Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for the 2014-05-29 Telechat

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 17:31:16 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer            LC end       Draft
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brian Carpenter     2014-05-13   draft-ietf-netmod-system-mgmt-16 *
Brian Carpenter     2014-03-27 draft-ietf-pwe3-p2mp-pw-requirements-09 *

Christer Holmberg   2014-04-28   draft-ietf-bfd-tc-mib-08 *

David Black         2014-04-28   draft-ietf-bfd-mib-20 *

Elwyn Davies        2014-05-28   draft-ietf-mmusic-latching-05
Elwyn Davies        2014-05-16   draft-pal-eidr-urn-02 *

Francis Dupont      2014-02-25 draft-ietf-sidr-policy-qualifiers-01 **
Francis Dupont      2014-04-03 draft-ietf-idr-last-as-reservation-07 *

Suresh Krishnan     2014-04-18 draft-kivinen-ipsecme-ikev2-rfc5996bis-03

* Earlier draft reviewed
** Already reviewed

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB on Tuesday:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
< http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: