Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 21 June 2007

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 22:32:30 -0500

Hi all,

Here's this week's LC assignments: 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art.html 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html 

The standard template is included at the end of the assignments.  

Thanks, 
Mary. 

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Spencer Dawkins

- 'IMAP URL Scheme ' 
  <draft-ietf-lemonade-rfc2192bis-07.txt> as a 
  Proposed Standard 

IETF LC ends on  2007-06-28. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-lemonade-rfc2192bis-07.tx
t

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
13735&rfc_flag=0 

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Lucy Lynch (reviewed -09 for 4/19/2007)

- 'Lightweight OCSP Profile for High Volume Environments'
   <draft-ietf-pkix-lightweight-ocsp-profile-11.txt> as a
   Proposed Standard

An earlier version of this document was sent out for Last Call on
2007-03-05 with the intent of being published as an Informational RFC.
After the recent revisions, the IESG is considering this document for
publication as a Standards-Track RFC.

IETF LC ends on 2007-06-29. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-lightweight-ocsp-pro
file-11.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
12331&rfc_flag=0

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: 
Reviewer: 
Review Date:  
IETF LC End Date: 
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Comments:

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art