Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART Telechat Review of draft-meadors-multiple-attachments-ediint-12

From: Pete McCann <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 08:11:26 -0500

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
< http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document: draft-meadors-multiple-attachments-ediint-12
Reviewer: Pete McCann
Review Date: 2011-06-06
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: 2011-06-09

Summary: Ready.

Major issues: none

Minor issues: none

Nits/editorial comments:

My nit from the last review was not addressed.  Maybe it is a non-issue?

There is a space in the declaration of boundary=" INNER-BOUNDARY";
in the example in section 3.  I am not sure whether this was intentional
or whether it will mess up a standard MIME parser, but you may want
to remove it.

---

From: "Kyle Meadors" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 16:23:42 -0500

To Pete Resnick, do you want me to correct this whitespace and resubmit? It
was not intentional and should be corrected?

Kyle Meadors
Drummond Group Inc.
 
* * * I will be out of the office the week of July 4-8 * * *
* * * I will be out of the office August 4-5 * * *
 
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
CONFIDENTIALITY DISCLAIMER
This email, including attachments, is confidential and proprietary. It
constitutes exclusive communication solely to the addressee. Any entity
other than the intended addressee is prohibited from use of this
communication for any purpose. This email, including attachments, may not be
distributed, whole or in part.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

-----Original Message-----
From: Pete McCann [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, June 06, 2011 8:11 AM
To: [email-masked];
[email-masked]
Subject: Gen-ART Telechat Review of
draft-meadors-multiple-attachments-ediint-12

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at <
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd or AD before posting a
new version of the draft.

Summary: Ready.

Major issues: none

Minor issues: none

Nits/editorial comments:

There is a space in the declaration of boundary=" INNER-BOUNDARY"; in the
example in section 3.  I am not sure whether this was intentional or whether
it will mess up a standard MIME parser, but you may want to remove it.