Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2014-10-16

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2014 17:13:59 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end       Draft
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Alexey Melnikov   2014-10-24   draft-ietf-rtcweb-data-protocol-08

Ben Campbell      2014-10-24   draft-ietf-weirds-object-inventory-05 *

Brian Carpenter   2014-10-24   draft-ietf-weirds-rdap-query-15 *

Christer Holmberg 2014-10-24   draft-ietf-weirds-rdap-sec-09 ***, *

Dan Romascanu     2014-10-24   draft-ietf-weirds-json-response-10, *

David Black       2014-10-27   draft-ietf-payload-g7110-03

Elwyn Davies      2014-10-27   draft-ietf-mpls-mldp-in-band-wildcard-encoding-02 *

Francis Dupont    2014-10-27   draft-ietf-mpls-ipv6-only-gap-02

Joel Halpern      2014-10-24   draft-ietf-weirds-using-http-13 **, *

Martin Thomson    2014-10-27   draft-ietf-manet-ibs-03

Meral Shirazipour 2014-10-27   draft-ietf-l3vpn-mvpn-mldp-nlri-06

Robert Sparks     2014-10-27   draft-ietf-pce-wson-routing-wavelength-14

Roni Even         2014-10-27   draft-ietf-mptcp-attacks-02

Suresh Krishnan   2014-10-27   draft-ietf-weirds-bootstrap-09 *

Vijay Gurbani     2014-10-23   draft-ietf-rtcweb-data-channel-12

* On the upcoming telechat (Oct 30)
** second LC
*** second LC, previous LC assigned to former Gen-ART member

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: