Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART telechat review of draft-moonesamy-ietf-conduct-3184bis-05.txt

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2014 12:54:48 +1300

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For
background on Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call
comments you may receive.

Document: draft-moonesamy-ietf-conduct-3184bis-05.txt
Reviewer: Brian Carpenter
Review Date: 2014-01-03
IETF LC End Date: 2013-12-01 (+ extension)
IESG Telechat date: 2014-01-09

Summary:  Ready
--------

Comment:
--------

I made some comments on my personal opinion of the content of
this draft, which contributed to the recent updates. I also have
some sympathy with Russ Housley's recent comments, but the
wordsmithing has to stop somewhere.

Issues:
-------

>From the Gen-ART point of view, I found no problems in this draft.

---

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2014 23:54:59 +0000

Thanks for your review, Brian!

Jari