Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2012-06-14

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 18:49:39 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer              LC end      Draft

Alexey Melnikov   2012-06-27    draft-ietf-oauth-v2-bearer-20 *

David Black       2012-06-28    draft-ietf-bliss-shared-appearances-11

Mary Barnes       2012-07-11    draft-krishnan-nomcom-tools-01

Peter McCann      2012-06-26    draft-ietf-bmwg-2544-as-04

Peter Yee         2012-06-28    draft-ietf-ippm-twamp-value-added-octets-03

Richard Barnes    2012-06-28    draft-ietf-nfsv4-federated-fs-admin-11

* 2nd LC

I will make assignments in the review tool and update the webdav when 
the services become available again (TBD) and send out a note.

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: