Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for the 2015-06-11 Telechat

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2015 16:10:39 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer            LC end       Draft
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alexey Melnikov     2015-06-01   draft-ietf-oauth-spop-11

Brian Carpenter     2015-06-01 
draft-ietf-dime-congestion-flow-attributes-01 **

Christer Holmberg   2015-06-03 draft-ietf-httpbis-tunnel-protocol-04 **

Dan Romascanu       2015-06-03   draft-ietf-xmpp-6122bis-23 *

Paul Kyzivat        2015-05-18   draft-ietf-opsawg-vmm-mib-03 *

Russ Housley        2015-06-03   draft-ietf-rtcweb-video-05 **

Suresh Krishnan     2015-04-29 
draft-perrault-behave-deprecate-nat-mib-v1-01 **
Suresh Krishnan     2015-04-29 draft-perrault-behave-natv2-mib-04 *
Suresh Krishnan     2015-05-01 draft-ietf-dprive-problem-statement-05
Suresh Krishnan     2015-05-28   draft-ietf-rtcweb-rtp-usage-24

Vijay Gurbani       2015-05-25 draft-ietf-mip4-multiple-tunnel-support-12 **

Wassim Haddad       2015-06-01   draft-ietf-oauth-introspection-09 *

* Earlier draft reviewed
** Already reviewed

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB on Tuesday:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
< http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: