Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2014-01-09

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2014 18:07:29 -0600

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end       Draft
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Alexey Melnikov   2014-01-22   draft-ietf-isis-rfc6326bis-01

Brian Carpenter   2014-01-22   draft-ietf-netmod-system-mgmt-10

Christer Holmberg 2014-01-22   draft-ietf-ancp-mc-extensions-14

Dan Romascanu     2014-01-23   draft-ietf-dane-registry-acronyms-03

Peter Yee         2014-01-23   draft-ietf-netmod-ip-cfg-12 *

Vijay Gurbani     2014-01-17   draft-ietf-abfab-arch-10

Wassim Haddad     2014-01-31   draft-crocker-id-adoption-05

* 2nd last call

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: