Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for the 2015-06-25 Telechat

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2015 16:37:13 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer            LC end       Draft
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alexey Melnikov     2015-06-18 draft-ietf-rtgwg-lfa-manageability-08

Paul Kyzivat        2015-05-18   draft-ietf-opsawg-vmm-mib-03 **

Roni Even           2015-06-12 
draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-management-snapshot-03 **
Roni Even           2015-05-22   draft-ietf-tcpm-newcwv-12 *

Suresh Krishnan     2015-06-17 draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-topologies-update-08

Tom Taylor          2015-06-17 draft-ietf-sipcore-6665-clarification-00 **

Vijay Gurbani       2015-06-17 
draft-ietf-sipcore-refer-explicit-subscription-02

Wassim Haddad       2015-06-17 draft-ietf-sipcore-refer-clarifications-04

* Earlier draft reviewed
** Already reviewed

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB on Tuesday:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
< http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: