Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for the 2012-08-16 telechat

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2012 17:42:26 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer               LC end       Draft

Brian Carpenter        2012-08-08 draft-yegin-pana-encr-avp-06 *

David Black            2011 - draft-polk-local-emergency-rph-namespace-02 *
David Black            2012-06-28 draft-ietf-bliss-shared-appearances-13 *

Meral Shirazipour      2012-07-11   draft-ietf-v6ops-6204bis-09 **

Vijay Gurbani          2012-08-15 
draft-ietf-opsawg-automated-network-configuration-04
Vijay Gurbani          2012-07-06 draft-ietf-ospf-prefix-hiding-05 *
Vijay Gurbani          2012-07-19 draft-ietf-ospf-hybrid-bcast-and-p2mp-03

* Earlier draft reviewed
** Already reviewed
- LC data not in the review tool since it pre-dates the use of the tool

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB on Tuesday:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
< http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: