Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for the 2014-10-30 Telechat

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 15:39:48 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer            LC end       Draft
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alexey Melnikov        TR2014-10-24 draft-ietf-rtcweb-data-protocol-08

Ben Campbell           TR2014-09-11 draft-ietf-avtcore-srtp-aes-gcm-14 **
Ben Campbell           TR2014-10-24 draft-ietf-weirds-object-inventory-05 **

Brian Carpenter        TR2014-10-10 draft-ietf-softwire-map-dhcp-09 **
Brian Carpenter        TR2014-10-24 draft-ietf-weirds-rdap-query-15 **

Christer Holmberg      TR2014-10-24 draft-ietf-weirds-rdap-sec-09 **
Christer Holmberg      TR2014-10-10 draft-ietf-softwire-4rd-09 *

David Black            TR2014-10-10 draft-ietf-softwire-lw4over6-11 *
David Black            TR2014-10-27 draft-ietf-payload-g7110-03 **

Dan Romascanu          TR2014-10-10 draft-ietf-softwire-map-t-06 *
Dan Romascanu          TR2014-10-24 draft-ietf-weirds-json-response-10 **

Elwyn Davies           TR2014-09-25 
draft-ietf-dmm-best-practices-gap-analysis-08 *
Elwyn Davies           TR2014-10-27 
draft-ietf-mpls-mldp-in-band-wildcard-encoding-02

Francis Dupont         TR2014-10-10 draft-ietf-softwire-map-11 *

Joel Halpern           TR2014-10-24 draft-ietf-weirds-using-http-13 **

Martin Thomson         TR2014-10-27 draft-ietf-manet-ibs-03

Peter Yee              TR2014-10-13 draft-ietf-pce-pcep-mib-10

Roni Even              TR2014-05-12 
draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-ip-pw-capability-08 *

Russ Housley           TR2014-10-21 draft-ietf-tram-alpn-06 **

Robert Sparks          TR2014-10-14 draft-ietf-dart-dscp-rtp-08 *
Robert Sparks          TR2014-09-30 draft-ietf-6man-why64-07 *
Robert Sparks          TR2014-10-27 
draft-ietf-pce-wson-routing-wavelength-14 **

Suresh Krishnan        TR2014-10-08 draft-ietf-bmwg-sip-bench-term-11
Suresh Krishnan        TR2014-10-17 
draft-ietf-ospf-security-extension-manual-keying-09
Suresh Krishnan        TR2014-08-07 draft-ietf-l2vpn-ipls-15
Suresh Krishnan        TR2014-10-27 draft-ietf-weirds-bootstrap-09

Tom Taylor             TR2014-10-09 draft-ietf-bmwg-sip-bench-meth-11 **

Vijay Gurbani          TR2014-10-23 draft-ietf-rtcweb-data-channel-12

Wassim Haddad          TR2014-10-16 
draft-ietf-v6ops-mobile-device-profile-13
Wassim Haddad          TR2014-10-06 draft-ietf-6lo-lowpanz-07

* Earlier draft reviewed
** Already reviewed

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB on Tuesday:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
< http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: