Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 12 July 2007

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 21:49:03 -0500

Hi all,

Here's this week's LC assignments: 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art.html 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html 

The standard template is included at the end of the assignments.  

Thanks, 
Mary. 

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Suresh Krishnan

- 'Requesting Answering Modes for the Session Initiation Protocol  
   (SIP) '
   <draft-ietf-sip-answermode-04.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2007-08-05. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-answermode-04.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
14099&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Mark Allman

- 'A Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Media Feature Tag for MIME 
   Application Sub-Types '
   <draft-rosenberg-sip-app-media-tag-00.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2007-08-06. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rosenberg-sip-app-media-tag-00
.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
15987&rfc_flag=0

---------------------------- 
Reviewer: Scott Brim

- 'A Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Extension for the Identification 
   of Services '
   <draft-drage-sipping-service-identification-00.txt> as an
Informational
RFC

IETF LC ends on 2007-08-06. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-drage-sipping-service-identifi
cation-00.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
15991&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Spencer Dawkins

- 'BT's eXtended Network Quality RTP Control Protocol Extended Reports 
   (RTCP XR XNQ) '
   <draft-hunt-avt-rtcpxnq-00.txt> as an Informational RFC

IETF LC ends on 2007-08-07. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hunt-avt-rtcpxnq-00.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
15988&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Vijay Gurbani

- 'The Archived-At Message Header Field '
   <draft-duerst-archived-at-07.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2007-08-09. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-duerst-archived-at-07.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
11469&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Gonzalo Camarillo

- 'TRIP Attribute for Resource Priority '
   <draft-carlberg-trip-attribute-rp-02.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2007-08-17. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-carlberg-trip-attribute-rp-02.
txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
13669&rfc_flag=0

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: 
Reviewer: 
Review Date:  
IETF LC End Date: 
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Comments:

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art