Subject: [Gen-art] Re-review of draft-ietf-oauth-json-web-token-27

From: Tom Taylor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2014 10:48:20 -0400

Since this is a re-review, and given my OK on the -25 version, I have 
just looked at the delta between -25 and -27. It still looks good to go 
from my point of view.

Tom Taylor

Original review:

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-oauth-json-web-token-25
Reviewer: Tom Taylor
Review Date: 23/08/2014
IETF LC End Date: 3/09/2014
IESG Telechat date: TBD

Summary: This draft is good to go. IDNits complains about the non-use of 
RFC 4648 (normative) but this is the Base64 specification invoked by 
"base64url". I did not re-verify the examples (done by the Document 
Shepherd).

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: