Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 7 June 2007

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 21:47:39 -0500

Hi all,

Here's this week's LC assignments: 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art.html 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html 

The standard template is included at the end of the assignments.  

Thanks, 
Mary. 
--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Francis Dupont

- 'The Generalized TTL Security Mechanism (GTSM) '
   <draft-ietf-rtgwg-rfc3682bis-09.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2007-06-15. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rtgwg-rfc3682bis-09.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
11641&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Mark Allman (reviewed -04 in 2005)

- 'Email Submission: Access and Accountability '
   <draft-hutzler-spamops-07.txt> as a BCP

IETF LC ends on 2007-06-20. 

Note that this is a second run of the Last Call. The first Last Call
happened in 2005, and the current version tried to address all the
comments received then. Taking into account the amount of time since the
first Last Call the Area Director and the editors decided to run again a
two weeks Last Call. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hutzler-spamops-07.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
11673&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Miguel Garcia

- 'RTP and the Datagram Congestion Control Protocol (DCCP) '
   <draft-ietf-dccp-rtp-06.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2007-06-20. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dccp-rtp-06.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
15015&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Christian Vogt (already reviewed) 

- 'Bidirectional Flow Export using IPFIX '
   <draft-ietf-ipfix-biflow-04.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2007-06-20. 

Note that this is a second run of the IETF Last Call for this document.
As result of the comments in the first Last Call the Working Group
reached
consensus to change the proposed status of the document from
Informational
to Proposed Standard. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipfix-biflow-04.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
15133&rfc_flag=0

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: 
Reviewer: 
Review Date:  
IETF LC End Date: 
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Comments:

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art