Subject: [Gen-art] gen-art review of draft-ietf-mpls-loss-delay-03

From: Scott Brim <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 17:32:08 -0400

Ready for publication as a proposed standard RFC.

That completes my current run of gen-art participation.  Please reduce
me to 0 per month but don't take me out totally yet, and let's find
out what the future brings.  There's a chance I'll have time to do
more in a few months.

Thanks, and see you later ... Scott

---

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 12:36:55 -0500

Hi Scott,

Thanks for your reviews, and I wish you well in your new pursuits! Hope 
to see you back soon!

Jean

On 6/22/11 4:32 PM, Scott Brim wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Gen-art mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art