Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for the 2016-10-27 Telechat

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2016 17:14:57 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end    Draft
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brian Carpenter   16-10-11  draft-ietf-l3sm-l3vpn-service-model-17 *

Dan Romascanu     16-08-10  draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-mux-attributes-14 *
Dan Romascanu     16-10-17  draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-app-07 **

Dale Worley       16-09-22  draft-harkins-salted-eap-pwd-07 *
Dale Worley       16-10-17  draft-ietf-lisp-ddt-08 **

Elwyn Davies      16-10-18  draft-ietf-mpls-rfc4379bis-07

Francis Dupont    16-10-19  draft-ietf-roll-routing-dispatch-02

Fernando Gont     16-10-19  draft-ietf-i2rs-ephemeral-state-19
Fernando Gont     16-10-10  draft-levine-herkula-oneclick-07

Paul Kyzivat      16-09-30  draft-ietf-opsawg-capwap-alt-tunnel-08 **

Vijay Gurbani     16-10-24  draft-weis-gdoi-iec62351-9-09

* Earlier draft reviewed
** Already reviewed

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB on Tuesday:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair. Please wait for direction from your
document shepherd or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: