Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2012-09-06

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2012 17:40:42 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end        Draft

Ben Campbell      2012-09-20    draft-ietf-eai-5738bis-09
                                 draft-ietf-eai-popimap-downgrade-07
                                 draft-ietf-eai-rfc5721bis-07
                                 draft-ietf-eai-simpledowngrade-07

Brian Carpenter   2012-09-18    draft-ietf-sipcore-proxy-feature-09

Christer Holmberg 2012-10-03    draft-kumaki-murai-l3vpn-rsvp-te-06 *

Dan Romascanu     2012-09-20    draft-ietf-sipcore-rfc4244bis-09

David Black       2012-09-18    draft-ietf-dime-rfc4005bis-11

* 2nd Last Call, the first LC misidentified the draft as Informational
rather than Experimental

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq> .

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: