Subject: [Gen-art] GEn-ART last call review of draft-ietf-softwire-dual-stack-lite-07

From: Roni Even <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 11:40:36 +0300

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments you
may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-softwire-dual-stack-lite-07

Reviewer: Roni Even

Review Date:2011-4-10

IETF LC End Date: 2011-4-12

IESG Telechat date:

Summary: This draft is ready for publication as standard track  RFC.

Major issues: None

Minor issues: None

Nits/editorial comments:

1.       In section 8.3 NAT-44 appears without any reference or terminology
expansion.

2.       In section 8.5 "liefetime" should be "lifetime"

3.       I am not sure what the recommendation in section 8.5 is. Is keep
alive required or using PCP is recommended.