Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2012-09-13

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 17:15:26 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end        Draft

Martin Thomson    2012-10-12    draft-snell-http-prefer-14

Meral Shirazipour 2012-10-01    draft-ietf-fecframe-ldpc-02

Miguel Garcia     2012-10-01    draft-ietf-fecframe-pseudo-cdp-04

Peter McCann      2012-10-01    draft-ietf-sidr-pfx-validate-09

Peter Yee         2012-10-02    draft-ietf-6man-udpchecksums-04 *

Richard Barnes    2012-10-02    draft-ietf-6man-udpzero-06 *

Roni Even         2012-10-03    draft-ietf-6man-dad-proxy-05

Suresh Krishnan   2012-10-04    draft-ietf-abfab-gss-eap-naming-05

* on the Oct 11 telechat

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: