Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2012-09-13

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 17:10:48 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end        Draft

Elwyn Davies      2012-09-24    draft-ietf-dime-erp-12

Francis Dupont    2012-09-25    draft-ietf-v6ops-ivi-icmp-address-06

Joel Halpern      2012-09-26    draft-ietf-krb-wg-camellia-cts-01

Kathleen Moriarty 2012-09-26    draft-ietf-nea-asokan-01

Mary Barnes       2012-09-26    draft-ietf-krb-wg-kerberos-referral-14

I haven't made the assignments in the review tool yet since the tool is 
having difficulty fetching new drafts. I will send out an update when 
the assignments are available.

The assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq> .

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 22:46:46 -0400

Document: draft-ietf-krb-wg-camellia-cts-01
     Camellia Encryption for Kerberos 5
Reviewer: Joel M. Halpern
Review Date:13-Sept-2012
IETF LC End Date: 26-Sept-2012
IESG Telechat date: N/A

Summary: This document is ready for publication as an Informational RFC.

Major issues:

Minor issues:
	The document seems to use "random2key" (in section 3) and 
"random-to-key" (in section 4) to represent the same thing, apparently 
meaning the "random-to-key" identity function of section 6.
	Section 6 defines Ki in a different way than section 4.  Section 4 
apparently uses K0 and Ki to mean K(0) and K(i) for the iteration.  (And 
then in the next line uses K1, K2, ... Kn for these, without parens.) 
But section 6 Ki is for a specific value in the encrypt/decrypt 
functions.  The simple solution would seem to be to consistently use 
parenthesis in section 4.

Nits/editorial comments:

---

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 08:35:56 -0500

Hi all,

The tool is syncing again and I've made assignments:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

Jean

On 9/13/12 5:10 PM, A. Jean Mahoney wrote:
> I haven't made the assignments in the review tool yet since the tool 
> is having difficulty fetching new drafts. I will send out an update 
> when the assignments are available.
>
> _______________________________________________
> Gen-art mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art