Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART LC review of RFC2818

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2012 08:33:26 +0100

Please see attached review. I haven't cc'ed the IETF or IESG since
my comment is only a process issue, but this can be forwarded as you
think fit. If the IESG can see a way round it consistent with RFC 2026,
that would be fine by me.

   Brian

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2012 11:25:28 -0700

> that would be fine by me.

The "Updates" in RFC 5785 is an error, as noted in an erratum on that document.

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2012 08:35:06 +0100

Aaargh. My head hurts.

Thanks Martin. I will update my review.

Regards
   Brian Carpenter