Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 7 July 2007

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 22:53:44 -0500

Hi all,

Here's this week's LC assignments: 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art.html 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html 

The standard template is included at the end of the assignments.  

Thanks, 
Mary. 
--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Brian Carpenter

- 'Using SRP for TLS Authentication '
   <draft-ietf-tls-srp-14.txt> as an Informational RFC

IETF LC ends on 2007-07-13. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tls-srp-14.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
6864&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Christian Vogt

- 'Obtaining and Using Globally Routable User Agent (UA) URIs (GRUU) in 
   the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) '
   <draft-ietf-sip-gruu-14.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2007-07-16. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-gruu-14.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
11271&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: David Black

- 'Multiplexing RTP Data and Control Packets on a Single Port '
   <draft-ietf-avt-rtp-and-rtcp-mux-05.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2007-07-17. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-and-rtcp-mux-05.t
xt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
15208&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Elwyn Davies

- 'IPFIX Implementation Guidelines '
   <draft-ietf-ipfix-implementation-guidelines-06.txt> as an 
   Informational RFC

IETF LC ends on 2007-07-18.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipfix-implementation-guid
elines-06.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
15128&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Eric Gray

- 'Rejecting Anonymous Requests in the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
'
   <draft-ietf-sip-acr-code-05.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2007-07-19. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-acr-code-05.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
14158&rfc_flag=0

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: 
Reviewer: 
Review Date:  
IETF LC End Date: 
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Comments:

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art