Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART Telechat review of draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-topologies-update-08.txt

From: Suresh Krishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 04:28:14 +0000

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on 
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd or AD before 
posting a new version of the draft.

Document: draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-topologies-update-08.txt
Reviewer: Suresh Krishnan
Review Date: 2015/06/25
IESG Telechat date: 2015/06/24

Summary: This draft is ready for publication as an Informational RFC, 
but I do have one comment you may wish to consider.

Minor:
   I think it would be great if the document had a section indicating 
what has changed since RFC5117. Even listing just the new topologies 
would be very useful (e.g. Something that mentions that Sections 3.2, 
3.4, 3.7 and 3.10 are new topologies). That way somebody who is already 
familiar with RFC5117 can look at the new stuff right away.

Thanks
Suresh

---

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 08:10:41 -0300

Thanks for your review, Suresh. FWIW, I agree with your comment.

Jari