Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART LC review of draft-ietf-grow-geomrt-01

From: "Roni Even" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 11:22:13 +0300

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments you
may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-grow-geomrt-01

Reviewer: Roni Even

Review Date:2011-4-26

IETF LC End Date: 2011-4-29

IESG Telechat date:

Summary: This draft is ready for publication as an Informational RFC.

Major issues:

Minor issues:

This is more out of curiosity

1.       Why not include it in draft-ietf-grow-mrt-14

2.  Why is it an Informational RFC and not standard track like the mrt
draft.

Nits/editorial comments:

1.       Need to expand MRT when first mentioned.