Subject: [Gen-art] review of draft-ietf-v6ops-ra-guard-implementation-04.txt (summary)

From: Francis Dupont <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2012 23:49:47 +0200

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-v6ops-ra-guard-implementation-04.txt
Reviewer: Francis Dupont
Review Date: 20120606
IETF LC End Date: 20120612
IESG Telechat date: unknown

Summary: Ready

Major issues: None

Minor issues: None

Nits/editorial comments: I am currently at a conference so I have not the time to type
the few comments now.

Thanks

[email-masked]