Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART Telechat review of draft-ietf-weirds-bootstrap-09.txt

From: Suresh Krishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 03:31:17 +0000

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document: draft-ietf-weirds-bootstrap-09.txt
Reviewer: Suresh Krishnan
Review Date: 2013/10/28
IESG Telechat date: 2013/10/30

Summary: The document is almost ready for publication as Proposed 
Standard, but I do have a comment you may wish to consider.

* Sections 5.2 and 5.3

-> The document uses some non-documentation addresses (AFAIK) in some of 
the examples. e.g. 28.2.0.0/16 for an IPv4 prefix and 2600::/16 for an 
IPv6 prefix. Is it possible to rewrite these examples using reserved 
documentation addresses? Strangely enough, idnits does not seem to catch 
them either.

Thanks
Suresh

---

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 15:30:08 +0200

Thanks for your review, Suresh. Authors, can you take care of the address issue below?

Jari

On 29 Oct 2014, at 05:31, Suresh Krishnan <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> Gen-art mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art