Subject: [Gen-art] Review assignments for 05 July 2007

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 00:09:05 -0500

Hi all,

Here's the link to the summary of assignments for the July 5, 2007
telechat:
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/reviewers-070705.html

With the updated spreadsheets:
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art.html
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Mary. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document: 
Reviewer: 
Review Date:  
IESG Telechat date: 05 July 2007

Summary:

Comments:

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art