Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2014-05-22

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 17:26:16 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end       Draft
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Francis Dupont    2014-05-30   draft-ietf-6man-multicast-scopes-05

Joel Halpern      2014-06-16   draft-adolf-dvb-urn-upd-00

Martin Thomson    2014-06-20   draft-iab-2870bis-01

Meral Shirazipour 2014-06-03   draft-ietf-isis-fs-lsp-01

Peter Yee         2014-06-03   draft-ietf-idr-bgp-enhanced-route-refresh-06

Roni Even         2014-06-04   draft-ietf-nvo3-framework-06

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 22:09:19 -0400

Document: draft-adolf-dvb-urn-upd-00
Update to the Registrant Information for the Digital Video Broadcasting
           Project (DVB) Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace
Reviewer: Joel M. Halpern
Review Date: 22-May-2014
IETF LC End Date: 16-June-2014
IESG Telechat date: 26-June-2014

Summary:  This document is ready for publication as an Informational RFC