Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART Telechat review of draft-ietf-pce-pcep-mib-11

From: "Peter Yee" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 23:36:40 -0700

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd or AD before posting a
new version of the draft.

Document: draft-ietf-pce-pcep-mib-11
Reviewer: Peter Yee
Review Date: October-27-2014
IETF LC End Date: October-13-2014
IESG Telechat date: October-30-2014

Summary: This draft is ready with nits for publication as a Standards Track
RFC. [Ready with nits]

This draft presents an SNMP MIB for use with the Path Computation Element
communications Protocol.   It's cleanly written and fairly consistent, so
that it's relatively easy to understand the myriad objects and their
definitions.  Somehow I failed to hit the LC review for this draft, but
given its polished state, I think it's already in a fine state.

Nits:

General:

Choose between "canceled" and "cancelled" (both of which appear in the
document) and use consistently.

Specific:

Page 3, Section 1.2, last paragraph: append a comma after "remote PCEP
speaker".

Page 4, 1st paragraph, 4th sentence: replace "to" with "with".  Also delete
the second occurrence of "STD 58".

Page 6, Section 3.5, 1st paragraph after bullet items, 1st sentence: replace
"which" with "that".

Page 8, comment with "RFC Ed,:" in it: change the comma to a period.

Page 12, 1st line: change "backoff" to "back-off" for consistency of use
with the rest of the document.

After so many sent/received pairs in the document, I was disappointed not to
see a pcePcepSessNumCorruptSent. ;-)

---

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 14:42:31 +0200

Thanks for your review, Peter!

Jari