Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for the 2016-02-04 Telechat

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2016 16:46:03 -0600

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer           LC end     Draft
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alexey Melnikov    2015-12-23 draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-failover-15 *

Christer Holmberg  2015-12-30 draft-ietf-isis-te-metric-extensions-09

Dan Romascanu      2015-10-28 draft-ietf-ippm-checksum-trailer-05 **

Francis Dupont     2016-02-04 draft-mahesh-mef-urn-01

Fernando Gont      2016-01-29 draft-ietf-rtgwg-mrt-frr-algorithm-08

Jouni Korhonen     2016-01-28 draft-ietf-ecrit-held-routing-04

Matt Miller        2016-01-29 draft-ietf-rtgwg-mrt-frr-architecture-09

Meral Shirazipour  2016-01-05 draft-ietf-spring-problem-statement-06 **

Suresh Krishnan    2015-09-01 draft-ietf-ntp-extension-field-06

* Earlier draft reviewed
** Already reviewed

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB on Tuesday:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair. Please wait for direction from your
document shepherd or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: