Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for the 2016-10-13 Telechat

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2016 17:21:33 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end    Draft
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brian Carpenter   16-08-15 draft-ietf-ospf-two-part-metric-09 *

Christer Holmberg 16-09-07 draft-ietf-core-etch-02 **

Dale Worley       16-08-03 draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-17 *
Dale Worley       16-09-22 draft-harkins-salted-eap-pwd-06 **

Elwyn Davies      16-09-22 draft-ietf-avtcore-5761-update-05 *

Francis Dupont    16-08-22 draft-ietf-core-http-mapping-15 *

Orit Levin        16-09-29 draft-ietf-ipsecme-safecurves-04 **

Paul Kyzivat      16-05-31 draft-ietf-tsvwg-rfc5405bis-17 *

Pete Resnick      16-09-08 draft-ietf-mif-happy-eyeballs-extension-09
Pete Resnick      16-10-04 draft-ietf-lisp-crypto-08

Peter Yee         16-10-04 draft-ietf-lisp-lcaf-16

Robert Sparks     16-08-03 draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-17 *
Robert Sparks     16-07-11 draft-ietf-dnsop-maintain-ds-03 **
Robert Sparks     16-10-10
                      draft-ietf-regext-epp-rdap-status-mapping-01 **

Wassim Haddad     16-10-11 draft-ietf-webpush-protocol-10

* Earlier draft reviewed
** Already reviewed

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB on Tuesday:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair. Please wait for direction from your
document shepherd or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: