'
RFC 3341 'The Application Exchange (APEX) Access Service'
RFC 3342 'The Application Exchange (APEX) Option Party Pack, Part Deux!'
RFC 3343 'The Application Exchange (APEX) Presence Service'

The IESG will also consider publication of "Reclassification of the APEX
RFCs to Historic" <draft-mrose-apex-historic-01.txt> as an
Informational RFC.

The original documents were a product of an individual submitter.

IETF LC ends on 2007-06-13. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mrose-apex-historic-01.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
16013&rfc_flag=0

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART) reviewer
for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: 
Reviewer: 
Review Date:  
IETF LC End Date: 
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Comments:

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art