Subject: [Gen-art] : Review of draft-ietf-codec-requirements-04

From: Wassim Haddad <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 19:03:34 -0700

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on Gen-ART, 
please see the FAQ at < http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd or AD before posting a 
new version of the draft.

Document:  draft-ietf-codec-requirements-04
Reviewer:  Wassim Haddad
Review Date: July 13, 2011
IETF LC End Date: June 30, 2011
IESG Telechat date: July 14, 2011

Summary:  This document is ready to be published as an information RFC.

Major issues: None

Minor issues: None

Nits/editorial comments: IMHO, if no other security-related comments have to be 
added (which seems to be the case), then section 4.1 should find its way to the 
security considerations section instead of the latter referring to it

Regards,

Wassim H.