Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2014-10-23

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 15:23:22 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end       Draft
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Alexey Melnikov   2014-11-03   draft-ietf-mpls-pim-sm-over-mldp-02

Ben Campbell      2014-11-03   draft-ietf-mpls-deprecate-bgp-entropy-label-01

Brian Carpenter   2014-11-18   draft-nottingham-safe-hint-05

Christer Holmberg 2014-11-18   draft-kucherawy-rfc3777bis-01

Dan Romascanu     2014-11-19   draft-murdock-nato-nid-02

Tom Taylor        2014-10-31   draft-ietf-idr-error-handling-14 *

Vijay Gurbani     2014-11-03   draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-optimization-03

* Early review

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: