Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2016-02-25

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2016 16:20:28 -0600

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end      Draft
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Meral Shirazipour 2016-03-09  draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-circuit-breakers-13

Peter Yee         2016-03-08  draft-ietf-tictoc-ptp-mib-08

Ralph Droms       2016-03-09  draft-ietf-netmod-yang-json-08

Robert Sparks     2016-03-09  draft-ietf-netmod-yang-metadata-04

Ron Bonica        2016-03-09  draft-ietf-rtcweb-audio-10

Roni Even         2016-03-09  draft-ietf-v6ops-host-addr-availability-05

Russ Housley   2016-03-09  draft-ietf-rtcweb-audio-codecs-for-interop-05

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The updated template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair.  Please treat these comments just
like any other last call comments.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: