Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART Telechat review of draft-ietf-isis-pcr-04

From: Suresh Krishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2016 04:32:22 +0000

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair. Please wait for direction from your
document shepherd or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

For more information, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document: draft-ietf-isis-pcr-04.txt
Reviewer: Suresh Krishnan
Review Date: 2016-01-05
Telechat Date: 2016-01-07

Summary: This draft is ready for publication as a Proposed Standard but I 
have a minor comment that you might wish to address.

* Minor

There is no reference for the format of the Bandwidth fields in Sections 6.3 
and 6.4. I am assuming this refers to the Single Precision format (binary32) 
from IEEE 754. If so, please add an explicit reference to this.

Thanks
Suresh

---

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2016 14:51:21 +0200

Thanks for the review, Suresh. I agree with your comment. Authors?

Jari

On 06 Jan 2016, at 06:32, Suresh Krishnan <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> Gen-art mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art