Subject: [Gen-art] GEN-ART telechat review of draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-eth-oam-ext-12

From: Scott Brim <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 08:25:06 -0400

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
< http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document: draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-eth-oam-ext-12
Reviewer: Scott Brim
Review Date: 2014-05-12
IETF LC End Date: 2014-04-15
IESG Telechat date: 2014-05-15

Summary: This draft is ready for publication as a standards track RFC

Nits/editorial comments:

One sentence was changed from the last version in a way that makes it
more awkward: "MEPs must be aware of the reachability parameters of
their own and that of the remote MEP." I believe the RFC copyeditors
will fix this.

Scott