Subject: [Gen-art] Genart telechat review of draft-richer-vectors-of-trust-12

From: Dale Worley <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2018 19:04:45 -0700

Reviewer: Dale Worley
Review result: Ready

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft.  The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed by
the IESG for the IETF Chair.  Please wait for direction from your
document shepherd or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

For more information, please see the FAQ at
<https://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document:  draft-richer-vectors-of-trust-12
Reviewer:  Dale R. Worley
Review Date:  2018-07-22
IETF LC End Date:  2018-06-26
IESG Telechat date:  2018-08-02

Summary:

   This draft is ready for publication as a Standards Track RFC.

Nit:

   3.1.  On-the-Wire Representation

   Vector values MUST be communicated along with of a trustmark URL
   (Section 5) to give the components and component values context.

s/with of/with/

[END]