Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-dime-nat-control-09.txt

From: "Miguel A. Garcia" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 19:16:58 +0200

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft. For background on Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at 
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>

Please resolve these comments along with any other comments you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-dime-nat-control-09.txt
Reviewer: Miguel Garcia <[email-masked]>
Review Date: 2011-07-11
IESG Telechat date: 2011-07-14

Summary: The document is ready for publication as a standards track RFC.

I reviewed version 07 of this document, and I raised a number of issues. 
All of them have been successfully addresses, perhaps with the exception 
of a comment I made about the IANA considerations section, which does not 
really name the registry where IANA had to add new values. The draft 
should mention the "Authentication, Authorization, and Accounting (AAA) 
Parameters registry". Fortunately IANA has successfully understood the 
actions to be taken, so the draft can progress towards publication.

Regards,

       Miguel G.
-- 
Miguel A. Garcia
+34-91-339-3608
Ericsson Spain