Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-geopriv-dhcp-lbyr-uri-option-15

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2012 17:47:50 +0100

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-geopriv-dhcp-lbyr-uri-option-15
Reviewer: Alexey Melnikov
Review Date: 2012-06-09
IETF LC End Date: 2012-06-14
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary: This document is nearly ready for publication as a Proposed 
Standard.

Major issues: None

Minor issues:

In Section 1: the first reference to URI needs a Normative reference. 
The whole document is about passing URIs and they are not defined anywhere.

In Section 2.3: LuriType =1 description says that the value is UTF-8. 
This is not correct, URIs never contain non-ASCII values. So please 
either say ASCII, or use IRI if you really meant UTF-8 (but use of IRIs 
would be horrible, so don't).

LuriType=2: in network byte order?

In Section 3.2: "data:" URI needs an Informative reference (RFC 2397).

In Section 3.3: all media types mentioned (two?) need Normative references.

Nits/editorial comments:

In Section 3, 2nd to the last para: s/deference/dereference ?