Subject: [Gen-art] Review of draft-ietf-jsonbis-rfc7159bis-03

From: Elwyn Davies <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2017 09:06:11 -0800

Reviewer: Elwyn Davies
Review result: Ready

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair.  Please treat these comments just
like any other last call comments.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<https://trac.ietf.org/trac/gen/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document: draft-ietf-jsonbis-rfc7159bis-??
Reviewer: Elwyn Davies
Review Date: 2017-03-03
IETF LC End Date: 2017-03-07
IESG Telechat date: 2017-03-16

Summary: Ready for IESG.  I checked through the varous errata cited
and it seems these are all covered as specified.  Thanks.

---

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2017 08:53:45 +0900

Thanks!