Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2014-01-31

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 10:38:05 -0600

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end       Draft
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Brian Carpenter   2014-02-07   draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-olsrv2-tlv-extension-01

Christer Holmberg 2014-02-07   draft-ietf-roll-trickle-mcast-06 *

Dan Romascanu     2014-02-11   draft-ietf-pwe3-iccp-13

Francis Dupont    2014-02-12   draft-ietf-l3vpn-mldp-vrf-in-band-signaling-03

Joel Halpern      2014-02-12   draft-ietf-mpls-forwarding-06

Meral Shirazipour 2014-02-14   draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-mib-14

* Second LC

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 14:47:11 -0500

Document: draft-ietf-mpls-forwarding-06
Reviewer: Joel M. Halpern
Review Date: 31-January-2014
IETF LC End Date: 12-Feb-2014
IESG Telechat date: N/A

Summary: This document is ready for publication as an Informational RFC.

Major issues: N/A

Minor issues: N/A

Nits/editorial comments: N/A