Subject: [Gen-art] Re-Review: draft-gundavelli-v6ops-pmipv6-address-reservations-01.txt

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2011 16:39:17 -0400

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on 
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at 
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments 
you may receive.

Document: draft-gundavelli-v6ops-pmipv6-address-reservations-01.txt
     Reserved IPv6 Interface Identifier for Proxy Mobile IPv6
Reviewer: Joel M. Halpern
Review Date: 08-Aug-2011
IETF LC End Date: 26-Aug-2011
IESG Telechat date: 8-Spet-2011
Summary: This document is still ready for publication as an 
Informational RFC

There are no other comments.

Yours,
Joel M. Halpern

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 19:58:14 -0400

Document: draft-gundavelli-v6ops-pmipv6-address-reservations-01.txt
     Reserved IPv6 Interface Identifier for Proxy Mobile IPv6
Reviewer: Joel M. Halpern
Review Date: 22-Sept-2011
IETF LC End Date: 17-Oct-2011
IESG Telechat date: N/A
Summary: This document is ready for publication as a Proposed Standard RFC

Yours,
Joel M. Halpern