Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART Telechat review of draft-ietf-dnsop-cookies-09

From: Peter Yee <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2016 13:35:14 -0800

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area Review
Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed by the IESG for
the IETF Chair. Please wait for direction from your document shepherd or
AD before posting a new version of the draft.

For more information, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document: draft-ietf-dnsop-cookies-09
Reviewer: Peter Yee
Review Date: Jan-20-2016
IETF LC End Date: Dec-14-2015
IESG Telechat date: Jan-21-2016

Summary: This draft is ready for publication as a Standards Track RFC.
[Ready]

The draft provides a lightweight means to increase the difficulty of
certain DNS attacks by off-path attackers, but it isn't designed to be the
be-all and end-all of DNS security.  It can be deployed incrementally.

Major issues: None

Minor issues: None

Nits: None

---

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2016 14:01:51 +0100

Thanks for your review, Peter. I have balloted no-obj.

Jari