Subject: [Gen-art] review of draft-housley-id-sig-update-02.txt

From: Francis Dupont <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2018 23:26:25 +0100

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair.  Please treat these comments just
like any other last call comments.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<https://trac.ietf.org/trac/gen/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document: draft-housley-id-sig-update-02.txt
Reviewer: Francis Dupont
Review Date: 20171221
IETF LC End Date: 20180102
IESG Telechat date: unknown

Summary: Ready

Major issues: None

Minor issues: None

Nits/editorial comments: 
 - ToC page 2 and 10 page 8: Acknowledgements -> Acknowledgments

 - 1.1 page 3: I suggest to update RFC 2119 by RFC 8179

Note both comments can be addressed by the RFC Editor.

Happy New Year!

[email-masked]

---

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2018 10:30:02 -0500

Thanks for the review.

Russ

> On Jan 2, 2018, at 5:26 PM, Francis Dupont <[email-masked]> wrote:
>