Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for the 2014-01-09 Telechat

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2014 17:29:56 -0600

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer               LC end       Draft
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alexey Melnikov        2013-12-23   draft-ietf-savi-send-10

Ben Campbell           2013-12-09 draft-ietf-avtcore-leap-second-07 *

Brian Carpenter        2013-12-01 draft-moonesamy-ietf-conduct-3184bis-05 *

Christer Holmberg      2013-11-27 draft-ietf-pwe3-dynamic-ms-pw-20 *
Christer Holmberg      2013-12-17 draft-ietf-ospf-manet-single-hop-or-04 *
Christer Holmberg      2013-12-23   draft-ietf-trill-o-pw-04 *

Dan Romascanu          2013-12-24 draft-ietf-isis-rfc1142-to-historic-00 **

Elwyn Davies           2013-12-23   draft-ietf-trill-rfc6327bis-02 **

Kathleen Moriarty      2013-09-26 
draft-ietf-clue-telepresence-use-cases-08 *
Kathleen Moriarty      2013-11-06 draft-ietf-pim-explicit-tracking-09 **

Roni Even              2013-11-27   draft-ietf-idr-extcomm-iana-02

Russ Housley           2013-10-01 draft-ietf-siprec-architecture-11 *

Wassim Haddad          2013-12-23 draft-ietf-netmod-iana-if-type-09 **

* Earlier draft reviewed
** Already reviewed

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB on Tuesday:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
< http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: