Subject: [Gen-art] Review of draft-ietf-sipcore-status-unwanted-04

From: Peter Yee <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2017 20:44:22 -0700

Reviewer: Peter Yee
Review result: Ready with Nits

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair.  Please treat these comments just
like any other last call comments.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<https://trac.ietf.org/trac/gen/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document: draft-ietf-sipcore-status-unwanted-04
Reviewer: Peter Yee
Review Date: 2017-03-21
IETF LC End Date: 2017-03-21
IESG Telechat date: Not scheduled for a telechat

Summary: This draft specifies a SIP response code for the callee to
indicate that the call is unwanted.  It goes to great lengths to
specify what may be done as a result of sending this response code,
all the while mandating nothing.

The document has a couple of nits, but nothing seriously wrong. 
[Ready with nits]

Major issues: None

Minor issues: None

Nits/editorial comments: 

Page 4, 1st full paragraph, 2nd sentence: I can't parse this sentence
as written.  It appears to be a list, but then has a clause (starting
at "based on") that doesn't fit neatly in the sequence.  Perhaps
inserting "and" before "based" would help.  Append "as" after "well".

Page 5, Section 6, 2nd paragraph, 1st sentence: change "extract" to
"exact".