Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for the 2012-07-05 telechat

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 17:49:41 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer                 LC end      Draft

Kathleen Moriarty      TR2012-06-18 draft-ietf-6man-lineid-05 **

Meral Shirazipour      TR2012-06-20 draft-ietf-trill-clear-correct-04 *

Vijay Gurbani          TR2012-06-14 draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-meas-identity-07 *

Wassim Haddad          TR2012-06-06 draft-ietf-cdni-problem-statement-08 *

Wassim Haddad          TR2012-06-14 draft-ietf-intarea-ipv4-id-update-05

* Earlier draft reviewed
** Already reviewed

The assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

And I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB on Tuesday:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
< http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: