Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2014-05-15

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 15:35:08 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end       Draft
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Alexey Melnikov   2014-05-26   draft-ietf-mboned-auto-multicast-17

Brian Carpenter   2014-05-26   draft-ietf-dnsop-delegation-trust-maintainance-13

Christer Holmberg 2014-05-26   draft-ietf-pce-pcep-inter-domain-p2mp-procedures-06

Dan Romascanu     2014-06-10   draft-salgueiro-dispatch-websocket-sipclf-01

David Black       2014-05-28   draft-ietf-ipfix-text-adt-05

Elwyn Davies      2014-05-28   draft-ietf-mmusic-latching-05

Wassim Haddad     2014-06-06   draft-housley-implementer-obligations-02

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: