Subject: [Geojson] I-D Action: draft-ietf-geojson-text-sequence-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 07 Jan 2017 04:38:14 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Geographic JSON of the IETF.

        Title           : GeoJSON Text Sequences
        Author          : S. Gillies
	Filename        : draft-ietf-geojson-text-sequence-03.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2017-01-07

Abstract:
   A proposed standard for geographic data that can be parsed and
   produced incrementally.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-geojson-text-sequence/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-geojson-text-sequence-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-geojson-text-sequence-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/