Subject: [Gen-art] Review Assignments

From: Jean Mahoney <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2017 11:42:38 -0800

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

For telechat 2018-01-11

Reviewer               Type      LC end     Draft
Jari Arkko             Telechat  None       draft-ietf-intarea-broadcast-consider-05
Jari Arkko             Last Call 2018-01-02 draft-ietf-mpls-flow-ident-06
Stewart Bryant         Last Call 2017-12-29 draft-ietf-teas-network-assigned-upstream-label-10
Brian Carpenter        Last Call 2017-12-28 draft-ietf-pce-pcep-exp-codepoints-04
Elwyn Davies           Telechat  None       draft-ietf-dhc-rfc3315bis-10
Linda Dunbar           Telechat  2017-12-12 draft-ietf-rtgwg-yang-vrrp-08 *
Francis Dupont         Telechat  2017-12-12 draft-ietf-trill-centralized-replication-11 *
Francis Dupont         Last Call 2018-01-02 draft-housley-id-sig-update-02
Roni Even              Telechat  2017-12-12 draft-ietf-rtgwg-yang-rip-07 *
Fernando Gont          Last Call 2017-12-14 draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing-msdc-07
Vijay Gurbani          Last Call 2017-12-22 draft-ietf-bess-evpn-overlay-10
Matthew Miller         Telechat  2018-01-09 draft-ietf-netmod-rfc7277bis-01
Pete Resnick           Telechat  2018-01-09 draft-ietf-netmod-rfc7223bis-01
Dale Worley            Last Call 2017-12-22 draft-ietf-slim-negotiating-human-language-19 *

For telechat 2018-01-25

Reviewer               Type      LC end     Draft
Joel Halpern           Telechat  None       draft-ietf-ospf-link-overload-10
Christer Holmberg      Last Call 2018-01-16 draft-ietf-nfsv4-flex-files-15
Jouni Korhonen         Last Call 2018-01-11 draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv3-lsa-extend-19
Meral Shirazipour      Last Call 2018-01-08 draft-ietf-trill-p2mp-bfd-06

Early review requests:

Reviewer               Due        Draft
Roni Even              2018-01-09 draft-ietf-opsawg-nat-yang-09

* Other revision previously reviewed
** This revision already reviewed

Next in the reviewer rotation:

  Meral Shirazipour
  Robert Sparks
  Dale Worley
  Peter Yee
  Jari Arkko
  Stewart Bryant
  Brian Carpenter
  Elwyn Davies
  Linda Dunbar
  Francis Dupont

The LC and Telechat review templates are included below:
-------------------------------------------------------

-- Begin LC Template --
I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair.  Please treat these comments just
like any other last call comments.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<https://trac.ietf.org/trac/gen/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: 

-- End LC Template --

-- Begin Telechat Template --
I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair. Please wait for direction from your
document shepherd or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<https://trac.ietf.org/trac/gen/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

-- End Telechat Template --