Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2012-01-05

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2012 18:43:09 -0600

Hi all,

Here's the link to the new LC assignments:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/reviewers-120105-lc.html

The assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

I've trimmed the spreadsheets to reflect 2012 assignments. Closed 
assignments can be found here:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/2011%20Assignments/

And I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

The standard template is included below.

Happy new year!

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on 
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at 
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments 
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

---

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2012 16:02:12 -0600

Hi all,

There has been a bit of shuffling of assignments - Alexey is taking over 
David's, and David is taking over Allyn's. Everything below has been 
updated.

Thanks,

Jean

On 1/5/12 6:43 PM, A. Jean Mahoney wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Gen-art mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art