Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-art LC review of draft-ietf-netconf-yang-patch-12

From: Christer Holmberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2016 12:38:32 +0000

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments you
may receive.

Document:             draft-ietf-netconf-yang-patch-12
Reviewer:             Christer Holmberg

Review Date:          26 October 2016
IETF LC End Date:     17 October 2016
IESG Telechat date:   3 November 2016

Summary:              The document is well written, and ready for
publication.

 
Major issues:            None

Minor issues:            None

Nits/editorial comments: None

---

From: Mahesh Jethanandani <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2016 08:17:42 -0700

Thanks Christer.

Mahesh Jethanandani
[email-masked]

> On Oct 27, 2016, at 5:38 AM, Christer Holmberg <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
>