Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-savi-send-10

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2014 15:48:17 +0000

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on 
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at 
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments 
you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-savi-send-10
Reviewer: Alexey Melnikov
Review Date: 2014-01-06
IETF LC End Date: 2013-12-23
IESG Telechat date: 2014-01-09

Summary: This draft is ready for publication as a standard track RFC.

Major issues: None

Minor issues: None

Nits/editorial comments: There were a couple of minor editorial issues 
like an extra "to" or a misplaced "for", but I think RFC Editor will fix 
these for you.

---

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2014 12:43:46 -0800

Thanks for your review, Alexey!

Jari

On Jan 6, 2014, at 7:48 AM, Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]> wrote:

> I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at <http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.
> 
> Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments you may receive.
> 
> Nits/editorial comments: There were a couple of minor editorial issues like an extra "to" or a misplaced "for", but I think RFC Editor will fix these for you.
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Gen-art mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art