Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART LC review of draft-ietf-6man-flow-3697bis-05

From: "Roni Even" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 16:40:12 +0300

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments you
may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-6man-flow-3697bis-05

Reviewer: Roni Even

Review Date:2011-7-6

IETF LC End Date: 2011-7-13

IESG Telechat date: 

Summary: This draft is ready for publication as a standard track RFC.  One
nit

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:  

In section 3 fifth paragraph ""An alternative approach is to to use"

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2011 02:42:18 +1200

Roni,

Thanks for the review.

> In section 3 fifth paragraph ""An alternative approach is to to use"

OK. I do need to update the draft because of a security comment,
so this will be fixed.

Regards
   Brian Carpenter

On 2011-07-07 01:40, Roni Even wrote:
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Gen-art mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art