Subject: [Gen-art] review of draft-forte-lost-extensions-06.txt

From: Francis Dupont <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 07:25:04 +0200

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on 
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at 
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments 
you may receive.

Document: draft-forte-lost-extensions-06.txt
Reviewer: Francis Dupont
Review Date: 20110710
IETF LC End Date: 20110721
IESG Telechat date: unknown

Summary: Ready

Major issues: None

Minor issues: None

Nits/editorial comments:
 - 5.2 page 10 (comment): the comment explaining the default value is
  true for backward compatibility is a bit far, i.e., I had the
  question before reading the answer... (PS: the explaination is
  53 page 11)

 - 5.4 page 11: consinstent -> consistent

 - 9.2 page 20: <reference name="region"/> -> <ref name="region"/>

Regards

[email-masked]

PS: I haven't tried the whole suite of relax NG checkers: I believe
you already used them.

---

From: "FORTE, ANDREA G (ATTSI)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 23:53:04 +0000

Dear Francis,

Thank you for the review.

I have updated the draft fixing the two typos. however at this point I won't be able to submit the new draft until Monday and given that the LC deadline has passed, I am not sure if I will be able to update the draft at all.

Regards,
Andrea