Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-sidr-ghostbusters-13.txt

From: "Miguel A. Garcia" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 16:08:01 +0200

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft. For background on Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>

Please resolve these comments along with any other comments you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-sidr-ghostbusters-13.txt
Reviewer: Miguel Garcia <[email-masked]>
Review Date: 2011-09-19	
IETF LC End Date: 2011-09-28
IESG Telechat date:

Summary: The document is ready for publication as a standards track RFC.

Major issues: none

Minor issues: none

Nits/editorial comments:

- The Introduction section (Section 1), should be informative by nature. 
Therefore, I do not expect to see normative text written in there. So, I 
suggest to move the 7th paragraph in Section 1 to elsewhere in the 
document, since it contains the normative word "MAY".

- The document contains a normative reference to itself (first normative 
reference). That is a kind of a loop. It is used in Section 8.3, IANA 
registration of a new media type. It could be safely replaced by "[This 
Document]".

/Miguel
-- 
Miguel A. Garcia
+34-91-339-3608
Ericsson Spain