Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-gellens-mime-bucket-bis-06.txt

From: "Miguel A. Garcia" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 23:08:41 +0200

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft. For background on Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at 
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>

Please resolve these comments along with any other comments you may receive.

Document: draft-gellens-mime-bucket-bis-06.txt
Reviewer: Miguel Garcia <[email-masked]>
Review Date: 2011-07-27

Summary: This draft is on the right track but has open issues, described 
in the review.

I reviewed version -05 of this document. This review is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/gen-art/current/msg06490.html

In that review I highlighted a number of issues. All of them but two have 
been addressed. Here are the issues that remain to be addressed:

- In Section 4.4, the profiles definition reads:

         pro-fancy := "profiles*" ":=" encodedv

The colon ":" just before the equal "=" sign shouldn't be there. 
Therefore, the correct syntax is:

         pro-fancy := "profiles*" "=" encodedv
                                  ^^^

- The IANA considerations section still fails to indicate which registry 
IANA should take an action on. I propose the following text:

IANA has acted on the MIME Media Types registry and either added a 
reference, or replaced the reference to [RFC4281], with a reference to 
this document, thereby indicating that the "codecs" and/or "profiles" 
parameters are optional for the following media types (as listed in 
Sections 3 and 4):

Regards,

       Miguel G.
-- 
Miguel A. Garcia
+34-91-339-3608
Ericsson Spain