Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART Telechat review of draft-ietf-rtgwg-lfa-applicability-04.txt

From: Suresh Krishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 01:26:34 -0500

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document: draft-ietf-rtgwg-lfa-applicability-04
Reviewer: Suresh Krishnan
Review Date: 2012/01/04
IESG Telechat date: 2012/01/05

Summary: This document is ready for publication as an
Informational RFC but I have a suggestion.

Minor
=====

This draft needs an informative reference to RFC5286. Without this
reference it is very difficult to get the context required to understand
this draft. Please consider adding the reference

Thanks
Suresh