Subject: [Gen-art] review of draft-ietf-dkim-rfc4871bis-12.txt

From: Francis Dupont <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 07:44:16 +0200

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on 
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at 
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments 
you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-dkim-rfc4871bis-12.txt
Reviewer: Francis Dupont
Review Date: 20110720
IETF LC End Date: 20110630
IESG Telechat date: known

Summary: Ready

Major issues: None

Minor issues: None

Nits/editorial comments:
 - ToC page 4 and appendix F page 77: Acknowledgements -> Acknowledgments

 - Authors' Addresses page 78: please consider to add the zip code to
  all addresses in the USA?

Regards

[email-masked]

PS: I apologize to be a bit late but the document is big and has no
critical issue which needs a quick fix.

---

From: Dave CROCKER <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 07:31:07 -0400

Francis,

Thanks for the review...

>   - ToC page 4 and appendix F page 77: Acknowledgements ->  Acknowledgments

One of the joys of the diversity of the IETF is the diversity of writing 
conventions we tolerate.  For the current document, I'm surprised we didn't wind 
up with some British spellings...

In any event, it turns out that both forms of the word are valid spellings.

>    all addresses in the USA?

Yes, that would be more considerate to provide.

d/
-- 

   Dave Crocker
   Brandenburg InternetWorking
   bbiw.net