Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART LC review of draft-ietf-stir-passport-09

From: "Roni Even" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2016 14:29:31 +0300

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments you
may receive.

Document:  draft-ietf-stir-passport-09

Reviewer: Roni Even

Review Date:2016-10-27

IETF LC End Date: 2016-11-1

IESG Telechat date:  2016-11-3

Summary: This draft is ready for publication as a standard track RFC.

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

I noticed that the in the IANA section the security consideration for the
passport subtype reference RFC7515 yet the security section (10) of this
document does not mention RFC7515. Why is that?