Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-art review of draft-ietf-mpls-lsr-self-test-07.txt

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 11:47:41 +0300

Hi,

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Draft: draft-ietf-mpls-lsr-self-test-07.txt
Reviewer: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Review Date: 10 July 2007

Summary:

This draft is ready for publication as a PS RFC.

Comments:

Pages in this draft seem to be longer than the 58-line limit.

Acronyms need to be expanded on their first use (i.e., both the acronym
and its expansion need to appear together) even in the Abstract (MPLS
and FEC).

Thanks,

Gonzalo

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art

---

From: George Swallow <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 11:35:36 -0400

Gonzalo -

Thanks for your review.

> Pages in this draft seem to be longer than the 58-line limit.

Haven't figured out how to fix my script.  However the RFC editor will
reformat it anyways.

> and its expansion need to appear together) even in the Abstract (MPLS

Hum - thought I had.  Just noticed that I expanded FEC, but not on the
first occurance.  I'll take a careful look for others.  If you happened
to have noted others, please pass them along.

Thanks,

...George

========================================================================
George Swallow             Cisco Systems                  (978) 936-1398
                           1414 Massachusetts Avenue
                           Boxborough, MA 01719