Subject: [Gen-art] review of draft-ietf-v6ops-ra-guard-implementation-04.txt (full)

From: Francis Dupont <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2012 19:31:06 +0200

(this message was stuck by the problems of the art.tools.ietf.org box
but without too much trouble as the summary went through in time)

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-v6ops-ra-guard-implementation-04.txt
Reviewer: Francis Dupont
Review Date: 20120606
IETF LC End Date: 20120612
IESG Telechat date: unknown

Summary: Ready

Major issues: None

Minor issues: None

Nits/editorial comments:
 - ToC Page 2: RA Guard -> RA-Guard

 - ToC page 2: Acknowledgements -> Acknowledgments

 - 1 page 3: a funny fact is DHCPv4 (which IMHO is not really over IP)
 is not sensible to this attack, at the opposite of DHCPv6...

 - 2 page 4, title: RA Guard -> RA-Guard

 - 3 page 9, point 6: in fact IPsec has its own issue with fragmentation...
  Nevertheless I agree with the proposed text.

 - 6 page 13: i.e. -> i.e., and e.g. -> e.g.,

 - 7 page 14: Acknowledgements -> Acknowledgments

 - B page 18: organisations -> organizations

Thanks

[email-masked]