Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-oauth-v2-threatmodel-07.txt

From: "Miguel A. Garcia" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 14:52:08 +0200

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft. For background on Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>

Please resolve these comments along with any other comments you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-oauth-v2-threatmodel-06.txt
Reviewer: Miguel Garcia <[email-masked]>
Review Date: 2012-08-30
IESG Telechat date: 2012-08-30

Summary: The document is ready for publication as an Informational RFC.

I reviewed version -06 of this document, indicating that the document was 
ready for publication. In the current version -07, new sections have been 
added. I have reviewed the new and modified text, and I only have an 
editorial comment (see below).

Major issues: none

Minor issues: none

Nits/editorial comments:
There is a typo in the title of Section 8.1. It says "Informative 
References", but I guess it should say "Normative References", because 
the "Information References" are listed in Section 8.2.

/Miguel

-- 
Miguel A. Garcia
+34-91-339-3608
Ericsson Spain