Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2014-05-28

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 17:14:24 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end       Draft
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Robert Sparks     2014-06-09   draft-ietf-v6ops-enterprise-incremental-ipv6-05

Russ Housley      2014-06-10   draft-ietf-v6ops-clatip-02

Scott Brim        2014-06-10   draft-ietf-mmusic-udptl-dtls-07

Suresh Krishnan   2014-06-11   draft-ietf-hip-rfc4843-bis-05

Tom Taylor        2014-06-11   draft-ietf-hip-rfc5201-bis-14

Vijay Gurbani     2014-06-11   draft-ietf-hip-rfc5202-bis-05

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: