Subject: [Gen-art] gen-art review of draft-hutzler-spamops-07.txt

From: Mark Allman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 12:25:08 -0400

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: draft-hutzler-spamops-07.txt
Reviewer: Mark Allman
Review Date:  2007-06-12
IETF LC End Date: 2007-06-20
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

    This draft is ready for publication as a BCP RFC.

Comments:

    This is a reasonable document.  When I reviewed this in 2005 I seem
    to have ha no heartburn with the document and I still don't (I
    didn't do diffs to see what has changed).  If the authors take
    another whack at this there are a couple small things I flagged, but
    nothing big:

    Page 4: "technologies has been" --> "technologies have been"

    Page 4: "of all sizes" --> "of all sizes of networks"
    
        (Perhaps they also apply to tall and short, slim and fat
        operators--but, that seems orthogonal.)

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art