Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2015-06-11

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 15:58:26 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end       Draft
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Alexey Melnikov   2015-06-18   draft-ietf-rtgwg-lfa-manageability-08

Brian Carpenter   2015-07-03   draft-ietf-karp-isis-analysis-04

Christer Holmberg 2015-06-23   draft-ietf-dnsop-negative-trust-anchors-10

Dan Romascanu     2015-06-24   draft-ietf-hybi-permessage-compression-21

David Black       2015-06-24   draft-ietf-dane-ops-12

Elwyn Davies      2015-07-07   draft-wkumari-dhc-capport-12

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

---

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2015 15:00:33 -0500

Hi all,

Updated assignments:

Elwyn Davies    2015-06-24   draft-ietf-dane-ops-12

David Black     2015-07-07   draft-wkumari-dhc-capport-12

Thanks!

Jean

On 6/11/15 3:58 PM, A. Jean Mahoney wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Gen-art mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art