Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for the 2012-8-30 telechat

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 16:29:10 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer             LC end       Draft

Alexey Melnikov      2012-08-15   draft-ietf-ccamp-dpm-07 *

Ben Campbell         2011 -       draft-eggert-successful-bar-bof-07 *

Brian Carpenter      2012-08-14   draft-ietf-ippm-testplan-rfc2679-02 **

David Black          2012-08-09   draft-vegoda-cotton-rfc5735bis-03 *

Elwyn Davies         2012-03-20   draft-ietf-savi-dhcp-14 *

Francis Dupont       2012-08-13   draft-sparks-genarea-mailarch-06 *
Francis Dupont       2012-08-15   draft-ietf-mptcp-multiaddressed-09

Joel Halpern         2012-06-12   draft-ietf-krb-wg-kdc-model-14 *
Joel Halpern         2012-08-23   draft-ietf-armd-problem-statement-03 **

Mary Barnes          2012-08-24   draft-ietf-dnsop-rfc4641bis-12

Miguel Garcia        2012-07-11   draft-ietf-oauth-v2-threatmodel-07 *

Peter McCann         2012-07-23   draft-ietf-appsawg-http-forwarded-07 *
Peter McCann         2012-06-26   draft-ietf-bmwg-2544-as-05
Peter McCann         2012-08-27   draft-ietf-v6ops-wireline-incremental-ipv6-05

Roni Even            2012-06-13   draft-ietf-nea-pt-tls-07 *

Vijay Gurbani        2012-07-06   draft-ietf-ospf-prefix-hiding-05 **

* Earlier draft reviewed
** Already reviewed
- LC data not in the review tool since it pre-dates the use of the tool

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB on Tuesday:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
< http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: