Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-ipsecme-ipsecha-protocol

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2011 21:29:55 +0100

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on 
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at 
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments 
you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-ipsecme-ipsecha-protocol
Reviewer:  Alexey Melnikov
Review Date:  9 April 2011
IETF LC End Date:   13 April 2011
IESG Telechat date: 28 April 2011

Summary:  The document is ready with nits.

Major issues: none

Minor issues: none

Nits/editorial comments:

When describing 4-byte/8-byte fields, it would be good to state that 
values are in network byte order.

10.  Interaction with other drafts

I think it woul be better to name this section "... other documents" or 
"... other extensions", because the title will get dated once these 
other documents are published.

  [...]

       To conclude, session
       resumption and SA counter synchronization after failover are
       mutually exclusive.

Does "mutually exclusive" means that they must not be used together?

  [...]

       So, Redirect and SA counter synchronization
       after failover are mutually exclusive.

As above.

Best Regards,
Alexey