Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for the 2014-01-23 Telechat

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 17:18:58 -0600

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer            LC end       Draft
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alexey Melnikov     2014-01-22   draft-ietf-isis-rfc6326bis-01

Ben Campbell        2013-12-25   draft-ietf-6man-stable-privacy-addresses-16 **

Brian Carpenter     2014-01-22   draft-ietf-netmod-system-mgmt-10 **

David Black         2014-01-05   draft-ietf-ccamp-oam-configuration-fwk-12 *

Francis Dupont      2014-01-10   draft-moriarty-pkcs12v1-1-03 **

Kathleen Moriarty   2014-01-22   draft-housley-number-registries-02

Meral Shirazipour   2014-01-16   draft-ietf-pwe3-mpls-tp-cv-adv-04

Martin Thomson      2014-01-06   draft-ietf-opsawg-lsn-deployment-04 **

Peter Yee           2014-01-17   draft-ietf-mpls-multipath-use-03

Roni Even           2013-12-23   draft-ietf-netmod-interfaces-cfg-15 *

Russ Housley        2014-01-16   draft-ietf-mpls-tp-p2mp-framework-05 **

Robert Sparks       2014-01-17   draft-ietf-mpls-moving-iana-registries-03 **

Scott Brim          2013-12-31   draft-farrell-perpass-attack-03 **

Vijay Gurbani       2013-11-18   draft-shore-icmp-aup-09 *
Vijay Gurbani       2013-11-27   draft-ietf-l2vpn-evpn-req-06

* Earlier draft reviewed
** Already reviewed

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB on Tuesday:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
< http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: