Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART Telechat review of draft-ietf-grow-unique-origin-as-00.txt

From: Suresh Krishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 18:18:55 -0400

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART) reviewer
for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd or AD before
posting a new version of the draft.

Document: draft-ietf-grow-unique-origin-as-00.txt
Reviewer: Suresh Krishnan
Review Date: 2011/04/25
IESG Telechat date: 2011/04/28

Summary: This draft is ready for publication as a BCP but please 
consider fixing the following issues.

* RFC2119 language

The draft uses RFC2119 language and refers to 2119 but does not use the 
RFC2119 recommended boilerplate.

       The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL
       NOT", "SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED",  "MAY", and
       "OPTIONAL" in this document are to be interpreted as described in
       RFC 2119.

Is this intentional?

Please fix the following typos

* Section 5
s/recursuve/recursive/

* Section 6
s/acheive/achieve/
s/orgnaizaton/organization/

Thanks
Suresh

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 16:19:41 +0100

Dear Gen-Art members,
As I am new to Gen-Art, I would like to have a clarification on what is 
expected from me if I've done IETF LC reviews and reported "ready with 
nits". Am I still expected to send another message to editors/shepherd 
saying that drafts weren't revised and nits still remain, or can I just 
skip that?

Thanks,
Alexey

---

From: Ben Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 10:24:22 -0500

I don't know if it is "policy", but I typically do not send anything if the document has not been updated, unless it is warranted by something else, such as discussions with the authors.

On Apr 26, 2011, at 10:19 AM, Alexey Melnikov wrote:

> Dear Gen-Art members,
> As I am new to Gen-Art, I would like to have a clarification on what is expected from me if I've done IETF LC reviews and reported "ready with nits". Am I still expected to send another message to editors/shepherd saying that drafts weren't revised and nits still remain, or can I just skip that?
> 
> Thanks,
> Alexey
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Gen-art mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art