Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2012-08-17

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 09:23:20 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end        Draft

Peter Yee         2012-08-29    draft-ietf-ccamp-assoc-ext-04

Richard Barnes    2012-08-29    draft-ietf-eai-mailinglistbis-05

Roni Even         2012-08-29    draft-ietf-sieve-imap-sieve-06

Since the documents have not appeared in the review tool, I have NOT 
made assignments there.
I'll let you know when they become available.

The assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq> .

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

---

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 16:30:06 -0500

Hi all,

This set of assignments is now available in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

Jean

On 8/17/12 9:23 AM, A. Jean Mahoney wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Gen-art mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art