Subject: [Gen-art] [Updated] Assignments for the 2012-01-05 telechat

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 14:45:29 -0600

Hi all,

Please note that since Jean sent this before her vacation, there have
been some additional documents added to the telechat and one removed.
 All the files should be updated, BUT given this is the first round
for me with the new tool, there could be some inconsistencies, so
please let me know and if I can't fix it, Jean can when she gets back.

Thanks,
Mary.

===========================================================

Assignments for the telechat can be found here:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/reviewers-120105-telechat.html

With the updated spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

I've also updated the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB on Tuesday:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
< http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: