Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2013-01-02

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2014 17:18:14 -0600

Happy new year, all!

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end       Draft
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Peter Yee         2014-01-17   draft-ietf-mpls-multipath-use-03

Roni Even         2014-01-16   draft-ietf-mpls-in-udp-04

Robert Sparks     2014-01-17   draft-ietf-mpls-moving-iana-registries-03

Russ Housley      2014-01-16   draft-ietf-mpls-tp-p2mp-framework-05

Scott Brim        2014-01-16   draft-ietf-avtcore-clksrc-09

Suresh Krishnan   2014-01-30   status-change-5343-5590-5991-6353-to-internet-standard

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: