Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2016-01-04

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2016 17:41:01 -0600

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end      Draft
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Alexey Melnikov 2016-01-15 draft-ietf-lisp-threats-14

Brian Carpenter 2016-01-18 draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc3530-migration-update-07*

Christer Holmberg 2016-01-18  draft-ietf-tcpm-undeployed-03 *

Dan Romascanu   2016-01-18 draft-ietf-opsawg-hmac-sha-2-usm-snmp-new-01

Elwyn Davies    2016-12-09 draft-ietf-dnsop-edns-chain-query-05

* On the 1/21 Telechat

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

A note on the spreadsheets: After capturing the current IESG state
for each draft, I saved off the spreadsheets for 2015. There are
links to to the 2015 spreadsheets in the current spreadsheets:

http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/2015%20Assignments/gen-art_2015.html

http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/2015%20Assignments/gen-art-by-reviewer_2015.html

Then to clean up the current spreadsheets, I deleted entries for drafts 
that have become RFCs or are well on their way to becoming RFCs.

Happy New Year!

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair.  Please treat these comments just
like any other last call comments.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: