Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART Telechat review of draft-ietf-payload-rfc3016bis-01.txt

From: Suresh Krishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 00:21:09 -0400

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART) reviewer
for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd or AD before
posting a new version of the draft.

Document: draft-ietf-payload-rfc3016bis-01.txt
Reviewer: Suresh Krishnan
Review Date: 2011/06/26
IESG Telechat date: 2011/06/30

Summary: This draft is ready for publication as Proposed Standard but 
has some editorial issues that need to be fixed.

Editorial
=========

* Section 1.1
The abbreviation VOP is used before definition. Please expand it before 
first use.

* Section 3
s/configurating/configuration/

* Section 6.1
s/AudioMuxElement/audioMuxElement/

Thanks
Suresh