Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for the 2014-05-15 Telechat

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 May 2014 17:58:27 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer            LC end       Draft
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alexey Melnikov     2014-04-25   draft-ietf-salud-alert-info-urns-12 **

Brian Carpenter     2014-04-25   draft-ietf-rtcweb-use-cases-and-requirements-14 **

Christer Holmberg   2014-04-28   draft-ietf-bfd-tc-mib-07 *

David Black         2014-04-28   draft-ietf-bfd-mib-19 *
David Black         2014-04-01   draft-ietf-trill-esadi-07 **

Elwyn Davies        2014-04-09   draft-ietf-mpls-psc-updates-05 *

Francis Dupont      2014-05-02   draft-ietf-ipsecme-esp-ah-reqts-07 **

Joel Halpern        2014-05-06   draft-ietf-mpls-extended-admin-group-06 *

Meral Shirazipour   2014-05-07   draft-ietf-appsawg-uri-get-off-my-lawn-04 **

Russ Housley        2013-12-16   draft-ietf-opsec-vpn-leakages-06 *

Robert Sparks       2014-05-12   draft-ietf-ippm-2330-update-04

Scott Brim          2014-04-15   draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-eth-oam-ext-12 *

Vijay Gurbani       2014-04-24   draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-inter-domain-redundancy-06 *

Wassim Haddad       2014-04-25   draft-ietf-straw-b2bua-loop-detection-04 **

* Earlier draft reviewed
** Already reviewed

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB on Tuesday:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
< http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: