Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2015-06-25

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 15:20:25 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end       Draft
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Dan Romascanu     2015-07-08   draft-ietf-xmpp-dna-10

Francis Dupont    2015-07-08   draft-ietf-opsec-ipv6-host-scanning-07

Joel Halpern      2015-07-08   draft-ietf-xmpp-posh-04

Meral Shirazipour 2015-07-09   draft-ietf-intarea-gre-ipv6-09

Tom Taylor        2015-07-03  draft-ietf-appsawg-text-markdown-use-cases-02

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 18:56:13 -0400

Document: draft-ietf-xmpp-posh-04
     PKIX over Secure HTTP (POSH)
Reviewer: Joel M. Halpern
Review Date:25-June-2015
IETF LC End Date: 08-July-2015
IESG Telechat date: N/A

Summary: This internet-draft is ready for publication as a Proposed 
Standard RFC.

Major issues: N/A

Minor issues: N/A

Nits/editorial comments: N/A