Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for the 2012-09-13 telechat

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2012 17:47:24 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer             LC end       Draft
Elwyn Davies         2012-08-22   draft-ietf-idr-as0-06 *

Kathleen Moriarty    2012-08-23 draft-ietf-mmusic-media-loopback-22 **

Meral Shirazipour    2012-08-02   draft-ietf-avtcore-monarch-18 *

Martin Thomson       2012-08-24   draft-ietf-pce-hierarchy-fwk-05 *

Peter Yee            2012-08-29   draft-ietf-ccamp-assoc-ext-05 *

Richard Barnes       2012-08-29   draft-ietf-eai-mailinglistbis-05

Roni Even            2012-08-29   draft-ietf-sieve-imap-sieve-06 **

Suresh Krishnan      2012-02-06   draft-ietf-simple-chat-16 *
Suresh Krishnan      2012-08-06   draft-ietf-abfab-usecases-04 *
Suresh Krishnan      2012-09-03   draft-ietf-mpls-entropy-label-06

* Earlier draft reviewed
** Already reviewed

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB on Tuesday:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
< http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: