Subject: [Geojson] CRS84

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2017 09:48:39 +0000

FYI

The OGC URL http://www.opengis.net/def/crs/OGC/1.3/CRS84 has been (finally) fixed so it resolves, to a definition of WGS-84 lon-lat, expressed as a GML GeodeticCRS.

Simon J D Cox
Research Scientist
Environmental Informatics
CSIRO Land and Water<http://www.csiro.au/Research/LWF>

E [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> T +61 3 9545 2365 M +61 403 302 672
   Mail: Private Bag 10, Clayton South, Vic 3169
   Visit: Central Reception, Research Way, Clayton, Vic 3168
   Deliver: Gate 3, Normanby Road, Clayton, Vic 3168
people.csiro.au/Simon-Cox<http://people.csiro.au/Simon-Cox>
orcid.org/0000-0002-3884-3420<http://orcid.org/0000-0002-3884-3420>
researchgate.net/profile/Simon_Cox3<https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Simon_Cox3>
github.com/dr-shorthair<https://github.com/dr-shorthair>
lov.okfn.org/dataset/lov/agents/Simon%20Cox<http://lov.okfn.org/dataset/lov/agents/Simon%20Cox>
@dr_shorthair<https://twitter.com/dr_shorthair>
https://xkcd.com/1810/

PLEASE NOTE
The information contained in this email may be confidential or privileged. Any unauthorised use or disclosure is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please delete it immediately and notify the sender by return email. Thank you. To the extent permitted by law, CSIRO does not represent, warrant and/or guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been maintained or that the communication is free of errors, virus, interception or interference.

Please consider the environment before printing this email.