Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART LC review of draft-ietf-pcn-cl-edge-behaviour-11.txt

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2012 10:07:54 +1300

Please see attached review.

---

From: Tom Taylor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2012 09:17:07 -0500

Thanks for the review, Brian.

On the 'incomplete state machine' issue: I'll think about additional 
text to make sure things keep on moving along.

On the matter of PRI, etc.: I was working straight from the Syslog RFC, 
RFC 5424. I can add text to make it clear I am referring to terminology 
(field names) defined in that RFC.

Tom Taylor

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2012 08:01:37 +1300

> text to make sure things keep on moving along.

Thanks!

> (field names) defined in that RFC.

Yes, a well-placed reference would probably be sufficient. I sort of
guessed it was Syslog terminology, but it wasn't completely clear.

    Brian