Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART Review of draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-leasequery-00.txt

From: Spencer Dawkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2007 18:15:25 -0500

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Since my review does not raise any issues that aren't already in the ID 
Tracker, I'm only sending to the shepherd, to the AD and to Gen-ART.

Document: draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-leasequery-00.txt
Reviewer: Spencer Dawkins
Review Date:  06 June 2007
IESG Telechat date: 07 June 2007

Summary: On the right track with open issues described in the ID Tracker 
under other ADs

Comments:

I agree with Lars' suggestion to remove the anticipatory query as future 
work section.

I agree with the point made by Julien Laganier's SecDir Review about clearer 
text in the Protocol Overview section.

Both Sam and Tim currently have DISCUSS ballots, so no General Area action 
required. 

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art