Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for the 2016-02-18 Telechat

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2016 16:36:02 -0600

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer           LC end     Draft
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brian Carpenter    2016-02-15 draft-ietf-dhc-anonymity-profile-06 **
Brian Carpenter    2016-01-18 draft-ietf-dnsop-edns-chain-query-06 *

Meral Shirazipour  2016-02-05 draft-ietf-lisp-eid-block-12 **

Peter Yee          2016-02-05 draft-ietf-lisp-eid-block-mgmnt-06 **
Peter Yee          2016-02-04 draft-ietf-dhc-dhcp-privacy-03 **

Russ Housley       2016-02-10 draft-ietf-i2rs-problem-statement-09 **
Russ Housley       2015-12-04 draft-ietf-eppext-tmch-smd-04 *

Robert Sparks      2016-02-04 draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-privacy-03 **

* Earlier draft reviewed
** Already reviewed

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB on Tuesday:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair. Please wait for direction from your
document shepherd or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

---

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2016 08:47:10 -0600

And a late addition to the agenda:

Reviewer           LC end     Draft
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Joel Halpern        2016-01-27 draft-ietf-codec-oggopus-13 *

Jean

On 2/11/16 4:36 PM, A. Jean Mahoney wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Gen-art mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art