Subject: [Gen-art] Genart telechat review of draft-ietf-lamps-rfc5750-bis-06

From: Ines Robles <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2018 15:31:46 -0700

Reviewer: Ines Robles
Review result: Ready

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair. Please wait for direction from your
document shepherd or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<https://trac.ietf.org/trac/gen/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document: draft-ietf-lamps-rfc5750-bis-??
Reviewer: Ines Robles
Review Date: 2018-06-14
IETF LC End Date: 2018-04-27
IESG Telechat date: 2018-06-21

Summary:

This document specifies conventions for X.509 certificate usage by
Secure/Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions (S/MIME) v4.0 agents. This
document obsoletes RFC 5750.

I believe the draft is technically good. This document is well written and
clear to understand. The minor issues of version 05 were addressed in version
06.

Major issues: No major issues found.

Minor issues: No minor issues found.

Nits/editorial comments:  idnits tool shows: 4 errors (**), 0 flaws (~~), 7
warnings (==), 12 comments (--).
https://www.ietf.org/tools/idnits?url=https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-lamps-rfc5750-bis-06.txt

Thanks!

Ines.