Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART last call review of draft-yevstifeyev-ion-report-06

From: "Roni Even" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2011 03:01:10 +0300

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments you
may receive.

Document: draft-yevstifeyev-ion-report-06

Reviewer: Roni Even

Review Date:2011-7-31

IETF LC End Date: 2011-8-9

IESG Telechat date: 

Summary: This draft is ready for publication as an informational RFC.  

Major issues:

Minor issues:

I read in section 3.2 

"The IESG has determined that IONs will not be used in the future.    It is
clear that the IESG, IAB, and IAOC need the ability to   publish documents
that do not expire and are easily updated.     Information published as web
pages, including IESG Statements, are  sufficient for this purpose."

I was wondering that since the ION process required approval for the
document to be published, what will be the approval process when using web
pages. It is probably not part of this document but it is just a question
and I see no problem with publishing this document.

Nits/editorial comments: