Subject: [Gen-art] review: draft-ietf-avtcore-ports-for-ucast-mcast-rtp-01

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2011 21:35:58 -0400

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on 
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at 
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments 
you may receive.  This is a re-review for telechat.

Document: draft-ietf-avtcore-ports-for-ucast-mcast-rtp-01
     Port Mapping Between Unicast and Multicast RTP Sessions
Reviewer: Joel M. Halpern
Review Date: 7-April-2011
IETF LC End Date: 08-Mar-2011
IESG Telechat date: 14-April-2011

Summary: This document is still ready for publication as a Proposed 
Standard.

Note: While the protocol structure is very different from that used in 
many other contexts, it seems to have been chosen deliberately, and it 
works.  Good enough.

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art