Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2011-07-07

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2011 15:53:39 -0500

Hi all,

Here's the link to the new LC assignments:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/reviewers-110707-lc.html

The assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on 
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at 
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments 
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2011 22:49:10 -0400

Document: draft-ietf-dime-priority-avps-04.txt
     Diameter Priority Attribute Value Pairs
Reviewer: Joel M. Halpern
Review Date: 7-July-2011
IETF LC End Date: 2011-07-20
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:  This document is ready for publication as a Proposed Standard

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:
     The nits reports 57 lines that are too long.  This needs to be 
repaired.