Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART Telechat review of draft-ietf-tokbind-negotiation-12

From: Paul Kyzivat <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2018 16:14:16 -0400

For IESG Evaluation reviews: I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this 
draft. The General Area Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents 
being processed by the IESG for the IETF Chair. Please wait for 
direction from your document shepherd or AD before posting a new version 
of the draft. For more information, please see the FAQ at 
<​http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document: draft-ietf-tokbind-negotiation-12
Reviewer: Paul Kyzivat
Review Date: 2018-05-04
IETF LC End Date: 2017-11-27
IESG Telechat date: 2018-05-08

Summary:

This draft is ready for publication as a Standards Track RFC.

Issues:

Major: 0
Minor: 0
Nits:  0