Subject: [Gen-art] review of draft-jdfalk-maawg-cfblbcp-02.txt

From: Francis Dupont <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 15:33:41 +0200

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on 
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at 
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments 
you may receive.

Document: draft-jdfalk-maawg-cfblbcp-02.txt
Reviewer: Francis Dupont
Review Date: 20111020
IETF LC End Date: 20111020
IESG Telechat date: unknown

Summary: Ready

Major issues: None

Minor issues: None

Nits/editorial comments:
 - ToC page 3 and 6 page 28:  Acknowledgements -> Acknowledgments

 - 1 page 4: usually the introduction goes first (i.e., it is not an ISO
  document so usages could be different). Note I have no concern about this,
  please take it as a comment.

 - 1 page 7 (Reverse DNS): an A record -> an A or AAAA record

 - 2 page 8: figure 1 is not aligned, I suggest to add a space after the
 word 'Spam'

 - 4.1 page 19 item 3: the RPKI provides a secured proof of address owning,
  better than Reverse DNS and WHOIS. And if the RPKI is not really deployed
  today one can expect it will be soon (ask sidr WG chairs to propose a text?)

 - 7 page 29: the security considerations don't follow the required style.
  I propose to add a short abstract with the main points of referenced sections.

 - 8 page 30: references should be split into normative and
  informative references, as the document itself is informative
  I suggest to add the word "Informative" in the section title
  (and to update the ToC if not done automagically :-).

 - Author's Address page 36: US -> USA

Regards

[email-masked]