Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART Review: draft-ietf-vcarddav-vcardxml-08

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 16:45:57 -0500

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at <
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments you
may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-vcarddav-vcardxml-08
Reviewer:  Mary Barnes
Review Date:  8 April 2011
IETF LC End Date:  20 April 2011

Summary:  Almost Ready.

Major issue:

- The document is listed as Standards Track but but does not contain the RFC
2119 boilerplate. There is some RFC 2119 terminology used, however, there
seems to be a lot of cases where RFC 2119 language is appropriate but not
used.

Minor issue:

- The document doesn't pass idnits - the error appears to be an old
reference to the IETF trust provisions.

- I'm assuming an XML expert has reviewed the schema, however, there is no
Write-up in the History stating such.

---

From: Simon Perreault <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2011 06:52:59 -0400

On 04/08/2011 05:45 PM, Mary Barnes wrote:
> Major issue:
>
> - The document is listed as Standards Track but but does not contain the
> RFC 2119 boilerplate. There is some RFC 2119 terminology used, however,
> there seems to be a lot of cases where RFC 2119 language is appropriate
> but not used.

Right. This was mentioned to me before. The next revision will fix that.

> reference to the IETF trust provisions.

The next revision will fix that.

> - I'm assuming an XML expert has reviewed the schema, however, there is
> no Write-up in the History stating such.

The writeup is being worked on...

Thanks,
Simon
-- 
DTN made easy, lean, and smart --> http://postellation.viagenie.ca
NAT64/DNS64 open-source        --> http://ecdysis.viagenie.ca
STUN/TURN server               --> http://numb.viagenie.ca

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 22:17:14 +0100

Simon Perreault wrote:

> Right. This was mentioned to me before.

Indeed.

> The writeup is being worked on...

And the schema is being verified...

Alexey,
as the document shepherd.