Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2012-06-28

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 17:46:01 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end        Draft

Alexey Melnikov   2012-07-10    draft-ietf-behave-lsn-requirements-07

Ben Campbell      2012-07-11    draft-ietf-oauth-urn-sub-ns-05

Brian Carpenter   2012-07-11    draft-ietf-6lowpan-btle-08

Francis Dupont    2012-07-11    draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-algo-imp-status-03

Joel Halpern      2012-07-11    draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-registry-update-03

Meral Shirazipour 2012-07-11    draft-ietf-v6ops-6204bis-09

Miguel Garcia     2012-07-11    draft-ietf-oauth-v2-threatmodel-06

Peter McCann      2012-07-12    draft-ietf-appsawg-received-state-04 *

Wassim Haddad     2012-07-10    draft-ietf-abfab-gss-eap-08

* On the 2012-07-19 telechat

The assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

And I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq> .

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 19:41:08 -0400

Document: draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-registry-update-03
     DNS Security (DNSSEC) DNSKEY Algorithm IANA Registry Updates
Reviewer: Joel Halpern
Review Date: 28-June-2012
IETF LC End Date: 11-July-2012
IESG Telechat date: N/A

Summary: This document is ready for publication as a Proposed Standard