Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2014-10-02

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2014 17:20:11 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end       Draft
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Joel Halpern      2014-10-13   draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-relay-reply-04

Meral Shirazipour 2014-10-13   draft-ietf-uta-tls-attacks-04 *
   
Peter Yee         2014-10-13   draft-ietf-pce-pcep-mib-10

Robert Sparks     2014-10-14   draft-ietf-dart-dscp-rtp-07

Roni Even         2014-10-30   draft-leiba-cotton-iana-5226bis-08

Wassim Haddad     2014-10-16   draft-ietf-v6ops-mobile-device-profile-13 **

* On the next telechat
** second LC

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: