Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART Last Call review of draft-ietf-lisp-alt-09.txt

From: Suresh Krishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 18:18:13 -0400

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for
draft-ietf-lisp-alt-09.txt

For background on Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Summary: This draft is ready for publication as an Experimental RFC, but
please consider fixing a minor text issue.

Minor
=====
* The IPv6 default route is represented in the draft as "0::/0". It
should be represented as "::/0" .

Thanks
Suresh

---

From: Vince Fuller <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 16:21:23 -0700

> should be represented as "::/0" .

Thanks for the comment. This will go into a -10 draft prior to publication
as an RFC.

	--Vince