Subject: [Gen-art] review of draft-ietf-pcn-sm-edge-behaviour-05.txt

From: Francis Dupont <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2011 00:14:34 +0200

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on 
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at 
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments 
you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-pcn-sm-edge-behaviour-05.txt
Reviewer: Francis Dupont
Review Date: 201106017
IETF LC End Date: 20110610
IESG Telechat date: unknown

Summary: Ready with nits

Major issues: None

Minor issues:
 - more than 5 authors

 - the American spelling for behaviour is behavior

 - there is a problem with security considerations (5.8 page 16 and
  6 page 17)

Nits/editorial comments:
 - Toc page 2 and 8 page 17: Acknowledgements -> Acknowledgements

 - 1.1 page 6, 3.2.3 page 8, and etc: signalling -> signaling

 - 3.1 page 7, 4 page 13, and etc: collocated -> co-located?

 - 5.2.1 page 14: tunnelled -> tunneled, signalled -> signaled

 - Authors' Addresses page 19: add missing Country

Regards

[email-masked]