Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2014-01-23

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014 16:33:01 -0600

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end       Draft
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Ben Campbell      2014-02-04   draft-ietf-radext-ieee802ext-10

Joel Halpern      2014-02-04   draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-rmpr-optimization-00

Kathleen Moriarty 2014-02-18   draft-yourtchenko-cisco-ies-09

Martin Thomson    2014-02-04   draft-ietf-alto-protocol-25

Meral Shirazipour 2014-02-04   draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-synchronization-07

Roni Even         2014-02-04   draft-ietf-pcp-description-option-02

Robert Sparks     2014-02-04   draft-ietf-pcp-nat64-prefix64-04

Suresh Krishnan   2014-02-04   draft-ietf-avtext-rtp-duplication-04

Vijay Gurbani     2014-02-04   draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-bytes-discarded-metric-01

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014 22:14:17 -0500

Document: draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-rmpr-optimization-00
     Routing MPR Optimization for the Optimized Link State
              Routing Protocol version 2 (OLSRv2)
Reviewer: Joel M. Halpern
Review Date: 21-January-2014
IETF LC End Date: 4-February-2014
IESG Telechat date: N/A

Summary: This document is ready for publication as a Proposed Standard.

Major issues: N/A

Minor issues: N/A

Nits/editorial comments: N/A