Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 14 June 2007

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 22:21:14 -0500

Hi all,

Here's this week's LC assignments: 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art.html 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html 

The standard template is included at the end of the assignments.  

Thanks, 
Mary. 

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Mark Allman 

- 'Filtering and Rate Limiting Capabilities for IP Network 
  Infrastructure '
   <draft-ietf-opsec-filter-caps-08.txt> as a BCP

IETF LC ends on 2007-06-25. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-opsec-filter-caps-08.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
13825&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Vijay Gurbani (already reviewed)

- 'IS-IS protocol extensions for Path Computation Element (PCE) 
Discovery'
   <draft-ietf-pce-disco-proto-isis-05.txt> as a Proposed Standard

This last call is being repeated to clarify downrefs. 

This document has a normative reference to an informational RFC,
RFC 3567.  RFC 3567 is part of a group of informational RFCs that
was published as informational instead of standards-track for
historical reasons, and there is current work in progress to advance
it to standards track.  However, to avoid unnecessary delay for
this document, the IESG proposes using a combination of the RFC
3967 rule (this Last Call) and the annotation described in section
4 of draft-klensin-norm-ref (currently in Last Call).  The annotation
will read:

    As of this writing, there is ongoing work to republish RFC  
    3567 on the IETF Standards Track.  Please consult the
    RFC Index to see if this has occurred, and see the updated
    reference if so.

This document has a normative reference to an informational RFC,
RFC 3784.  RFC 3784 is part of a group of informational RFCs that
was published as informational instead of standards-track for
historical reasons, and there is current work in progress to advance
it to standards track.  However, to avoid unnecessary delay for
this document, the IESG proposes using a combination of the RFC
3967 rule (this Last Call) and the annotation described in section
4 of draft-klensin-norm-ref (currently in Last Call).  The annotation
will read:

    As of this writing, there is ongoing work to republish RFC  
    3784 on the IETF Standards Track.  Please consult the
    RFC Index to see if this has occurred, and see the updated
    reference if so.

IETF LC ends on 2007-06-27. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pce-disco-proto-isis-05.t
xt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
15172&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Pasi Eronen (already reviewed for LC)

- 'IGP Routing Protocol Extensions for Discovery of Traffic Engineering 
   Node Capabilities '
   <draft-ietf-ccamp-te-node-cap-05.txt> as a Proposed Standard

This last call is being repeated to clarify a downref.

This document has a normative reference to an informational RFC,
RFC 3784.  RFC 3784 is part of a group of informational RFCs that
was published as informational instead of standards-track for
historical reasons, and there is current work in progress to advance
it to standards track.  However, to avoid unnecessary delay for
this document, the IESG proposes using a combination of the RFC
3967 rule (this Last Call) and the annotation described in section
4 of draft-klensin-norm-ref (currently in Last Call).  The annotation
will read:

    As of this writing, there is ongoing work to republish RFC  
    3784 on the IETF Standards Track.  Please consult the
    RFC Index to see if this has occurred, and see the updated
    reference if so.

IETF LC ends on 2007-06-28. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-te-node-cap-05.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
14055&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Suresh Krishnan

- 'IPv6 Transition in the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) '
   <draft-ietf-sipping-v6-transition-05.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2007-06-28. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-v6-transition-05.
txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
13483&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Robert Sparks

- 'IAB and IESG Selection, Confirmation, and Recall Process: Revision 
  of the Nominating and Recall Committees Timeline '
   <draft-dawkins-nomcom-start-earlier-01.txt> as an Informational RFC

IETF LC ends on 2007-07-09. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dawkins-nomcom-start-earlier-0
1.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
16035&rfc_flag=0

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: 
Reviewer: 
Review Date:  
IETF LC End Date: 
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Comments:

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art