Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2016-10-27

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2016 15:56:01 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end      Draft
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Dale Worley       2016-11-09  draft-ietf-justfont-toplevel-03

Dan Romascanu     2016-11-27  draft-ietf-siprec-callflows-07

Francis Dupont    2016-11-23  draft-holmberg-dispatch-received-realm-08

Joel Halpern      2016-11-10  draft-ietf-dnsop-resolver-priming-09

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair.  Please treat these comments just
like any other last call comments.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2016 18:47:58 -0400

Document: draft-ietf-dnsop-resolver-priming-09
     Initializing a DNS Resolver with Priming Queries
Reviewer: Joel M. Halpern
Review Date: 30-October-2016
IETF LC End Date: 10-November-2016
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary: This document is ready for publication as a BCP.

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: