Subject: [Gen-art] review of draft-salter-rfc5430bis-01.txt

From: Francis Dupont <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 15:48:38 +0200

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on 
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at 
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments 
you may receive.

Document: draft-salter-rfc5430bis-01.txt
Reviewer: Francis Dupont
Review Date: 20111022
IETF LC End Date: 20111031
IESG Telechat date: unknown

Summary: Ready

Major issues: None

Minor issues: None

Nits/editorial comments:
 - Status page 1: This Internet-Draft will expire on 2 April 2011. -> 2012
  (don't fix the draft but the tool which gives this wrong date :-)

 - Toc page 2 and 6 page 9: Acknowledgements -> Acknowledgments

 - 4 page 7: ClientHellomessage -> ClientHello message

 - 9 page 12: extra white line in:

   A Transitional Suite B TLS system configured at a minimum level of
   security of 128 bits, MUST offer the
   TLS_ECDHE_ECDSA_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA cipher suite and/or the
   TLS_ECDHE_ECDSA_WITH_AES_256_CBC_SHA cipher suite in the

   ClientHello message.  The TLS_ECDHE_ECDSA_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA cipher
   suite is preferred, and if it is offered, it MUST appear before the
   TLS_ECDHE_ECDSA_WITH_AES_256_CBC_SHA cipher suite (if present).

 - 9 page 13 (twice, last occurrences):
  TLS_ECHDE_ECDSA_WITH_AES_256_CBC_SHA -> TLS_ECDHE_ECDSA_WITH_AES_256_CBC_SHA

Regards

[email-masked]