Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2011-04-14

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 11:56:45 -0500

Hi all,

Here's the link to the new LC assignments:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/reviewers-110414-lc.html

The assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on 
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at 
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments 
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

---

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 12:36:09 -0500

Please disregard for a moment - I ended up double assigning folks (I had 
worked off the Apr 6 LC list rather than the April 7th one when building 
this out).

I'll re-assign and let y'all know when I've updated the spreadsheets.

Thanks!

Jean

On 4/14/11 11:56 AM, A. Jean Mahoney wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Gen-art mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art

---

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 13:33:58 -0500

I have straightened out the assignments and spreadsheets. The links 
below work.

Thanks!

Jean

On 4/14/11 12:36 PM, A. Jean Mahoney wrote:
> Please disregard for a moment - I ended up double assigning folks (I 
> had worked off the Apr 6 LC list rather than the April 7th one when 
> building this out).
>

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 17:41:40 -0400

Document: draft-ietf-avtext-multicast-acq-rtcp-xr-04
     Multicast Acquisition Report Block Type for RTP Control
         Protocol (RTCP) Extended Reports (XRs)
Reviewer: Joel M. Halpern
Review Date: 14-April-2011
IETF LC End Date: 26-April-2011
IESG Telechat date: N/A

Summary: This document is ready for publication as a Proposed Standard