Subject: [Geojson] Stephen Farrell's No Objection on draft-ietf-geojson-text-sequence-04: (with COMMENT)

From: "Stephen Farrell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2017 04:08:45 -0800

Stephen Farrell has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-geojson-text-sequence-04: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-geojson-text-sequence/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

- section 1, last para: this seems to be out of
context, the para would be better in section 2.

- section 2, I think you need a normative
reference for ASCII (RFC20) or you should say
what hex values map to RS (0x1e) and LF (0x0a)
to help folks. (Providing the hex values would
allow you to make an ASCII ref informative if
you cared about that I guess;-)