Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for the 2016-03-03 Telechat

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2016 16:24:23 -0600

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer       LC end     Draft
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dan Romascanu  2016-02-16 draft-ietf-tsvwg-behave-requirements-update-07 *

Francis Dupont 2016-02-24 draft-ietf-httpbis-alt-svc-12

Fernando Gont  2016-02-22 draft-ietf-siprec-metadata-20

Paul Kyzivat   2016-03-01 draft-ietf-ntp-checksum-trailer-04 **

Ron Bonica     2016-02-05 draft-ietf-netext-logical-interface-support-13 *

Ralph Droms    2016-02-18 draft-sparks-genarea-mailarch-improvements-02

Vijay Gurbani  2016-02-10 draft-ietf-dprive-edns0-padding-02

* Earlier draft reviewed
** Already reviewed

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB on Tuesday:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair. Please wait for direction from your
document shepherd or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: