Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2011-06-02

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2011 16:52:17 -0500

Hi all,

Here's the link to the new LC assignments:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/reviewers-110602-lc.html

The assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on 
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at 
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments 
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2011 23:31:06 -0400

Document: draft-ietf-dime-local-keytran-10
     Diameter Attribute-Value Pairs for Cryptographic Key Transport
Reviewer: Joel M. Halpern
Review Date: 02-June-2011
IETF LC End Date: 14-June-2011
IESG Telechat date: N/A

Summary: This document is probably ready for publication as a proposed 
standard

Open Question:
     The document carefully and reasonably does not define the contents 
of the keying material AVP.  This reviewer presumes that those closer to 
the activity will know where the contents have been or will be defined. 
  Are they already defined, or will they be defined in future documents? 
  If they are already defined, would it make sense to state that, and 
identify the location?  (My confusion is that it would seem difficult 
for existing RFCs to define the format of a TLV that did not exist.  But 
that may be a failure of my understanding.)

Thank you,
Joel M. Halpern

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 21:23:42 -0400

Document: draft-ietf-dime-local-keytran-11
     Diameter Attribute-Value Pairs for Cryptographic Key Transport
Reviewer: Joel M. Halpern
Review Date: 30-June-2011
IETF LC End Date: 14-June-2011
IESG Telechat date: 14-July-2011

Summary: This document is presumably ready for publication as a proposed 
standard,

While I would have appreciated an answer to the quesiton below, that 
should not hold up publication.

Open Question:

Thank you,
Joel M. Halpern
_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art