Subject: [Gen-art] [Fwd: WG Chairs' Beer Evening Details]

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 11:09:09 -0500

Hi,

    Forwarding this to you guys too, to make sure you know you're
welcome tomorrow evening.  One question which isn't covered below,
but was answered in follow-up messages to the wgchairs list is how
far it is on foot; the answer is ~ 1 mile.

Regards,

	Henrik

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: WG Chairs' Beer Evening Details
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 14:02:13 -0500
From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
To: WG Chairs <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>

The WG Chairs' Beer Evening will be at the Rock Bottom, corner of
Grand and State:

http://www.rockbottomrestaurantsinc.com/RockBottomWeb/RBR/Index.aspx?PageName=/RockBottomWeb/Controls/Location/DisplayLocationRBR.ascx&LocationID=10061

You get there most easily by taking the red subway line (on State,
just around the corner from Palmer House) north to Grand.

The other alternative I was looking at, the Clark Street Ale House,
has great beer, but serves no food, unfortunately.  Rock Bottom has
good food (at least what I tried :)

Rock Bottom has a lot of room.  They indicated they will be able to
take care of us without getting a definitive number, so no RSVP is
necessary this time.

See you at Rock Bottom on Wednesday after the plenary; i.e., around
20:00!

	Henrik

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art