Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for the 2016-11-03 Telechat

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2016 16:00:32 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end    Draft
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brian Carpenter   16-11-03  draft-ietf-netmod-routing-cfg-24 **

Christer Holmberg 16-10-17  draft-ietf-netconf-yang-patch-12

Dale Worley       16-09-22  draft-harkins-salted-eap-pwd-07 **

Francis Dupont    16-10-10  draft-murchison-nntp-compress-06 *

Matt Miller       16-10-25  draft-ietf-p2psip-share-09

Meral Shirazipour 16-10-25  draft-ietf-httpauth-mutual-10 **

Orit Levin        16-10-25  draft-ietf-httpauth-mutual-algo-06

Paul Kyzivat      16-10-28  draft-ietf-l2tpext-keyed-ipv6-tunnel-07 **

Ralph Droms       16-10-06  draft-ietf-stox-7248bis-13 *
Ralph Droms       16-11-01  draft-ietf-stir-certificates-10

Roni Even         16-11-01  draft-ietf-stir-passport-09 **

Vijay Gurbani     16-11-01  draft-ietf-stir-rfc4474bis-14

* Earlier draft reviewed
** Already reviewed

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB on Tuesday:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair. Please wait for direction from your
document shepherd or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: